fantasia The universidade of Dreams RP

MagicUnicorns16 posted on Aug 18, 2011 at 07:43PM
This is the school. The school of outcasts, and those who have powers that they have bound up all their lives.
Now, my friends, is the time to unwind those powers, to let them shine through the world as though you were the sun.
There are hard times, but the good will overcome them.
There is grief, but happiness will overcome it.
There is death, but life with rule supreme.
Do you need to show your power?
Do you want to be appreciated?
Then this school is the place for you.

**Info & Such**

Name:

Appearance (Add Picture if Wanted/Needed):

Personality:

Special Ability:

Other Facts/Ability Info:

Please Do NOT Be Overpowering, Rude, Hateful, Ect., To Any Other Characters/Fanpop Users. If This Event Occurs, The Roleplay WILL BE DELETED And Will NOT Be Put Back Up.
last edited on Aug 19, 2011 at 01:32AM

fantasia 736 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 736

over a year ago MagicUnicorns16 said…
Name: Arielle Gabriel Karson

Appearance (Add Picture if Wanted/Needed): Blue hair, (she was born with it), silver eyes, fair, flawless skin. She is gorgeous but she always denies it.

Personality: Quirky, Cute, Funny, Shy, Caring, Sweet, Nice,
Sticks up for the good guys, Hates evil and mean people.

Special Ability: She can control water, and can grow any kind of flower/tree/ect.

