girls generation/snsd Why does Taeyeon dislike Jessica? How is she mean to her?

unicorngrl posted on Aug 24, 2013 at 07:57AM
Just wanted to know.

girls generation/snsd 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago miswhatever579 said…
whatttt???taeyeon dislike sica???since when???
over a year ago ChikiShiki said…
i don't think she dislikes her
over a year ago unicorngrl said…
Yeah that's what I thought too. I just saw something somewhere and was confused. Thanks
ChikiShiki commented…
well i noticed they are not talking...maybe there is a reason that they are not talking but yeah over a year ago
bimbisa commented…
ChikiShiki is r8. i agree wid her 2... over a year ago
over a year ago vinxinc said…
Jessica was supposed to be in the subunit with Taeyeon and Tiffany. However, Taeyeon didn't like Jessica's attitude during practicing and asked the manager to replace her with Seohyun while Jessica was busy filming Wild Romance and then having plastic surgery. Jessica was outraged when she found out what Taeyeon did behind her back and they had a big fight. Since then, they've been avoiding each other. That was the rumor.
tiagih commented…
the weird part is that (if this rumor were true) Jessica would be pissed and try and avoid Tae, but its the other way around. Tae really doesn't like being seguinte to Jessica, its all over her face most times. I read a funny story that Tae may have asked Jessica out, but Jessica didn't return her feelings and instead went out with Taecyeon and thus the grudge began. I don't know what happned but I think it doesn't look good for Jessica to try and be playful with Tae, and Tae act like she doesn't want to be around her. over a year ago
over a year ago bimbisa said…
laugh
Taeyeon and jessica are one of the good friends i know... even if they fight, there has to be a reason and i am sure they will make up for sure...
 Taeyeon and jessica are one of the good friends i know... even if they fight, there has to be a reaso
ChikiShikiPop commented…
I agree with you. When there is an external fight is between two people..and there is reason why they are avoiding each other..But I wish they come back together as they were before. I amor taesic over a year ago