fall_out_boy Fall Out Boy Trail - Do you need help?

marwi posted on Mar 04, 2009 at 09:05PM
Because I do (XD).I finally figured out how the "food hunting" work and I getting really at it,but I still have problems to cross the river (damn zombies!) and defeat the giant wrestler...
So the idea of this topic is help each other ( and I know that there´s tickets concert on the line)but I´m from Argentina so I don´t think I have any chance but I still would like to win the game at least once and I´m sure that all of you too.I´ll start and I hope you´ll find it useful.

FOOD HUNTING: I don´t know if you noticed but the flying goat most of the times appears down left of right,almost never from up...the easiest place to hunt is the one that have a few bushes...

fall_out_boy 27 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago marwi said…
I forgot something: I wouldn´t recommended make Andy party with the frat boys...
over a year ago naley_4ever said…
I've never defeated the giant wrestler, but I got through the river of zombies once. I ended up killing most of those in my path and I chose slower laser and small raft.

Food hunting is always a challenge for me, that's why I choose the sell-out option at the beginning and choose 2000 nuggets so i don't run out.

The problem I'm having is that the band's happiness goes down so quickly! I buy as much vitamin water as I can, but they'll still get really unhappy and die =(
sad
that´s exactly my problem too! I always give the vitamin water to the character who need it the most...but I don´t know how to meke them more happy...I try to make them party with the safest kind of people or things XD (I wish they were more than 4 "party with the hand" ahahaha)...Do you ever try to party with the EWOKS or the gansters?? I don´t wanna take the risk yet.

How do you do to shot the zombies? With the spacer key?Because I don´t think that mine work for that..
I've partied with the gangsters, but this last time I did it with Patrick and it didn't work. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. I shot the zombies with the space bar. It takes like 5 shots to kill each one.
really??? wow!
When I´m fighting with the wrestler,should I avoid the red and white balls that he throw at Pete?
And in the middle of the trip shows up a "Andy have a call from his mummy, -1 homesickness" and that was really helpful...for a while XD
I´m feel so stupid...I just realize that in you can vitamin water or food on the stores in Washington and El Paso too!And that´s the reason why could arrive to Phoenix with Patrick...in there you have to play "Thnks fr th mmrs" (is not very dificult)and a few miles later you meet Perez Hilton...Is kinda like fighting with the wrestler,so GAME OVER for me :(
You should avoid the balls that the wrestler throws at Pete or else you'll lose health... I keep getting "Patrick had a call from his mommy, -1 homesickness." I'm not quite sure what homesickness is though. I always buy extra vitamin water at every chance I get! I was actually able to beat Perez Hilton the first (and only) time I got to him. I've never defeated the wrestler though.
omg... I JUST BEAT THE GAME!!!! I hit print screen so you can see what happens:
link
link
OMG!!! How did you do it?? How did you managed to finish it with 3 of them alive??? Did you score is good enough to win concert tickets??
big smile
Naley_4ever,you give me faith and you know what? I WON TOO !!! I can believe it yet!! I wanna thanks Joe and Andy for not die XD...I´m a SURVIVOR!! whoaaaaaaaaaa!!
haha congratulations on winning too! Did u enter you initials to the top 200 because when i tried the game had a weird glitch and wouldn't let me? ... even though i wouldn't have made it on the top 200 anyway. what happened when u won?
yes,I wrote my intials and then they ask me my email for enter to so kind of contest...but when I wanted to know if I made it to the top 200 or see how far I was...it happen the same that happen to you...but al least I put my email in case I won something (even a t-shirt,I don´t care,anything,I don´t even have a FOB poster,is really difficult to find in here ): )
i'm kinda mad about not getting to put in my email!
it's to enter to win tickets to one of the concerts.
sad
but you still have more chances than me of see them in a concert,they never came to Argentina and I got the feeling that they never will :(
i just won again and i got to enter my email address =]
i've actually already seen fall out boy this past december 16th in nyc and i'm going to see them on april 26th in ny and may 2nd at the bamboozle. i live in a good area for concerts. it stinks that they don't come to argentina! do they go to south america at all?
They went to Chile last year...remember when they wanted to do a concert in Antartida and it just blew off in their faces?? Well,that´s what happen when FOB don´t come here hahahahahaha (evil laugh)
I´ll play one more time and see if I can win again too...
I won again!! but it was wreird...I finish the tour just with Pete and still made much more points than before(5421),shouldn´t I get more points finishing the tour with the hole band and not the other way around?? I´m not complaining,just saying...
ohhh... and yeah thats weird that u got more points. maybe u did everything else better, like defeated everything and such. what mode do u play on?
super sell out mode,but I didn´t defeated anyone...I kicked some zombies asses but I didn´t cross the river...
How did you take the picture of the hole screen with your results on??
the first time i did super sell out, then the did keepin in real the second time i won. i always beat perez hilton and sometime cross the river, but i NEVER beat the wrestler dude. it gets me so agitated! i get sooo close to beating him, like one shot away, then he kills me.
i pressed the "PrtSc" key on my computer to copy the screen then i pasted it into photoshop and saved the picture.
Here's a good website for tips and cheats for FOBT:
link
most of those tips I already knew it but I didn´t know that you can make a band member party with the same group twice...
I won twice...I tried to play on the KEEPIN´IT REAL mode but is just very hard for me,the last I won with the Super Sell Out mode I made 7679 points :) ...today is 24th so we just have a few hours of hope XDXD and...I finally beat Perez Hilton
laugh
I played again...I finally crossed the zombi river,beat Perez Hilton and I made 8476 points, I'm a "ONE HIT WONDER" with Pete and Patrick
that's good! i haven't played in 3 months!
smile
I think I'm gonna stop playing for a couple of weeks...I may have done that good score because it was the first time I played it in months...it's like the game remember you and make it more difficult every time...lol,the game is alive,paranoia!
over a year ago alixfersure said…
gotta tell you plain and simple, its either your tips + the others or the lack of me playing it for ages then going again that made me finally complete it, quite proud.
i was on keepin' it real and got a score of like 3000 without point multiplies or something and got 'ROCKSTAR' with all of them still alive, first time ever, so so happy.
now i'm trying for sell-out. thanks so much
print-screened like girl above
last edited over a year ago
 gotta tell you plain and simple, its either your tips + the others or the lack of me playing it for a
wink
awesome!! I feel kinda jealous,I always lost in keppin'it real,and you finished with the 4 of them, you must be very proud