Other Facts/Ability Info: She is still trying to control her powers. She is a total newbie to controlling water and has a hard time with it.
last edited over a year ago
 Name: Arielle Gabriel Karson Age: 15 3/4 Appearance (Add Picture if Wanted/Needed): Blue hair, (
over a year ago POPclogger216 said…
Name: Levi Summers
What about age?:16
Appearance: long red hair, brown eyes (they're red in the pic.), tall, sort of awkward.
Personality: Quiet, sarcastic, wary of others, but will give anybody a chance.
Special ability: Can change people's moods and is very persuasive.
Other facts: None.
 Name: Levi Summers What about age?:16 Appearance: long red hair, brown eyes (they're red in the pic
I felt alone, a rare rainbow fish is a sea of blue ones. I walked the halls, alone, until I bumped into this girl. Her hair was the beautiful sort of rich red, and her eyes were stunningly brown. I smiled at her.
"Hi..I'm uh..I'm Arielle."
"Hey. I'm Levi," she says, ever so sarcastically. But, she smiles. The kind've smile you know you can trust.
"Is this your first day?"
"Yeah. You?"
"Yup."
"What's your first class?" she asks me.
"World Science. You?"
"Same!! See you there." She smiles again.
You know what's weird? Having powrs and going to a regular public school that's oblivious to your 'specialness'. Even weirder? Going to a school where hundreds of others like you, all with some power or ability. The weirdest thing? You fele welcome there. I've never felt welcome. And this feeling does some strange things with how I speak....
"Hi..I'm uh.... I'm Arielle." a girl says after she bumped into me.
"Hey, I'm Levi" I said back, with my usual note of sarcasm. But strangely, I smiled.
She asked me if this was my first day, which it was, and I found out that it was her first day also. And that we both have Earth Science as our first class. Oh, how I LOVE learning about different the process of decomposition. Please tell me you detected at least a hint of wry, hard-learned 'humor' there.
I sat next to Levi in World History. After class was over, we headed downstairs to the Science room.
"I heard this is fun," I say, eyeing the small, baby shark preserved in a glass tube. "Tsk, tsk. So sad," I say. My blue hair shines out, wickedly blending into the sky. I sigh and look over at the clouds.
"Science is a beautiful thing..boys nd girls, Science is more than that..Miss Arielle!" I jump at the sound of Mrs. Kerbins voice.
"I'm..sorry." I suffer through 2 more classes before lunch, where I grab some sushi and take it to Levi's table. Ironically, no one is there but us.
"So..what are your powers?" she asks me.
"I can see someone's past with one touch."
"Ah. I can change people's moods."
"Neat." I bite off a little of my sushi.
After a few classes of 'splendid' learning, I sat down with Arielle for lunch, her eating sushi and me nibbling at a bag of Fritos.
We tell eachother our powers, and then it's silent. But it's a comfortable silence.
Then we walked off to the next class, where we were to show our powers if front of the 'training' teacher and the group of students you were placed in.
Students went up on the small stage thingy and showed what they could do, ranging from shaeshifting to controlling the elements to BECOMING the elements. That would be cool, to be able to shift into a raging storm..... then, it was my turn.
As I walked up to the front, I cheered "Are you ready for this?!". Silence. "Yeah, me neither." A few people snickered at that.
"So, my power is mood changing, and I'm very, say, persuasive."
"Well, show us." the teacher said, waving their hand n a universal 'hurry up before I make you' motion.
"First, I'm going to show you my mood changing, and no, that does not mean I'm a human mood ring, and I change colors depending on how I feel. One moment." I searched through the crowd looking for two volunteers. I locked in on them. Suddenly, you heard:" WHAT THE HECK!?!?!? WHY DID YOU DO THAT???" "ME?!?! It was YOU!!", and back and forth until they started punching eachother. Then I calmed them down and they got confused looks on their faces. i smirked.
"Now, I'm going to need an actual volunteer for this one. The persuasiveness." I pointed to a guy who looked bored, like no one could change his mind. Oh, that's going to change. I handed him an empty bottle. He held it and his arm dangled at his side.
"What's you name?" I asked.
"James."
"Okay, James. You are going to smash that empty bottle into your head." A few of the students' eyes widened, but nobody stopped me. Good.
"You are going to smash your head because it is the only way to let out that pent up emotion. the emotion that you have kept inside youself so long, hiding it so that you won't lash out. You muscles are aching to work again, to let it all out. You know that the only way to let it out is by smashing that bottle onto your head. The sound of the glass shattering justl ike the barrier that you've kept up. You don't have to hide it anymore. Just act."
As I was saying this, his grip on the neck of the bottle tightened, and he started to raise his arm. Right when he started to bring it down, I said. "Stop. Just by showing that you could do it, you've let out your emorions. You now know that you can do it, if you hve to. But you don't. Don't hurt yourself. It's not worth it."
His arm, only a few inches from his head, slowly lowered. "Now, hand me the bottle. You won't be able to hurt youself if i have it." He placed it in my hand. His whole body was shaking. "You're okay. It's out now. You're fine. You're safe." I soothed quietly. He nodded his head and wnet back to the crowd, who were all looking between him and me.
"Thank you."
I was next. I walked up to the front, my hands ringing in a nervous knot.
"I uh..I can control water. And any plant is under my control." I take out my water bottle and wave my palms around, creating a small circle. I flick it, and it turns into a banana kind've shape. Some people snicker, and I spill the whole water bottle contents into my hand, slowly forming a Ying-Yang symbol. I carefully put it back into my bottle. I notice a plant in the corner. "Well, Mrs. Blanchmen, I notice your plant is a little dead."
"Well..yes. I haven't watered it lately and-" Her sentence is cut off by a slight wimper, as I make the plant turn brown and shrivel up.
"Hm. Poor plant." I focus on it, cooing to it. "Grow..grow..you can do it, grow.." It slowly perks up, and it springs into a rich, dark, green; the kind've green that only a professional gardener would have. The teacher gives a slow gasp, and the class ooos ever so softly. I smile, and notice that this boy just *might* be looking at me. He quickly looks away, just as my cheeks turn pink. I return to my seat, as a few students high-five me.
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Caroline chance
Short curly black hair and purple eyes
Shy, caring, good friend, loyal
Can see the future
Her had the same power as her and she gets dreams of the future no like visions
over a year ago MCF2000 said…
Ali ______ (in other words, shes an orphan who doesnt know her last name)
black hair bright bright bright green eyes
crazy hyper random but a good friend who willl never fail you
shapeshifter INTO ANYTHING! ANTHING!!! And i can sense stuff almost like reading minds!!

It was my turn. i looked around a girl with blue hair was smiling incouraginly at me. I smiled back and went up there. "I can shapeshift into ANYTHING AT ALL and i can also sense what people are thinking You there!" I said pointing to a random student. "Think of any random thing!" A tenth of a second later the air whispered to me one word, Luna. Hmm apearently this guys an HP freak, like me. I morphed into Luna Lovegood and stared dreamily up at the pretty lights on the ceiling. "That-That was who i was thinking of!!!!" shouted the kid. I morphed back and walked back to where i was standing, by a girl with red hair. "Hi! My names Ali!" I said "I'm Levi" She said with a touch of sarcasm but i smile you could trust. I think I'm going to like her.
Know it was my turn. "hi I'm Caroline chance and I can tell the future".
over a year ago RiverIce said…

Name: Winter

Appearance: icy blue hair, icy blue eyes, bright fun clothing

Personality: happy, gets mad easily

Special Ability: winter/ice/wind

Other Facts/Ability Info when mad, blows cold, cold air

looks like this:
 Name: Winter Age: 15 Appearance: icy blue hair, icy blue eyes, bright fun clothing Personality:
over a year ago lyric_solar said…
Name: Lyra (Lyric) Solar

