girls generation/snsd Game.... #Credits To Kippygirl

snsd_hyo posted on Oct 27, 2013 at 05:22AM
This game is interesting
Rules:
-you have to post something that kpop fans are saying but you don't agree
- you have to post a picture to prove that they are wrong, and you are right.
- the next user must give you a reason why people are saying those things

Still don't understand?

Example:
User A: I don't understand why people say that Hyoyeon is ugly
*posting a picture of pretty Hyoyeon
User B: Because the other SNSD members are prettier and maybe they don't notice her
~I don't understand why people say that TIFFANY can't dance
*posting a gif/ video with fany dancing*

more details
first fan: I don't understand why people hate hyoyeon because she is a tomboy.. [pic]
2nd fans: even if she's a tomboy, i don't get your frustration, she's one of the most popular members in snsd in europe =P (replying )
(then asking too) I don't understand why people say that Bom had plastic surgery,
[pic] she looks the same...

then so on........

girls generation/snsd 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Aya_tz said…
I don't understand wh Hoot is the most hated song the song is great
link
over a year ago snsd_hyo said…
maybe because the song is too plain or they did not like concept of the songs...

i dont understand why many people said that yuri is fat?
link
over a year ago sonemich17 said…
Maybe she's just gaining weight.

I don't understand why Yoona got a lot of haters
 Maybe she's just gaining weight. I don't understand why Yoona got a lot of haters
over a year ago Curlymckay_ said…
Maybe because she's too beautiful.

I don't know why people dislike Sooyoung because she's so skinny.
 Maybe because she's too beautiful. I don't know why people dislike Sooyoung because she's so skinn
nacchiee commented…
lol your answer :D over a year ago
over a year ago pearlxashxdawn said…
I actually don't think they dislike Sooyoung cause she's skinny. Maybe there's a particular reason why they dislike her... For someone who dislikes Sooyoung cause she's skinny is kind of an idiotic reason if you ask me...

I don't understand why they hate Tiffany so much. I mean, besides you think she's attention seeking or in someways annoying, what else is there to hate about Tiffany?
last edited over a year ago
 I actually don't think they dislike Sooyoung cause she's skinny. Maybe there's a particular reason wh
Tiffany is the most hated person in SNSD beacuse she is fake.

I don't understand why Yoona is the mst popular member she can't even sing (that good)
Excluding the fact that she can't sing that good, her beauty and acting is what makes her popular. Also her personality which is the most beloved (other than her beauty) by her fanboys and fangirls.

I don't understand why one of the reasons they hate Jessica is because she "dated" most male idols. I mean every girl has so many pairings and she's the one who's at the center of all the hate? What complete bull!!
 Excluding the fact that she can't sing that good, her beauty and atuação is what makes her popular. Al
Maybe she's just too beautiful or fans of Sica's couple, don't want Sica as their partner.

I don't know why Hyoyeon is the least popular, but she's good in dancing.
 Maybe she's just too beautiful or fãs of Sica's couple, don't want Sica as their partner. I don't
She is not pretty for Asians and Asia is where most SONEs come from.

I don't get TTS. Everybody knows that Sica is 2nd best vocalist even SM you can see that in how many lines she has. Why didn't the create TJS

She is not pretty for Asians and Asia is where most SONEs come from. I don't get TTS. Everybody kn
I agree with TAETISIC so baaaaad. I read some articles/rumor/news that because Taeyeon don't want Sica to be included on sub-unit (we heard that they have misunderstanding now right?) But there's no bad about TTS, We just both think that TAETISIC is maybe better.

I don't get why Taeyeon and Jessica got misunderstanding. What did they fight for?
 I agree with TAETISIC so baaaaad. I read some articles/rumor/news that because Taeyeon don't want Sic
As a die-hard TaengSic fan and/or shipper, I seriously have no idea why they are not close as before. But in Instagram, they have 2013 moments so I don't actually think they have misunderstanding...
They are the only ones who knows...I'm just hoping they will/can get close again like before :))

I don't get why some fans dislike (even hate) Sunny because she change her hair style or she's "not beautiful" like her fellow members.
 As a die-hard TaengSic fã and/or shipper, I seriously have no idea why they are not close as before.
over a year ago watasiwasone said…
kiss
maybe people hate her aegyo. but i think it was entertaining and funny. plus, people jealous with her cute face. about her beauty, she's really beautiful.. but she's more in cute than beautiful. thats why people say she's not beautiful

i dont get it. why many people said sooyoung had plastic surgery. but in route 0 when she was 12 in 2002. she,s so beautiful..
 maybe people hate her aegyo. but i think it was entertaining and funny. plus, people jealous with her
We don't know whenever Sooyoung got PS or not unless she said proclaim it. And yes, Sooyoung is so pretty.

I don't get why SNSD is always being compared to other groups. They have their own style imo.
 We don't know whenever Sooyoung got PS or not unless she said proclaim it. And yes, Sooyoung is so pr
That's their own problem...

I don't get why there are even fan wars between fellow SONES...That's just incredibly stupid if you ask me. SONES should protect and encourage each other not bash their bias or something!
 That's their own problem... I don't get why there are even fã wars between fellow SONES...That's