fruits basket Yuki or Kyo?

Mushii posted on Oct 12, 2010 at 01:56PM
Who do you prefer and why? You don't absolutly have to tell a reason but it would be very nice! ^__^

I, personally, don't think I can pick (not after reading the manga.. -.-), but I want to know who you like!! XD
So either it's Yuki or Kyo, tell us all!
 Who do you prefer and why? You don't absolutly [b]have[/b] to tell a reason but it would be very nice
last edited on Oct 14, 2010 at 03:37PM

fruits basket 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago arcaninegal123 said…
Both 'cuz Yuki is the definition of cute, and Kyo makes me laugh. :3
over a year ago myprinceyuki said…
laugh
yuki of course
kyou is far away from yuki in different aspects!
haha, im too mean and bias!!
over a year ago invader_sky said…
laugh
KYO! i love kyo cuz hes just so funny and cute! <3
over a year ago madforstuff said…
heart
KYO! I love violent men! and they dont get more violent than him. also i love cats! i wanna hug him just so i can hug him in kitty mode!

KYO
over a year ago kyonkichi said…
kyo because i feel bad for his regrets and feel he beats himself up too much. his love for tohru is so cute that i want to cry. i feel yuki isn't as good for her. kyo is hot, actually is nice when his curse breaks, i love him so much that if we ever met, his curse would break instantly, and i know everything about him. but yuki does seem A LITTLE cool. after his curse breaks, you see that he's really a jackass. it was the rat's spirit keeping him calm. same for kyo, he's actually really nice but the cat's spirit was what was making him such a meanie pie. kyo will always stay in my heart even when i graduate life (die). he is the love of my life/ my first love ever. weird that it's an anime character that is my first love, but there's nothing i can do about it now. this has been natsuki takaya
over a year ago MultiFreak223 said…
big smile
KYO! YUKI SUCKS! I hate rats and rats hate meh. :)
over a year ago kyouichiluver said…
heart
Kyo!!!! I don't have all the books yet but so far the one i like better is Kyo!!!! It's just like tokyo majin but what ever... (awkward silence) oh and whoever watched this and read the manga you you guys should watch tokyo majin really good!!!! and there are no manga's for that series... (crying) alright anyways I vote KYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago AriellePotter said…
Yuki, he's perfect!!
over a year ago Julyangel16 said…
Kyo because he protect the ones he loves with great passion and he has a lot of the same interests that I have. He is kind and sweet and I think that it is really funny when he looses his temper over little things.
over a year ago Sammisaurus said…
Yuki! He's so sweet and is always polite. Even though all those girls love him he never let it get to his head :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Benzaiten said…
Kyo
over a year ago crazygirl_riri said…
laugh
i like them both,i mean yuki is the sweet,cute guy n kyo is the tuogh,naughty guy,besids they're both hot
over a year ago Angel_Sohma said…
heart
I would choose yuki cuz I made my own character for Fruits Basket and am In the middle of making a manga of my story and Yuki's my persons boyfriend cuz he's cute,sweet, kind, epic, kicks butt, and I love any animal! :)
over a year ago tdafan121 said…
...That's like... asking me if I wanted to go left or right on a straight road! After finishing the manga... I really wasn't sure who I liked better!

I guess... if I had to choose one it would be Kyo, because underneath his anger, he's really a nice guy who wants to be accepted.
over a year ago SuppiChan00 said…
big smile
KYOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! my GOD hes so hawt....also, yuki kinda creeped me out at first, but hes kinda awesome in da manga. YUKI SHUD BE WITH MACHI AN TOHRU SHUD BE WITH KYON-KYON!!!!!!!!!! well, in ze manga kyo an tohru end up together anyway so YAAAAAY!!!!! KYORU!
over a year ago phangs said…
not that im gey,but kyo.he is real,even though a little...rash.still,he tries to show his emotions,and i like that.
over a year ago pullabear said…
heart
Kyo!!!!!!! Beacuse he is so hot,romantic,funny
over a year ago QueenRed said…
heart
YUKI ALL THE WAY !!!! HE IS THE PERFECT PRINCE XD
over a year ago Cassafrass1999 said…
I love them both! But I think (after watching the whole anime and reading the first book of the manga) so far I would have to say Kyo. I just love how he develops so much throughout the series, and he never fails to make me laugh, even when his temper gets the best of him. XD Although I do love Yuki as well, in his own special way. To be honest I love them both. :3 But I would probably choose Kyo if I HAD to pick. :)
over a year ago Rmm8 said…
Honestly they are both amazing.
I just root for kyo more because Yuki picked on him so much. Also his character gets really deep in season 3 and that is huge.
last edited over a year ago