fairy tail Fairy Tail Role Play

AceDarkwolf17 posted on Dec 24, 2011 at 02:28AM
The story line is after Makarov retires and names me Guild Master. I will direct the battles (meaning, I decide who wins and loses. anything else is between players.) U can have as many characters as u want but they must be custom characters. U can be part of team or work solo, i dont care.

Rules:
1)NO Foul Language
2)Make Friends
3)Be Nice

Back Story:

It is six months after Makarov retired and Ray is still trying to settle in as Guild Master and one of the Ten Holy Mages. The fact that Fairy Tail is the #1 Guild in Fiore isn't making his job easier. Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Lisana, Kana, Wendy, and Elie(my character's sister)are all S-Class Mages. Fairy Tail is still a reckless, building destroying guild but it all works out in the end. Ray couldn't handle it so he placed Makarov as Master.
last edited on Dec 25, 2011 at 05:12PM

fairy tail 503 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 503

over a year ago Chadroxz said…
"Yes you idiot."
over a year ago AceDarkwolf17 said…
Merrick: What causes a Light Guild member to act this way?
"My survival. To tell you the truth, I don't care about any guild. This just pays bills. But, if you come to the dark side, the pay is awesome, you get to live, and you get a country to rule. Come find me when you thought about it." She tossed a piece of paper and used the Misty Teleportation spell so that she couldn't be tracked during and after her warp. Meanwhile, Astelle and Konoha had their hands full.
-While Konaha and Astelle were battling the ox guy...Merrick had the 4th Custody Enforcement Unit come and take the unconscious guys to prison. Then he turns his attention to the fight-
Bryscion stretches out his four wings that look small compared to his frame, and begins flying after Astelle.
"He's faster than I remembered, Konoha, I need some non-fatal Lava!" Astelle shouted.
over a year ago funkmasterd said…
-konaha made his lava spikes and shot them at Bryscion and since the bend like lava they can follow him anywhere- "take this Ox boy"
Bryscion gave a bland look and swatted them away.
"Lava child that was petty. Alpha Striker!" He said and opened his mouth. A large blue beam of energy was headed towards the two.
"Don't worry, it won't hit!" Astelle said and quickly performed a graceful diving maneuver. He shot more beams but they were like cannonballs, & she easily dodged them.
"I underestimated his power....it's grown actually. You'll need to hit harder. Don't worry about defense. Merrick, go after Shira! She's in the mountains!" Astelle said, dodging another blast.
Merrick disappeared into the shadow of a tree. As Shira was walking, she suddenly couldnt move at all. Merrick came up through the shadow of a rock. Shira was shocked but Merrick had a smirk.

Merrick: U were wrong to think that u could escape me. Try all u like but not even the strongest mage can negate my Shadow Magic
Shira was shocked...or what was percieved to be her. In a puff of smoke and shimmers, it turned out to be a doll.
"Summoning; Talisman of the Monkey Army!" She said from almost like everywhere. A horde of monkeys in samurai armor came out of trees brandishing swords. With screechs of terror, they attacked Merrick.
Konaha: MERRICK WATCH OUT!!!
tongue
(my character is in a different location the u)
"Try this Lava Child" Bryscion said and shot another blue laser from his mouth.
"Be careful!" Astelle said. She dodged, but with less speed thann before.
"You are getting slow, sister. Drop the boy and leave." He said.
"No!" She told him.
"Then try and dodge this....Beta Shockwave!!" He said and a with a stroke of his axe, a giant blue shockewave was headed towards the duo."
"Konoha! It's too big to dodge, attack it!" Astelle screamed above the intense gusts of winds that came with the slash.
last edited over a year ago
Merrick jumped up dodging the monkeys. He points to the monkeys and says, "Shadow Needles". Parts of the shadow popped up like spikes and impaled every monkeys. Merrick lands on a high rock

Merrick: Come out and face me yourself, u coward!
"And what's the point in that? Summoning; Great Hawk Knights!" She said again. 3 giant hawks in heavy armor appeared in the air and moved quickly, shooting off air bullets that flew at incredible speeds.
Konaha: astelle let me go...it's time for me to get serious i can't do that if u here u have to get somewhere safe i can handle this myself
Astelle hesitated, but dropped him.
"The barrier won't let me go far... but Konoha....even if it means having to seriously injure or even...." she held back a sob as her voice broke off.
"Just don't die...please, not here, not by my brother..." she said and flew off. She could only go a few meters, but she fell to her knees and clasped her hands together.
"Father Forgive me..for I will Sin against my own brood." She said and then drew a cross in the air. It faintly glowed blue and she blew a kiss into it and sent it at Konoha.
"This will once again unlock your Dragon Force..but it will be a lot harder to control and the strain will be worse as well. Note: the time limit for it with be 2 and a half minutes. Use it whenever you need to, alright?" She whispered, although it could be heard in his ear.
Merrick: Crystal Lance!

