Flynn and Rapunzel Did anyone find the beginning of this film(spoilers)

LisaForde2 posted on Mar 20, 2011 at 04:13PM

A bit of a spoiler and seemed to drag a bit. I loved how Zachary Levi was the narrator as well as the main character in the film but he actually ruined the beginning he says ‘This is the story of how I died’ and he did die in the movie only to come back again. When Rapunzel was a baby why did Mother Gothel cut a bit of her hair when she did that shouldn’t her hair be all brown then?? Its kinda strange but having said that I truly enjoyed this film.

A bit of a spoiler and seemed to drag a bit. I loved how Zachary Levi was the narrator as well as t

Flynn and Rapunzel 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago TangledLover3 said…
No, just the little part she actually CUT.
over a year ago Valerie217 said…
haha To be honest, I actually forgot about how Eugene said "this is the story of how I died" as the movie went on. :P So it wasn't too much of a ruiner for me lol. And plus, by saying that, I guess it could've gotten more interest from the audience as to why and how Eugene dies. :P So in this case, it can be alright I guess. As for Rapunzel's hair, only the strands that get cut would turn brown and lose power. Mother Gothel cuts a little of Rapunzel's hair, so only that bit turns brown. Whereas, *spoilers*, in the end, all of Rapunzel's hair turns brown because Eugene ingeniously cuts all of it in one swipe.