velozes e Furiosos The Fast and The Furious 4

adwbuffy posted on Apr 13, 2008 at 12:11PM
Do you think the new The Fast & The Furious 4 movie would be better than all 3 of the other The Fast and The Furious

velozes e Furiosos 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Wakko075 said…
I dunno about better.. but i heard the original cast would be in it (incl. Vin Diesel)..
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
I doubt it'll be better than the first, but it's gotta be better than 2 & 3 - I thought those sucked. [Although 2 only mildly sucked, as Cole Hauser was in it. ;)] I just found out about the old cast being back for this one last night, and I'm so psyched! Even though the plot sounds a bit sinister... not gonna give away anything, don't worry. =P But I think that it's gonna be good, because of the cast alone.
over a year ago charliedz said…
Hi All,

Apologies for the random question about F&F1, but does anyone remeber the latin music playing the background when brain o'conner and mia toretto have dinner. I have been tryingb to track it down for ages, it was also used in Bad Boys 2. ANy ideas?

Cheers

Charlie
over a year ago tnscndqtrml said…
im with DarkSarcasm on this one, its gotta be better than 2 and 3, but its got less potential to surpass the first one. im not sayin it wont, but the first one is gonna be very hard to beat. i think the fact that most of the original cast is coming back is gonna play a huge part in the success of the movie. tokyo drift didnt even feel like a F&F movie, still was good tho. cannot wait for F&F4