fairy tail Fairy Tail Role Play

AceDarkwolf17 posted on Dec 24, 2011 at 02:28AM
The story line is after Makarov retires and names me Guild Master. I will direct the battles (meaning, I decide who wins and loses. anything else is between players.) U can have as many characters as u want but they must be custom characters. U can be part of team or work solo, i dont care.

Rules:
1)NO Foul Language
2)Make Friends
3)Be Nice

Back Story:

It is six months after Makarov retired and Ray is still trying to settle in as Guild Master and one of the Ten Holy Mages. The fact that Fairy Tail is the #1 Guild in Fiore isn't making his job easier. Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Lisana, Kana, Wendy, and Elie(my character's sister)are all S-Class Mages. Fairy Tail is still a reckless, building destroying guild but it all works out in the end. Ray couldn't handle it so he placed Makarov as Master.
last edited on Dec 25, 2011 at 05:12PM

fairy tail 503 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 503

over a year ago Chadroxz said…
Alistair laughed from up high, but it was to himself as he saw the couple kissing.
"Way to go, Stella. Looks like you found a guy I don't want to kill...hopefully, He approves of the guy you found..after all, he is human.

Astelle moaned gently but pulled away.
"Um...we should....go to ummm...Fairy Tail to get some clothes. This wrap is itchy. Note: it feels like sandpaper.
Her eyes were still gold, but deluded to a blonde color.
"And what do you call those who kiss? Note: I don't pay much-" alistair plopped down beside the couple.
"Alright then, to Fairy Tail! And don't get excited, I'm not joining."
"But I am." Astelle said and held Konoha's hand.
"Yeah, I heard you the first time, Juliet."
over a year ago funkmasterd said…
-konaha smiled at Astelle- ok...to fairy tail we go then -konaha pulled Astelle close to him- "hold on to me tight ok" -a magic seal appeared under the couple and lava shot from konaha's feet and they flew through the beautiful blue sky and the white clouds to fairy tail-
Astelle was usually vastly indepedant when it came to flying, so she fell somewhat deprived. When they landed to fairy tail, both Alistair and Astelle were shocked.
"Wow. Note: it's not dirty."
"Or run down." Alistair said. Before Konoha could respond, they went through the doors and it was a lively mess .
"Oh my, so reckless. Note: they could hurt themselves." She said. A very manly guy walked over to her.
"Hello there, I'm. Elfman. And you are a very beautiful lady." He said and pounded his fist on his chest.
"Um. Hi. Note: your abit big."
"You say that a lot?" Elfman asked.
"What? Note: are you refering to 'um?'"
"No, I mean that 'note thing.'
"Oh...I don't know. It's a nitch of mine."
"It's a real cute nitch." Max said.
"Wow she's cute." Another added. Soon around 80% of the male members were talking or flirting. Alistair stepped in.
"Yo, everybody SHUT UP!!! I got something important to say; one, she is taken. By that, Lava Guy there. Two: I have an S-class mission ready for all eligable members. The reward: 70,000,000." Everyone gasped and chattered. Alistair silenced them once more.
"The objective is simple: find and capture, alive or dead, Whitcheny FaeGarden."
Konaha: It won't be easy to catch Whitcheny but if we all work together im sure we can do it.....AND WTF WHY IS EVERYONE FLIRTING WITH ASTELLE SHE'S MINE OK SO LAY OFF HER OR I'LL POUND EVERYONES FREAKING FACES IN THE GROUND!!!!!! oh ans Astelle it's like this every day,but u will get used to it

