girls generation/snsd oi SONE! May I ask something?

sonemich17 posted on Feb 19, 2013 at 11:52AM
How old are you been a SONE and how old are you now?
Why you become a SONE?
Who is the prettiest member for you? (no bashing, no biased)
Can I get your ranking of favorite member?
Who is your bias and why?
What can you say about those haters and antis?

-Just wanna know if you feel the same way like what I feel starting I become a SONE! Its sooo goooood. :) Just irritated when there's annoying haters.
I'm 14, immature yet.

girls generation/snsd 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago shiraz97 said…
big smile
How old are you been a SONE and how old are you now?13 now im 15
Why you become a SONE? bcuz iloved snsd and their songs and they have talent .
Who is the prettiest member for you? (no bashing, no biased) seohyun -yuri
seohyun
yuri
taeyeon
tiffany
sooyoung
hyoyeon
sunny
jessica
yoona
seohyun bcuz she is pretty and can sing lovely and dance and u dont love some one for things u just love the person and u dont know why !
SHUT UP
over a year ago pearlxashxdawn said…
big smile
1. 10 turning 13
2. my friends influenced me..XD
3. SooFanySicSeo
jessica
sunny
seohyun
sooyoung
yuri
(other 4 members, i'm still not sure yet...i'm trying to make it stable)
4 jessica- (made an article about this entitled "my Top 5 biases" so just go there on why I love Jessica)
5 Get out of here if you are just making drama!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago rinri1406 said…
laugh
13, now i'm 14

Why you become a SONE?
they have easy listening songs and cool dance moves.

It was hard to chose but Yoona often looked prettiest than another.

My ranking is always change xD
for now, Seo, Soo, Sun, Yuri, Yoon, Jess, Fany, Taeng, Hyo

Seohyun. shes talented, pretty, can dancing, singing, have good attitude and so much more.

Dont waste your time for thinking people that you hate -_-
over a year ago YuriBlackPearl said…
9-till now 12
because i love snsd .they is a good group .
maybe yuri ?
yuri,jessica,sooyoung,yoona,hyoyeon,seohy­un,­sun­ny,­tae­yeo­n,t­iff­any­.
yuri because she is pretty,talented,funny,sexy,tall,anything good about her .
dont waste your hand to type a bad thing about snsd members and dont waste your mouth to say im a great sone but you still say a bad thing about snsd members.
over a year ago Gretulee said…
heart
I've been a S♥NE since 15 now Im 16
I became a S♥NE because I have hear them songs, have seen much tv shows with them and just inlove with that band, ofc have seen much funny videos which make me like these girls more xD
Well I think the prettiest member is Yoona she is natural
Tiffany
Yoona
Jessica
Hyoyeon
Yuri
Actually I have my top 5 and another I didn't choose which where has to be
Seohyun
Taeyeon
Sooyoung
Sunny
My bias is Tiffany {Fany} because I love how she sings, she is also pretty and cute ^__^
Antis is jealous people which make me angry when they talk bad about SNSD and all kpop bands
I think they should clean them minds. SCREW THEM

[i]I've been a S♥NE since 15 now Im 16 I became a S♥NE because I have hear them songs, have seen
over a year ago kimkyu said…
1- since 11 now im 13

2- because since i first saw the group i fell in love with them, (they were my first kpop group and my favorite one.

3-In my opinion taeyeon... she's beautiful in and outside.

4-

Tiffany

Taeyeon

Sunny

Yuri

Sooyoung

Jessica

Hyoyeon

Seohyun

yoona

5- because i love her (can't get enough from her) she's mature and at the same time cute, most people keep saying her dancing is aweful, but her fails are what proof, that nobody it's perfect, and i love her for the way she tries her best. :)

6-to get a life and respect others like they would like to be respect. And that they must KEEP CALM AND LOVE SNSD.