Merrick crystallizes his arm in the form of a lance which he uses to attack the hawks. He kills the fist one but narrowly dodges the second one. The third one shoots an air bullet that hit Merrick which caused him to crash in the ground. Merrick than made crystal dragon wings that allows hi to fly. He killed the other two hawks.

Merrick: Your game of hide-and-seek is getting rather annoying. Come out now and fight me!!!!
Konaha: Don't worry i may not even need ur little boost to unlock my dragon force im already starting to unlock it...and don't worry im not gonna die -konaha takes a few breaths then crosses his arms a magic seal appears under him and he opens his arms and lava spikes shoot out of the ground heading straight for the ox guy- "LAVA DRAGON DEATH SPIKES"
It stood a chance against the blast but ultimately couldn't stop it.
"Sister....you have sinned against you own bretheren?" Bryscion said, shocked.
"I....yes, I have." She finally told him. She didn't care whether he was of her clan or not, she couldn't let Konoha die...it was in her blood. But then a voice came into her head, a little deep for his age.
"He's not an angel anymore." It told him.
"Alistair?"
"The wings on his back, they are fake. The work of Lacrima, as well as his head. Don't be reckless though, his power is still real...besides its a reason your hear. keep him alive."
"Wait, if his wings and head are false then-"
"Yes. He is a fallen angel now. There is no sin in killing him, infact it was destined to happen this way." Alistair said. But even still, how could she kill him? It was still her brother...
Meanwhile at Merricks location....
"Ahahahaha, I'm not done yet; summoning; twin serpent warlords!" Two large snake heads rose from the ground.
"These guys are a lot more powerful and quicker than the last ones." The snakes lunged from left and right of his direction.
Merrick took out two crystal marble like things from his jacket pocket. He threw them into the snakes' mouth and jumped up to dodge the attack. He points his palms to the snakes and says, "Crystal Flower". All of a sudden flower-shaped crystals start popping out from the snakes' insides. Merrick lands after killing the snakes with an aggravated look

Merrick: If u wont come out yourself.....I'll force u out

Merrick releases a huge amount of energy that starts cracking the ground beneath his feet. He uses his Dragon Force which can be felt all the way to Fairy Tail. Merrick's enormous power starts breaking the top part of the mountain
Konaha: Ok...it's time i end this -Konaha begins to gather his magic power, the strange aura surrounds him again and his skin starts to turn into lava scales, soon his whole body was covered in the scales then he ripped off his shirt and his muscles enlarged even more then before- "alright u wanted the lava dragon....NOW U GOT IT!!!" -konaha enclosed himself and when he opened a huge ball of lava shot out from him going in all directions, it was so big it even reached marrick-
Astelle was shocked at his new power. Although, the lava did cause quite severe burn damage to Bryscion, it did hit astelle, and while the wounds weren't physical, she felt every ounce of intense heat which caused her to bellow in pain. After the attack ended, she fell to the ground, nude.(yknow cause all her clothes were burned off. Don't worry, I won't describe it or anything seeing how this rp is like rated e. But, we gotta keep somethings logical.)
Meanwhile at merricks location...
His enormous energy picked up gusts of wind that knocked her out of her hiding place; within his shadow. She flew backwards a few meters and hit a rock.
"Uggghhh, what...happened?" (A few things; one: keep her alive for interogation, Ace. Two; I'm terribly sorry to be such an rp hog. The mission can be held off if need be for other ideas. But we would need to consult Darkwolf, seeing as how a character of his has been captured.)
Konaha: So how did u like that ox boy?
Bryscion was still twitching from pain, while Astelle was histerically crying. The barrier faded and everyone could move freely.
Konaha: The barrier may be down but im still gonna kill this guy...LAVA DRAGON TWIN SWORD BARRAGE!!! -after konaha attacked him 100 times with his swords as he was on his knees konaha ran his swords straight through his back and he fell down dead- "well thats over...now where's marrick?
Bryscion twitched as if nothing happened. Astelle called konoha over to her.
"Angels cannot die by anything Earthly. Not even Dragons could kill us nor Slayers. Note: I'm getting chilly, please come and give me a wrap.
konaha: Well if i can't kill him that what will?
Astelle began getting frustrated with his one track mind. And it took a lot to frustrate her.
"Please wrap me up!" She said, impatiently.
Konaha: Ok ok jeez -konaha wraps astelle to shut her up- "there happy now hpw do we kill him?"
"Don't! I'm suprised that you survived, and defeated him. Note: This wrapping itches, I need clothes. Wait, you didn't look while you wrapped me did you? Note: that's perverted. Please, even though he is fallen i-" his axe cleved through her shoulders and golden blood splatered everywhere.
"Ko...kono......"she passed out. Bryscion chuckled triumphantly.
"You cannot kill me, boy but I can kill you. It was a shame, we needed that weakling to complete the ritual." He grunted. But with another flash of light, Alistair appeared beside Konoha.
"The incubation period is over. And now, you will pay for killing my sister. Konoha, stay back and keep her alive...only I can kill this creature." He demanded.
Merrick teleported besides Shira and stomped on her stomach breaking a few ribs.