Natsu: yeah in time u will be like one of the family -it then shows everyone in fairy tail grouped together in-front of Astelle and everyone is smiling and konaha is in-front crossed arms still shirtless-
Gray speaks up abit.
"So, I thought I was the only one who stripped around here?" He said.
"Umm, your in your undergarments. Note: your a pervert." Everyone laughed and Astelle giggled.
"Thanks but...I doubt you could be like family back home." She looked into the air and smiled. Bewhilderdly, everyone looked up.
"Omigosh, your family is dead?" Lucy said, moving over to hug her. Astelle forgot no one actually knew she was an angel, except for Konoha. That is, if he paid attention.
"Umm, no. They are way up North."she said. Traditionaly, no Angel lies, but mankind must discovers their existance by pure faith. Surely her Master and Creator would understand.
"Ohh." Everyone said. Alistair stared at Lucy, then evergreen, then Mira.
"Lotta beautiful girls here. Especially, Evergreen. Wait, Lucy...no, Mira...heck, I love em all." He said in his brain.
"But that's not just it. There will be a bonus for however many findings the respective team brings back. So, if you all would please..." but no one was excited to go.
"Just as I figured...her power has gotten you all scared-"
"Team Natsu is in!" Natsu and his bunch said.
"Heh, leave it to the Salamander brat to speak up. Alright then. You all come with me."
Natsu began shouting, but Alistair blew him off.
"Wait, I need clothes! Note: pretty ones."
"And as much as we all love to see it, so does Lava boy." Alistair said with loads of sarcasim.
"Don't worry, I got you covered with clothes. Your boobs are abit smaller than mine, but that's what malls are for." Lucy whispered in Astelles ear. Everyone walked out the guild and went their seperate ways; the guys off to the magic shoppe, and Lucy and Astelle to the Mall.
smile
Konaha: Hey im coming with u two i'll just wait outide the changing rooms of course but im still coming -konaha walked over to Astelle and held her hand- "ok we can go"
"Wow Astelle already has him whipped...ahh love." Alistair thought to himself.
After lucy and company came from the mall, they went to her house.
"Wait out here." Lucy ordered Konoha. She shut her door and malicious laughter from Lucy came from inside her room.
"Try this!"
"Wha? Not that its-"
"Expand your thinking honey. Geez, you Northerners are really missing out. And put this around your neck and...whaddya think? Cute huh?" She said.
"...actually, it isn't horriblly-"
"Okay, don't go too far now." Lucy said. The door swung open, almost hitting Konoha in the face. Lucy came out and walked downstairs. Then came Astelle; she had a short black skirt, showing off a little too much of her legs, a red shirt with a sign that said "heartbreaker" on it, the words inside a broken heart. A small hooded black vest covered the shirt. Only about half her torso was covered. And she had on a simple necklace with a red jewel in it. But the heels? The mostt scandelous. They were black ones that touched her lower thighs.
"Umm, is this too much? Note: I hardly wear things like this. Ever actually."
-konaha stood there looking at Astelle not saying a word with his mouth wide open- "Oh ummm yeah that looks great Astelle u look...beautiful"
She smiled warmly and stepped abit closer to him she wrapped his arms around her waist.
"This may be abit scandelous but..." she then wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.
-konaha held her as they kissed foe a few min. and lucey just watched- "Aaaawwwwww thats so sweet ^_^"
Astelle pulled away and her eyes turned gold.
"Lucy! Please stop! That's embarrassing. Note: and you are a female pervert."
"Oh no, continue. Sorry..."she walked back downstairs.
"My wings are feeling cramped. I'm going to go stretch out my wings." She pulled away from Konoha and flew out the window on brilliant white glittery wings.
smile
Konaha: I'll miss u...hurry back
She flew above the clouds, so that no humans could spot her.
"Goodness...what is this feeling? Love, perhaps? No,no,no. Impossible. Not with a human...but..the way I acted in earlier hours. Why? I never acted this way before." She stopped in mid air and sat on a cloud; yep, angels can do that. On her cotton seat, she clasped her hands together.
"O' Father, please reveal to me my true feelings. Why am I in love with a human? And is it okay to have thoughts of me...kissing him?" At first, silence. But then she suddenly saw her cloud turn a dark violet.
"This isn't His." A purple bolt raced throughout her body and stunned her, sending her crashing to the ground below.
"That was..." Whitcheny suddenly appeared before her.
"Now all we need is a Slayer. And judging from your current relations with him; yes I've been spying, he'll come soon." She said and stretched a bag over her. It shrunk into purse size and transformed into a purse with a mouth like zipper. She then disappeared once more. But Alistair, had a special empathy link with her. He knew everything that happened. He sprouted wings and flew towards her direction.
Konaha: she's been gone for some time now im getting worried -konaha looked out the window and saw Alistair- "maybe he knows where she is" -konaha started flying up to alistair- "Hey alistair do u know where Astelle is?"
"How are you- oh, lava tower. But she's been captured by whitcheny!" He told him. He grabbed Alistairs wrists and carried him off.
Konaha: WHAT!!! TAKE ME TO HER NOW I MUST SAVE HER!!!!
(May be away for awhile so will make small posts.)
Alistair flew over to were Whitcheny was going, and spotted Natsu and the others.
"I'll drop you here, and I'll take to the skies. Go. North!"
Konaha: Alright
(I'm back! Feel free to post.....if everyone wants to.)
over a year ago AceDarkwolf17 said…
[Magic Council]

Guran: Council is now in session. Roll call. Chairman Guran Doma
Abel: 2nd Seat Abel Nightroad
Merrick: 3rd Seat Merrick Baliton
Ayon: 4th Seat Ayon
Lind: 5th Seat Lind Wanajima
Genessa: 6th Seat Genessa Satellizer
Luna: 7th Seat Luna Elipton
Rin: 8th Seat Rin
Olivia: 9th Seat Olivia Fairchild

Guran: How did the interigation go, Merrick Baliton?