Appearance:blue eyes, if down hair would fall like a princess's, but normally up in a messy ponytail with bits of hair falling down everywhere

Personality: shy, kind, artsy, messy

Special Ability: power over sun and the arts (music, art, drama etc-think Apollo)

Other Facts/Ability Info: very untrained-better with light than the arts, almost never without paper and a pencil.
over a year ago MCF2000 said…
I nudged the person next to me. Lyric, I think her name was. "I think you're up."
I went over and stood next to a girl. "hello".
over a year ago lyric_solar said…
I nervously went up to face the others. "Okay, well my powers are over the arts and light." I said. i summoned a ball of light and it floated around the room, small and trembling. Next I pulled out a bag of colored pencils and laid them on the ground saying, "You might want to duck, I'm not very good with this power yet." Many ducked behind other people or objects. i raised my hands and the pencils floated around the room. I let out the breath I'd been holding, and then my powers went nuts, the pencils flew around the room, poking people. some screamed and i started to freak. I ran back to my seat yelling "Sorry sorry!" unfortunately i had chosen a seat pretty far back, and i was so freaked my powers caused any music, art or drama related things to go flying around the room causing me to freak more, causing the lights to flicker a little. the teachers eventually succeed in calming everyone down, then me, then they began to pick up the scattered supplies and returned them to their rightful owners. The teachers seemed pretty familiar with this, I probably wasn't the only one who hadn't been allowed to use their powers. "Its your turn Winter" they said when they were done.
over a year ago dargox said…
Name: ace jumper
Appearance: brown hair, brown eyes but turns sky blue when use his powers, 5'6" tall, weighs 190 lbs, fit, wears black running boots, wore blue jeans, black t-shirt with a red dragon desing on it, a pure white zip up hoodie, and black fighting gloves.
Personailty: brave, loyal, quiet, and kind.
Special abilitys: can breath fire and control it, heals quickly, super streath.
Other abilitys: he has a rage power that increased his powers output 10x the normal.
over a year ago greekgirlA said…
Name: Shadow (Star) Hunter

Appearance: picture

Personality: vengeful, hateful, cunning, short temper, loyal to anyone who is loyal to her, calm when alone or with her dog, natural leader and never thinks of the consequence.

Special Ability: every night transforms into a dog. on new/full moon transforms into a wolf and losses human memories. has heightened reflexes and senses.

Other Facts/Ability Info: can not control transforming, only knows to get out doors before nightfall. has a trustworthy half dog half wolf that runs with her in dog/wolf form and protects her in human form. also she loves to hunt and almost always hits her mark. when blood moon comes stays in wolf form all the time and her bite will transform you into wolf then.

Background: in last 10 years has been to 9 different schools, parents left her at 7. had two siblings but they were adopted and she was not. they were both shape shifters too.
 Name: Shadow (Star) Hunter Age:17 Appearance: picture Personality: vengeful, hateful, cunning, sho
ummmm... how do i come in? like....this?

i ran down the hallway. i was late for class in a new school-again. behind me my dog padded softly on the stone floor. he would never leave my side. "come on lupus. if you follow me you have to keep up." i told him. i reached the class room and held the door open for lupus. then i waled n and sat down. of coarse, teachers sometimes notice when a wolf walks into their class. "and hear she is, finally. miss hunter why were you ten minutes late?." i half way raised my hand gave a unenthusiastic wave. then i took out my notebook and lupus lay his head on my feet. my favorite thing to do in new schools is to make teachers mad.
over a year ago sparkles3 said…
Name: Kronia Time

Appearance (Add Picture if Wanted/Needed): long black hair, golden eyes, tan skin, about 5'2

Personality: short tempered, occasionally violent

Special Ability: can control time

Other Facts/Ability Info: she can go back and forth in time too.
I ran down the hall, not caring if I was late. I had all the time in the world. As I passed people, they froze like flies in amber, and once I was out of sight, they continued to walk around as if nothing had happened, I threw my head back and laughed. I never felt so alive.
over a year ago Knowitall123 said…
Name: Emily Oden

Appearance:long straight black hair ,purple eyes ,tall

Personality: cruel ,sarcastic ,calculated

Special Ability:can hurt people by her mind (both physically and mentally) ,knows everybody's worst fear
 Name: Emily Oden Age :16 Appearance:long straight black hair ,purple eyes ,tall Personality: cruel
***** in class *****