Merrick: While your still conscious, there is something u need to here. The council does want me dead but its not ME. They want my astro-projection self "Ray Crimson" dead. Im taking u in for interrogation.

Merrick pulled out hand cuff looking things that drains the magic of the one who is wearing them. He places them on her and calls the 4th Custody Enforcement Unit to take her to prison. He teleports back to Astelle & Konaha and spots Alistair.
Konaha: Alright -konaha goes over and tends to astelle-
Alistair felt Merrick appear nearby.
"Hmph, aren't gonna start a fight Lava Guy?"
"You'd better pay attention to me!" The axe came carrening towards Alistair and then Bryscion had a fist charged with blue energy.
"Bo-ring." He said and transformed his hand into a white armored hand with a blade coming out of it. He sliced the axe in half and one of the blades impaled the ox man. Golden blood spewed from his wound.
"Be ready to die, Fallen One." Alistair said.
"Never! Omega Eraser!!!" A large blue ord, similiar to Konoha's, erupted from his body.
"Well, Merrick, you gonna sit there with that too serious look on your face and enclose the blast, or do I just have to be selfish and worry about the people behind me?" He said, almost unfazed by the spell.
Merrick put up a crystal wall that deflected the blast back at Bryscion

Merrick: "Happy" he said in an aggravated kind of tone
Alistair let out a chuckle and nodded. When the smoke cleared, there was nothing left.
"Hey...your wall, it has small cracks in it...why are you tired?" Astelle coughed up more liquid gold and figited. Alistairs hands turned a pale yellow colour and green violet flames covered his hands.
"These are divine flames that can heal any injury." Alistair placed his hand on Astelle's shoulder and within a second, it healed right up.
"Well, I'm hungry."
Merrick: Long story....Anyway what r we going to do about Whitcheny
"It depends on what you guys want to do...she's long gone from what I can tell." Alistair said.
"I can confirm that...yes, she is. It may take 5 days to reach her, if we don't stop."astelle told them.
"Right, so, did you have another mission in mind? Something for a few quick Jewels."
Merrick: "I gotta go interrogate Shira. See ya later" he teleports out
"Well, Konoha, we need to go someplace...c'mon." Alistair walked off into the mountain ranges.
Konaha: So astelle what do u wanna do now?
"Well, pretty soon, Alistair and I-"
"By the way...when you got cut up, I figured the pain you felt was 10x worse than that of the Forced Release Technique so..."
"I'm free?" She asked bewilderly.
"Yep. Have a nice eternity. Maybe if I'm a good boy I'll see you around." Alistair said from the distance. But astelle just got up and walked a few paces forward. She then held out her hand and smiled.
"I can't leave his side...but I can't leave yours either. Wanna come?" Her amber eyes flashed softly in the light of the milky moonlight.
Konaha: Alistair u should think about joining Fairy Tail we could use a great mage like u...whatta ya say?
alistair let out a sort of laugh. The sort where you obviously mock the idea, but actually consider it after.
"I'm in Lamia Scale...besides, Fairy Tail...is'nt my style." Alistair laughed at him again, but Astelle was tugging on Konoha's arm eagerly to catch up.
"I'm gonna join Alistair!" Astelle said eagerly. Alistair looked at her strangely.
"You want to join Fairyy Tail?" He gave a confused blanded chuckle.
Konaha: Alistair i thought that same thing but in time i realized fairy tail is were i belong, and i can see it in u that u belong with us...when i was a boy and searching around for a guild i found fairy tail at first i thought i didn't belong...but i met Natsu and he gave me a chance, he introduced me to the other guild members. And we became friends...no we became a family...we in fairy tail ain't just another guild with strong mages, but we r a family and im sure everyone would love to have u in the family Alistair....and u to Astelle. plz just think about it Alistair u know where to find us if u change ur mind about fairy tail -as konaha stoped talking a small wind rushed by blowing his hair and the sun shining on his bare chest and muscles, then he smiled with a smile laugh- "well im gonna head back to the guild hall to get a new shirt....anyone comming with me?"
Alistair clapped slowly but Astelle smiled at him.
"So...quit my old guild and join this new one?" Alistair was about to say no when he saw Astelle's face.
"Homesick?" Astelle let the wind blow her hair over her face, but he could tell she was smiling.
"Hey, I'm gonna go real quick so..." he summoned faerie wings and flew off quickly.
"Hey Konoha...can I...try something?" She leaned in towards him and put a hand on his chest.
-konaha blushes a little- "yeah sure what u wanna try?"
She gently kissed him on the lips. instead of blushing red, her eyes turned golden. She got a bit more courgae and managed to take her hands off him. She cleared her throat and mumbled something.
blush
Konaha: What was that for?
"You didn't like it!? I'm so sorry! I won't try it again, really. I'm sorry!" She went on and on her eyes turning a deep gold color. (Not piss gold tho.)
-konaha grabbed astelle's arms- "i never said i didn't like it" -after he said that konaha pulled her close to him and kissed her-