girls generation/snsd Agree Or Disagre #Credits To Yushigirl

snsd_hyo posted on Oct 27, 2013 at 05:29AM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from yushigirl forum .Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

example
i'll post 3 question

question 1: ___________
question 2:____________
question 3:____________

then you have to decide whether you agree or not with the confession and write your opinion [if you want]

eg: fans1
1.agree [why]
2.disagree [why]
3.disagre [why]

girls generation/snsd 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago snsd_hyo said…
1."Jessica has sweet soft voice ~ & the stupids who says unlike that are just jealous ~ just go to hell the Girls has an amazing voice ~ and you should accept it!!"

2."I think snsd is way too overrated. Only a few in the group are truly talented."

3."Her(Sunny's) aegyo doesn’t work on me."
over a year ago Aya_tz said…
Agree: All of the girls van sing even Yoona and Jessica has 2nd best voice.

Disagree: I had to look up what overrated means but she is not. She is one of the mostunderrated in SNSD

Disagree: It works on me
mine:
1.disagree , because i dont really like her voice i like tiffany's more... [not being bias, fany is my 9th bias]
her voice is too unique but sometimes, i do love her voice.
2.agree... dont wnt to say who is it... :x
3.agree.... it doesnt works for me... :p
over a year ago Curlymckay_ said…
Agree: I like Sica's voice. She's not my favorite singer though.

Disagree: I think all of them are talented just some might not be as talented as others.

Agree: Doesn't work on me.
over a year ago alibabat said…
disagree, agree,disagree
4."I’m so upset whenever anyone says they hate SNSD. Each shows they go on to, each songs they perform on stage, each news article they were mentioned, each posters they modeled for, each charity event they attended, i began to like them more and more.

5."SNSD’s Yuri & Tiffany fans, are the kindest people I ever meet. Every Yuri or Tiffany fans I ever spoken too, are really goldhearted humen beings. YulTi are lucky to have those fans <3"

6."SNSD’s Complete is one od the most heartfelt songs I’ve ever heard in my entire life. Even though I don’t understand a word, their voices are enough for every Sone to know their love for each other.
This song is proof of their bond. No matter what people say, I believe in 9. As a sone, I don’t need to say anything. Because the song speaks for itself"
7.."HaraSica is cute, but on the same time I don’t like them. I though Yuri and Hara were like sister, just in IY, they were my OTP, but them Sica and Hara got close. And I feel like crying. But the worse thing is, I feel that Jessica would pick Hara over her members :("

8.."Sunny is so beautiful. Please grow your hair out!"

9."I love and support Super Junior, SHINee, Girl’s Generation AND 2NE1 equally, and I wish others would too."

10.."The Christmas special bothered me:
Hyoyeon was COMPLETELY IGNORED!!
And Sunny? They ignored the one who can ACTUALLY SING, just so Yoona could screech and sing off-key in a wedding dress…"
over a year ago Aya_tz said…
4. Agree
5. I cant say beacuse i have never met a snsd fan
6. Agree: It's one of the best songs ever
7. Disagree
8. Agree: She is the 6th most beautiful member and i really wish that she would have long hair again
9. Agree: I don't support them equally but those are all my favourite groups but i am more biased to SNSD
10, Disagree/Agree: I loved the christmas special but i didn't like that they ignored Sunny and Hyoyeon
over a year ago pearlxashxdawn said…
4. Agree...
5. Well my two best friends are fans of Yuri and Tiffany and both of them have a strong dislike of each member...the Yuri fan dislikes Yoona while the Tiffany fan dislikes Hyoyeon. Also my sunbae who is a Yuri fan hates Hyoyeon..
6. Agree..it became one of my top 10's before
7. Disagree...Jessica would pick Yoona over Hara XD
8. Disagree...she's beautiful even though her hair's short
9. Agree..not equally but I love all of them ^^
10. Same with Aya_tz's answer
over a year ago Curlymckay_ said…
4. Agree
5. Disagree, I think that all of SNSD's fans are nice and I don't think that one members fans are nicer than another members.
6. Agree, It's one of my favorite SNSD songs that are somewhat slow.
7. Disagree, I prefer Harasica but I don't think Jessica would choose Hara before the rest of the members.
8. Disagree, I like her short hair.
9. Disagree, I'm not a big SHINee or Super Junior fan. 2NE1 would probably be in my top 10 favorite K-Pop groups but SNSD is and always will be my favorite.
10. Disagree, I liked the christmas special and the fact that Hyoyeon and Sunny wasn't shown as much didn't really bother me because I didn't really notice because I usually watch Sooyoung, Yoona, or Seohyun. (They're the members that I like the best.)