Merrick: It went well. I found out where Whitcheny is hiding.

Ayon: Now we can get her.

Olivia: Finally

Marrick: What r we going to do bout the Guilds, Fairy Tail and Lima Scale? Whitcheny attacked a member of Lima Scale and Fairy Tail just happened to be in the middle of it.

Guran: Right now we follow the lead given by by Shira. The fate of Fairy Tail and Lima Scale will be determined at a later time. Merrick, u can take one other council member with u.

Merrick: Lets go Rin

Rin: When r u going to take off the Crystal Magic Ring and actually use your own magic.

-Merrick grabed Rin's arm and teleported to an open field-
Alistair landed near Merrick and another man.
"Merrick? What are you doing here. And who is this with you?"
Merrick: Im here to capture Whitcheny and this is Rin, another council member

Rin: Why couldnt we teleport closer?

Merrick: Im not risking being detected.....so we're walking from here
"The others should be on their way soon......you don't suppose that scary looking caslte is her hideout do you?" Alistair pointed at the castle with dark clouds over it.
"Classic Whitcheny, always mellow dramatic."s
Merrick: We're not waiting. This might be the only chance the council has of capturing her. Rin and I are goin on.

Merrick turned and left with his long jacket blowing in the light breeze. Rin followed right behind him.
(Sorry for the short posts...btw where is everyone?)
"Drama King." Alistair said, and sent up a Signal Flare Spell for the others to follow.
(FunkMasterD wont be on until Monday.....Until then I'll be playing his character)
"They should be on their way...let's get some motion going gentlemen." Alistair said and began flying towards the castle. About halfway there, an erie fog rooled in. It was creepy, sure, but had an odd sense of comfort and desire.
"Don't worry guys, I'll blow this away, White Gale!" Alistair flapped his white wings and a white wave of wind and energy filltered the area...or would have. The wind pasted right through the fog, as if it where intangible.
"Awww, crap. Magical Fog..." Alistair grumbled.
-Merrick and Rin entered the castle and r moving through the shadows (literally) to Whitcheny. They stopped at a large door with two mages guarding it. They quickly and silently took out the mages-

Merrick: Is she in there

Rin: -places her hand on the door- Yeah...she is

Merrick: Good -Merrick and Rin walked in to find Whitcheny sitting in a large chair-
"Those bastards left me!" A wicked, but lavender smooth laugh echoed throughout the fog...Whitchenny's laugh...
"That's why I ran into her anyway...losers."
"Yeah, they ran into a servent of mine...so I can play with you all day...let's start with a test cut!" A daggers flicked by his arm, but it only grazed his arm.
"Whitcheny...where is Astelle?"
-konaha came from the sky straight through the roof into the room and landed right in-front of Whitcheny with an extremely angry face with fire coming out of hid nose and ears- WHERE IS SHE!!! WHERE IS ASTELLE!!!!! U TELL ME U LITTLE SON OF A...-before konaha could finish talking Marrick covered his mouth-
(HE GUYS IM BACK....u miss me XD)
Merrick: -whispers- R u crazy! Me and Rin r trying to locate her through this fog. No be quiet -removes hand-

Rin: Stop gettin in our way
Konaha: Fine but im staying with u guys and if it's needed i'll kick some ass
Rin: This fog is too thick for me to locate her

Merrick: Damn
(Yosh Mastered)

"You do realize that your death will be a quick and painfull one if you don't hand her to me now...." Alistair said and Whitcheny ran up to him tackling him to the ground.
"You'll be dead before you see her again."

Meanwhile, nearby Merrick and the others...