Of course I didn`t get to demonstrate my power ,but at least I had a good laugh ,when a girl with a messy tail sent pencils floating through the room ,EPIC. Another girl came into the room apologizing for being late and there was something weird about her I could sense some minor fears ,but nothing big that would set her into panic.So we have someone with no fear here ? This won`t be so bad after all only people who have seen bad things have no fear and I had to know what.
I finally decided to go to class and sat down in the last seat avalible, which was next to a girl with really cool purple eyes. "Hi, I'm Kronia. Wassup?"
"i have a question." i said not bothering to raise my hand, "why have some people showed there powers but others no?" the teacher turned and glared at me. "they only demonstrate if they want to." i glanced around the room. "who would not? i mean unless they have something to hide."
"and do you," the teacher asked, "have something to hide?"
"no. would you like me to demonstrate my power? well to bad. unfortunately it is not the right time but if you want to see a minor plus of my power-" i cut off and concentrated.it was hard to contact wolves/dogs when not in the form but i managed to get this to lupus, "do something funny" and, he did. he jumped up on a girl's desk and howled. then he jumped at another girl, who, had purple eyes. since he did not intend to hurt her she only got a small shock when a wolf sat in her lap. "good boy. get down now." i glanced around as lupus got off of her and came back to me. if anyone was impressed by that they had to be slow, or just never seen a wolf-dog sit on a person's lap. "i won't apologize for that ya know." i turned to the two girls who were lupus' victims and said, "he could have done worse. i could have."
The girl ,the one with no fear demonstrated her power at the same time hinting I had something to hide.She was so right a cold stoic smile crossed my face at the mildest thought of it ,but I had to play it smart...
("he could have done worse. i could have.")
..."What a shock" I muttered ,but Kronia was already talking to her asking sooooooo much questions what`s your name,what type of dog is he,how old are you and so on .I tried not to look like I didn`t care ,but give me a break ,and the icing on the cake her dog was constantly watching me wanting me to pet him at the end I made him feel pain just to leave me alone from that moment he went crazy barking or howling or whatever at me and hiding behind Shadow (listening to Kronas and her conversation I learned that was her name).The teacher sent Shadow and her mutt outside until he comes down .The only thing I was worried about was will she suspect me ? What excuse do I come up with ? Should I kill the mutt ? Did the teacher suspect me ? so many questions and only time will tell.

(*greekgirlA sorry for calling your dog/wolf a mutt ,but she really doesn`t like him)
(*sparkles3 sorry for not answering greekgirlA beat me to it)
(no prob, but just so u know, Kronia doesn't talk that much)

I raise my hand . "May I demonstrate my power now??" I asked. The teacher nodded. I stood up and walked to the front of the room. "My power is that I can control time, and go into the future and the past." I pointed my finger at the teacher and she froze. I laughed "Class is dismissed!" I called, and skipped out of the classroom.
i was fuming. how DARE anyone make my dog hurt? i knew who it was because lupus told me. i heard that the class was dismissed but still stood with my back to the wall. the first person out i smiled and nodded to, no reason why not to be nice. i waited till almost all were out, then, the girl came out. i swiftly stuck my foot out. she didn't trip only lose her footing a bit. she looked back at me and raised my lips into a snarl. "never hurt my lupus again or you will pay." i kept the snarl on my face until she left. then me and lupus went to the next class, not that i payed any attention to it. i was much too distracted. i ended up just scratching lupus and waiting for dinner.
mischievous
(I`ll start from sparkles3 and work my way to greekgirlA )
(I have no idea did everybody froze or just the teacher .So I`m going with everybody )

Kronia was the next to demonstrate her power in one moment she was standing in front of us and in the second she was behind us dressed differently .She told us that she went to her room changed her outfit, checked our schedule and came back.When she sat next to me she asked me why didn`t I demonstrate my power ? I didn`t wanna say I was bad at controlling it ,as a matter of fact I was so good at it I could kill people using pain ,watching them scream and beg for mercy or I could mentally scar them ,precisely to the level I wanted it.It took me months of practice on animals and on occasions some foolish people.I didn`t want to contradict myself in future so I said I didn`t want to risk another pencil accident .

( and here comes greekgirlA)
When I was walking through the doors Shadow stuck her leg out so I almost fell ,but I succeeded in catching my balance before falling ,oh she was gong to pay for that.SHE IS GOING TO PAY.And I had a perfect plan to make her suffer ,oh I was not interested in finding out why she had no fear.I was interested into making myself her biggest fear .Kronia who walked just behind me looked at Shadow bewildered "why did you do that?"
"Ups" Shadow answered.