1- since 11 now im 13 2- because since i first saw the group i fell in amor with them, (they were
over a year ago Virgo_2411 said…
smile
* 16 I'm now turning to 17

Why you become a SONE?
* because I first saw one of their MVs and I like it so I play it 23463065 times (LOL) that's why I start searching for them,

*I really think it is Yuri and Seohyun, this is no BIAS (honestly & seriously)

*1. Sooyoung
2. Yuri & Seohyun
3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. = they are all tie
9. Yoona
( SORRY FOR YOONADDICTS, this is no bashing )

*It is Sooyung, and I really can't figure out why, I just really love her more than the others

* Ayo! If you don't really like SNSD, can you please just don't talk bad things about them unless you've proved that it's all true.
 How old are you been a SONE and how old are you now? * 16 I'm now turning to 17 Why you become a
over a year ago lolliholic said…
I'm SNSD fan about 3-4 years.

Why you become a SONE?
Because I really like Taeyeon at first. I searched and watched everything about her. After that, I also like other members. They're talented, funny, cute and I love their friendship.

Seohyun, I always think she is the prettiest member since I know SNSD.

1. Taeyeon
2. Tiffany
3. Yuri
4. Jessica
5. Seohyun
6. Sooyoung
7. Sunny
8. Yoona
9. Hyoyeon

Taeyeon. She is a good singer with her singing talent. She is so cute, funny and good at everything. I just love her so much!

I get annoyed and I really hated them. But now, I realized that there's always someone who like you and hate you. It's a common thing in the world, so I avoid them.
over a year ago lumina_louella said…
I've been a SONE for 2 years now.

Why you become a SONE?
I wasn't really interested about them at first but I come across the variety show ' We Got Married' where in Seohyun is a part of. I was really fascinated by Seohyun since I can really see a bit of myself in her. Then, I started searching for SNSD and I come to love these 9 beautiful people. I can't help but like them because everyone was so unique and talented.

For me, its Yoona :) She's really pretty :))

Here, but it changes everytime. keke :))
1. Seohyun
2. Jessica
3. Taeyeon
4. Tiffany
5. Sooyoung
6. Yoona
7. Yuri
8. Hyoyeon
9. Sunny

Seohyun :)) I just love her because I can really see myself in her :))

Oh, I don't have anything to say to them. I think they are just jealous because they can't accept the fact that
these beautiful and talented persons do really exist. XD
princess89 commented…
wow, we have many similarity.. the reason why i become a sone is exactly the same as yours :D over a year ago
over a year ago ChikiShiki said…
I became a sone when i was 15 and still 15

Why you become a SONE?
First of all, i didn't even know them, i love to watch kdramas and i was watching this drama called My princess and i think it was the first episode when i heard of their song "hoot" and it was really catchy, after that i was looking for that song and finally found it, since that day i began to love them.

Taeyeon, Seohyun and Yuri

1.Taeyeon
2.Sunny, Seohyun, Jessica
3.All of the rest (Yoona, Yuri,Fanny, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon)
That was just favoritism, maybe i have another meaning of favoritism ,... but if we are going to talk about
who you love more in SNSD...i'll be all of them equally

Taeyeon and Seohyun... First Taeyeon,she is really adorable, lovely and gorgeous. i love her personality but lately she became depress and i wonder why ...i wish she could talk about it with the other members but as far as i know she is someone who doesn't want to make anyone worry about her, she is so dorky (i love that part of her) she doesn't even hide it and that makes her even cuter...she is funny and a good cooker* that's why i heard * and also she doesn't try to be cute because she already is ..she has a natural aegyo. Second Seohyun, she is really mature, beautiful and intelligent, i love the way she is...i remember the old times when she couldn't wink she was so adorable...she is someone who takes good care about the other, she has a nice personality...i became to know her even more when she was with yonghwa in we got married... you can't compare our snsd maknae...I can't take my eyes of these two girls because everything they do is funny...

Well i think they hate them because maybe they are jealous or maybe they just don't want to accept the fact that snsd is one of the most talented anad famous girl band around world...i wish they could know snsd a little bit better so in that way they noticed how lovely snsd are...

