fãs of PoM I need a favor.... I`m just sick of this.

Kait_Wolf posted on Jan 23, 2014 at 05:26PM
Who`s all sick of Willy pushing Kiva around? I`m not very sure why this all started, but it must end. Willy has been a jerk to everyone he hates, included me.

If you all want this to stop, report Willy...and Vic cause she`s defending him and she acts like she knows everything.

fãs of PoM 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago WillyThePenguin said…
Report? REPORT ME? How about. IGNORE me. You pathetic idiot. I'm acting like this because I'm pissed. I won't be all sweet and ohh sooo kind and friendly and lovable and huggable at you for doing this, now will I?. Shut up, mmmkay?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago WillyThePenguin said…
YOU, kid. Deserve to be reported. Who THE HELL asks to report someone AND the someone who's defending them. Idiots rule this club now.
over a year ago XxRicoRocksxX said…
If you're sick of this then why don't you just stay away from him? You're making a big scene for nothing. And no, I do not act like I know it all, I fucking saw what happened. I know you're not a big fan of us. And of course you'd be on Kiva's side, because you two are just totally bff's and were probably the whole cause of Kiva getting all up on Willy. You say he's the bully? You're being the bully here, asking others to report him because you are hurt, jealous, angry, etc.
Why don't you do us all a favor and stop this Bullshit that we all don't need.
over a year ago ILUVKOWALSKI said…
I don't wanna really get involved, but wouldn't it be best if everyone dropped it, and just stayed away from those they didn't like? I just think it's the easiest way to get through this, seeing people fight sucks.

over a year ago Kait_Wolf said…
I would be leaving them alone... if they quit replying to me and my friends. So lucky this isn`t real life, just because...
over a year ago Kait_Wolf said…
Oh and btw, why don`t you both unfan me so I will leave you alone if that`s what you want.
over a year ago AngelBunny432 said…
guys stop fighting with Vic and Willy....It's just not worth it .-.
over a year ago ILUVKOWALSKI said…
y'know what i had ZERO context of this when it happened and looking back??? honestly willy go OFF you shouldn't have had to deal with that (though i think kait was misinformed, either way kiva....dont come onto strangers)
last edited over a year ago