Sooooo you find out Emily is a complete sociopath who likes to torture people and animals.(I`m sick I know and I use this opportunity to apologize to greekgirlA cuz her plan is morbid and I`ll try not to do too much harm to anybody but remember she`s a sociopath A SOCIOPATH!!!!)
((ya..,.we know.but miss hunter rears noting. she will not rear a sociopath. she would kill it.))

i had one more class before a fifteen minute break then dinner. i finished the class then ran to my room and dropped my books. then i raced lupus to the track. to get enough play time i had to play tag with him. he was fun though. no dog or wolf was faster than my lupus. but that means i had to have more agility to beat him. i could jump hurtles and turn on a dime, all the wile keeping up my pace. after me and lupus were worn out and t was time to get ready for dinner, the track coach walked up to me. "sorry for staring but i noticed you are very good at track. would you care to join the team? we would love to have you." i took some deep breaths to stop my panting then said sure. the told me when the track team practiced and that it counted as a class, so i could drop the one i had at that time. which, i had no problem with. i preferred Latin to Spanish anyway. then i went to dinnier. i declined most of the tings in line. but i did take the meat and carrots. i also took two slices of cheese for lupus. i have no clue why but he loves cheese. one of the lunch ladies(i know, it's diner) gave him a bone to chew on too. i sat down at an empty table, lupus on the other side of me. i like to be early to meals. so, about the time i sat down, most of the students pored in.
I wander around, freezing people for the fun of it. "I just realized something. I'm named after Kronos."
I came walking in the dinning hall blowing fire to cook a bowl of ramen at the table I that sat down at, pulling out a manga to read while eating.
Walks around randomly.
To make my plan work I had to go to the "LIBRARY" .I needed the plans of the school and some other stuff.Walking through the rows of books it was like a voice was calling me to the old red,book at the back of the library I read the tittle it was "historia mortis vires".I took it to the librarian and she told me I`m not allowed to read it but,instead of taking it back.I took it with me while she was busy with another student.(what a shock)

(greekgirlA could your character steal it from me ? And I promise I won`t kill anyone at least not for some time)
Hmm I think I might go check out some of the books in the library.
I sneak into the Library, freeze everyone and everything, and wreck the room. As I leave, I snap my fingers and everyone starts to move again.
After geting done with my food I head to the library to return the book I have when I bump into a girl with gold eyes. "oh, so i'm sorry I didn't mean to bump u"
I saw saw some girls from my first class and decided to go talk to them.
after eating i still have one hour till dusk so i head to my room. it is on the fifth floor, same as the library. so, a lot of people were there. i see the same purple eyed girl, but she doesn't see me. i walk causally by and slip the red book out of her hand, replacing it with a Spanish text book i no longer need. i slip around a corner and halt in front of an old worn out tapestry. i make sure no one is looking then go behind it. that was my room. i had requested a hidden room. i opened the boo and found it was in Latin. i love Latin, so i start to read it. i have to put it down after a few words though, the sun is setting. i take a drawing pad and pencil to the courtyard. i draw, waiting for night.
(123 cheack your inbow
*sees a girl acting strangely suspisious* "Hi I'm Caroline we were in the same class this morning", I said to the two girls.
((um.....who you talking to?))
"It's ok, it was my fault. I was kinda in my own little world..." I say. I then turn to Caroline. "Hi, I'm Kronia." After saying that, I freeze her and skip away. "I love doing that."
I snap my fingers makeing a fire wall in front of the kronia saying. "u know it's not nice to use your powers on others, unless it's in a battle"
I turn around, angrily. "How did you get unfrozen? Only I can unfreeze people that I freeze." I clench my fists. "And who said I was nice?"
"well first off u only frozen her" I point to caroline "and two u can't really freeze some one in time, if they don't really belive in time" I smile.
My eyes flash, and I freeze the entire school. "Time IS for real, it's just the universe that's an illusion."
"i never said it's not real, i just don't belive in it like every one else dose" I turn my back to her saying "so it's going to be hard to freeze me in time and plus your not the first time controller I seen"
"Whatever." I mutter, and walk away, my footsteps echoing in the oddly silent halls. Softly, I start to sing. "Life's no fun without a good scare. That's our job but we're not mean, in our town of Halloween."
"ok, then ya around, I guess" I walk into the libary to return my book then I head to my dorm room waiting for time to start up again.
I realize that the silence is somehow giving me a headache. I unfreeze a few people so that I can at least hear something. When I finish singing 'This Is Halloween', I start singing 'Black Keys.'
((u still there??))