I will love snsd 4ever
 How old are you been a SONE and how old are you now? I became a sone when i was 15 and still 15
over a year ago Aya_tz said…
monkey
I became a sone when i was 12 and now i am 13

I just fell in love. I was searching trough youtube 100 like every tuesday and i saw them, watched them and loved them

I think that the prettiest member is Yuri. Beacuse she has darker skin and black hair she is the sexiest female ever

BIAS RANKING:
1. Seohyun
2. Yoona
3. Sunny
4. Taeyeon
5. Jessica
6. Sooyoung
7. Hyoyeon
8. Yuri
9. Tiffany

My bias is Seohyun. She is the best: She can sing and dance. Is very natural and healthy. Can speak Korean, Chinese and English fluent and Japanese basic. She is very smart

If you don't like somebody maybe you can hate them. But don't post mean stuff and hurt them they deserve to live a happy career

YuriBlackPearl commented…
Wow u really not being biased.Yuri is ur 8th and Yuri is ur prettiest member :) over a year ago
Aya_tz commented…
yes i think that Yuri is the prettiest and she is now my 7th over a year ago
over a year ago vinxinc said…
I've never been a SONE but I started following SNSD when I was 18. Now I'm 22.

Yoona and Sooyoung. Yoona for her face and Sooyoung for her attitude and overall look.

1. Sooyoung - I like so many things about her. She probably has the best stage presence in SNSD. She's a great speaker. She's funny. And so much more
2. Sunny - I really like her voice when she doesn't do aegyo. She's funny and quite mature.

(There's not much difference in ranks between 3-7.)
3. Tiffany
4. Taeyeon
5. Yoona
6. Hyoyeon
7. Seohyun

8-tied. Jessica-Yuri. Jessica's superior attitude annoys me at times. And Yuri's weird (or may I say, fake) expressions in front of the camera make me think she's not at all sincere.

Sooyoung, it's hard to explain but she has the "it" factor that catches my attention. She's funny and very sexy (mostly thanks to her attitude - confident, fierce, yet elegant and feminine).

Well, they have their reasons and I understand why some of the members can annoy them at times.
over a year ago bimbisa said…
smile
How old are you a SONE and how old are you now?
I have been a SONE plus SNSD lover when i was 14. now, at present, i am 14.

Why you became a SONE?
It is indeed a very hard question. actually, i also don't know why and when i became a SONE. all i know is, i went to visit my cousin one day and she told me that she had some awesome Korean videos and i was like "alright, let's watch it." all those videos of were Girls' Generation. Believe it or not, i fell in love with them instantly! I was charmed by their beauty, talent and of course their singing... I couldn't help but take all the videos home and watch them... that's how i became a SNSD fan and for them i just now love Kpop. SNSD 4EVER!

Who is the prettiest member for you? (no bashing, no bias)
Sooyoung and Yoona. i like Yoona bcz of her looks and innocent face. But i like Sooyoung's everything. she is my beauty goddess...

Can i get your ranking of favorite member?

1. Sooyoung- My goddess of beauty, love her personality and singing.
2. Yoona- sweetest and cutest ever.
3. Yuri- she is very pretty, mature and i love her voice.
4. Seohyun- wonderful voice.
5. Hyoyeon- her dancing and singing charms me.
6. Tiffany- pretty and a good singer
7. Jessica- Good looking.
8. Taeyeon- nice voice.
9. Sunny- her voice is awesome!

Who is your favorite bias and why?
Sooyoung's the one. she is my all time favorite bias. i like her singing, dancing, acting and also her attitude is cool and she is very funny, matured and... what can i say? i don't know what i like her for. i guess, she is always herself- that's what makes her unique. i am a BIG fan of her and always will be...

What can you say to those haters and antis?
Well, i don't have anything to say. people have their own opinions. their can be a reason for hating them but if i ever come across a hater or anti, i'll say- "Maybe you don't know the real SNSD 'cause you never tried to understand them or know about them... i don't know why you hate them, but i want you take a glance at them and then decide whether it is a benefit to hate them or love them." Nothing more.