Fangclan Thats it!

Whitefeather posted on Jul 15, 2010 at 09:28PM
No wonder kittencutie left! Have you noticed how every major battle that happens, brownstar is in? Has it ever occurred to you that she has been the one to 'save' it. But what she has really been doing is making it worse... She kicked me from medicine cat twice now and she wont turn it back. Dosent that sound like something a bully would do? Maybe she is the CAUSE of those battles. She has been very mean to me, I have just not had the guts to say it. I always figured I would give her another chance. But, no, now my mind is set. She is mean. She has hurt my feelings countless numbers of times, and I want to take her out of leadership. She does not deserve something like that. Kittencutie was SMART to leave. I have made the mistake NOT to leave. Now, I am changing that.

Anyone who would like to come with me, may. There are hundreds of clans willing to take anyone in. Brownstar is a bully, and until she has stopped, I will not come back.

Fangclan 158 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 158

over a year ago brownstar said…
one thing, have you noticed you are mediicne cat in nearly every clan. i kciked you off because i wanted to give others a chance to be medicine cat. you are free to leave if you want to whitefeather, as is every one else who agrees with you. i am mean to the people that are mean to me, and that is because i have lived through being bullied.
over a year ago arcaninegal123 said…
Oh I found it. (the forum)
like i said, anyone is welcomed to leave, i can say i am mean, but if any one knew what i have been through, they would understand.
over a year ago Whiteflower said…
whitefeather, i can admit that brownstar is mean at times, but every one is the same. we have our bad days, and we have our good ones. but life is hard too, we just have to bear it. there is no need for this. But one thing. if she is the bully, why are you telling every one to leave, so she could be in pain? that's making you a bully too
over a year ago arcaninegal123 said…
tongue
Well, that makes sense.
over a year ago Whitefeather said…
I have made my decision to leave. She has lied countless times. What she has sayed that she wants everyone to have a chance, is a lie. She told me in the chat that because I attacked her as Redtail and would not get off her territory, that she would kick me from medicine cat. She has been mean to me for quite some time.
i told you once and i will say it again, everyone needs a chance to be medicine wolf whitefeather. you are welcomed to leave my pack if you wish, but i'm afraid once you leave you can never return. it is a rule of my pack, and i have to follow it.
over a year ago Mousefang said…
angry
well then i well leave this dishrag clan! i agree with Whitefeather! kittencutie was right to leave and Brownstar you've been spiting on us long enough! i am leaving! and for any other wolf who doesn't agree with me is a fool! now i pity anybody who stays here in this clan! -Splash
very well splash, you are free to go. *nods my head* i won't stop anyone who wishes it and i wish you well mousefang
would any one else like to leave you are welcomed too if you want
angry
I hope they do. You are not worthy of leadership! You have been lying to us, and being mean to us. You take everything personally! And, for once, I hope you take THIS message personally. You are a horrible excuse for a leader! You are worse than Tigerstar!
that is what you think, and i will accept what you say. goodbye, i wish you well you two.
angry
You sicken me. You are a mouse-brained leader who treats his clan like crow-food.
if she is a horrible leader, why do people follow her? i am willing to stay with her because i know her better than anyone here. and brownstar, if i may, should i tell them something that needs to be said?
i don't care whiteflower, just say it if you want to, i don't know how it is going to help though.
ok, it may help a bit, because some people still don't understand, most of you must know that brownstar has said that a am a great friend of hers, well that's not all of it. we have a reason we stick close to eachother
Because you are the same people? -_-''
no, we are sisters.
so why say that you are friends?
you could call us twins except we don't like everything together.
because we didn't think it was important to say we were sisters, but people kept thinking i was her, so whiteflower thought it was time to tell
liars.
think what you want, it's true.
over a year ago Kittencutie11 said…
you are lyin Brownstar you dont even have a sister.
do you know my personal life?
angry
I trust kitten. You cant stop lying, can you?
i do have a sister, she was home school. i didn't tell you because i didn't want her to know someone who hits me everyday at school. she doesn't go out much either
uh yeah i do we went to school together and you only have a brother.
then you don't know that i was lying about that
and you cant do that any more because i legally changed my first name . you cant ever use my name against me again.
whiteflower is one year ahead of me, and not that but since she has been in home school since i went into my first year in 6 grade, you didin't know her
over a year ago lovejr08 said…
Im not leaving.Im sorry Whitefeather, I wont!Im loyal to Fangclan and I promised never to leave it
your welcomed to you know *looks at her* i won't force you to
smile
I feel sorry for you. You have made a poor choice. This clan is ruled by a careless leader who only cares for herself!
angry
You are lying. If kitten is a friend of yours, I THINK she would know how many siblings you have. Jeez.
over a year ago lovejr08 said…
angry
*snarels*Im not leaving!No need to feel sorry for me!
think what you want whitefeather, i won't force any one to follow me, so just leave it be
Whitefeather is correct if she was such a great leader then why did Brownclan get destroyed? She is a horrible leader!
she doesn't know everything about my personal life, so not really
i replaced brownclan for a reason kitten, it wasn't destroyed. besides, i only got rid of it for my reasons
angry
She is mean. She even kicked cutara dragon from deputy!
Yeah right Brownstar I know a little more thank you think you used to tell me everything . Everything...I am not going to use it against you but I would appreciate it if you didnt lie.
big smile
zutara*
she broke the rules, i had to.
angry
Oh yeah? *I growl* What might that be? What did she do? "Insult the poor sensitive leader"?
*Put my pwas in front of Whitefeather* Calm down she is ignorant she wont understand what we are trying too say.
is that really a stray wolf's concern?
angry
She has ears of a deaf chihuahua. *I growl*
over a year ago Frostwhisker said…
meh
i choose 2 stay
if you were leaving why haven't you gone yet? or are you feeling so sorry and want to beg to come back? *narrows my eyes* and you can say what you like, it won't bug me