"Hey there boy's, looking for me?" Whitcheney said, floating down on a broomstick.
"Yeah, give back Konoha's girlfriend or else lady!" Natsu hollared.
"Ohh, how cute, you think you can stop me." Her lavender smooth laugh was only slightly rougher than usual.
"Wow, what a pretty laugh...off balance though." Grey remarked. Lucy pulled out a silver key and summoned Crux.
"Can you find her at all?"
"Sorry my dear, for I can only locate Celestial Spirits......look out!" He said and a lightening bolt was headed for the team. (Note: the Whitcheny Alistair is fighting is real, the other is fake, but the Transformation technique used by the faker is perfect...too perfect.....)
Merrick: I've had enough of this -takes off his Crystal Magic Ring and breaks it- Time to unleash my real power -He waves his hand and the fog cleared up revealing Whitcheny's location
(The real Whitcheny and I are in another dimension...but i'kl think up obstacles for you to fight. Won't add till tommorow since it's late now......stupid, rite?)
(Is any one going to post)
(well idrk what's going on right now so if someone can plz start explaining the situation we can continue on)
(Whitcheny and Alistair r battling in a another dimension. Me, U, and Rin r battling a clone. That is if Chadroxz replies)
(ok)
over a year ago Taiwan01 said…
can we play characters from the anime if we can may I be Erza and if Erza is tooken can I be Mirajane
Yes u can and yes u can be Erza
-The battle that took place at the catle is over and Merrick Baliton was killed in the process. Its still a mystery if the real Whitcheny was defeated or not. Fairy Tail had a burial ceremony for their fallen comrade. Nobody spoke for a few days afterwards-

Mail Guy: Package for Lucy Heartfilia

Lucy: Thanx -grabs the package and sets it on the table. She opens it and finds a Golden Key with the symbol of Libra on it- Another Stellar Spirit.

Lucy: Open. Gate of the Scale, Libra

Libra: Dont worry, the contract has already been made. You are free to summon me any time you want. -fades back to the Spirit World-

[Just to let people know....Libra is my character]
Konaha: so Lucey u got a new spirit?

Lucey: Yup it's Libra

Konaha: thats cool

Lucey: i know

Konaha: so what should we do now since Merrick's death?

Lucey: idk just move on i guess, hey wanna get the guys together and get something to eat?

Konaha: naw u go ahead i'll catch up with u later

Lucey: ok then, see ya later
-Lucy is walking to her apartment-

Lucy: (inner monologue: I wonder what magic Libra can do?)

-At that moment Libra forced open the gate and appeared beside Lucy-

Lucy: WHAT!!!

Libra: I felt you wanted to talk to me. What is it?

Lucy: I was just wondering what your magic is?

Libra: Its unusual for a Celestial Spirit. My magic is Illusion Magic

Lucy: Wow. Can you shao me

Libra: Next time you're in a battle. Good Night -faded back to the Spirit World-

Lucy: Good Night -got to her apartment and went to sleep-
-A week later Lucy is on a job reguest alone and encounters a dark guild mage who attacks her.-

Mage: You faires must die!

Lucy: Never! -reaches for a key- Open. Gate of the Scale, Libra!

Libra: This will be over quickly

-Libra's magic seal appeared and a mist bust forward surrounding a small portion of the area-

Mage: Is this all. This mist didnt do anything

Libra: Your already caught in my magic. By smelling the scent of the mist, you activated it.

-All of a sudden the mage sees everything upsidedown. Libra launches throwing a right to the front but the attack hit at the back. With every attack, the damage is delt to the opposite side.-

Mage: How is it that I take damage on the oppoiste of the the innitial attack?

Libra: Thats the power of my Illusion Magic: Inverted World. Right and Left, Front and Back, Up and Down, The direction you're facing, The direction you take damage is all reversed.

Libra: You can try to adjust to it but its no use. The longer you've been fighting the more you fight on instinct. No matter how hard you try, you will react on what your eyes see... Time to end this -extends right arm outward and braces it with his left- Scale Force! -the golden blast knocked the mage through a nearby building rendering him unconscious. Lucy went on to complete her job and returned to the guild safely-
Konaha: -just relaxing in the pool, and floating around-
Natsu: hey Konaha

Konaha: what do u want Natsu?

Natsu: i wanna see which one of us is stronger, it will be a battle of dragon slayers

Konaha: can't u see im relaxing?

Natsu: what r u scared?

Konaha: fine, at noon outside we'll fight alright?

Natsu: thats fine with me -Natsu left-

Elfman: r u really gonna fight Natsu?

Konaha: why not? im way stronger then him

Elfman: well yeah that may be true but still, a reall man doesn't fight his friends

Konaha: well im not the one who put out the challenge, natsu needs to learn his lesson he can't be going around picking fights just cause he's bored

Elfman: yeah alright i guess ur right
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
can i join?
Ace says yeah u can, and it helps if u get on as much as u can alright? cause it helps move it along faster
big smile
I made a new RP.......Its called Fairy Tail Cannon Characters RP. New peoplr join that one. Any questions, then just e-mail me