edward e bella Who Do You Think Bella Should've Chosen?

IHeartEdward123 posted on Jul 19, 2008 at 04:14PM
In Eclipse, Bella kisses Jacob, and realises she loves him but not more than Edward or even close. Then she agrees to marry Edward as the love between them is more live. Who do you think should've Bella chosen, Edward, Jacob or someone else?

edward e bella 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago IHeartEdward123 said…
I think she made the right decision. Edward is protective, does things for Bella's sake. Even thought he is dangerous he tries so hard not to be around Bella. Whereas if Jake gets a bit angry he flips.
I know Edward left Bella depressed in New Moon, she took him back as she realises he loves her and vice versa.
over a year ago mia_catty said…
of course edward!!
although i just read until new moon.. but i think he will do his best for bella
over a year ago NoelleLorene said…
Obviously Edward. She Felt Physical Pain When He Left, Whereas When Jacob Tried To Leave She Only Felt Sad. So Without A Doubt Edward Cullen Is Right For Bella. But I'm Literally Obsessed With This Saga So I Don't Know What You Should Belive[[Literally I Crossed Out The Words The End And Wrote To Be Continued...]]
over a year ago edwardandbella2 said…
definatly edward he is so adorable and cute i would marry him if i was old enough anyway he is so romantic with bella icant wait til the movie comes out
over a year ago jacoblove88 said…
I might actually be the only chick in the entire world who thinks that Bella should have chosen Jacob. I think Jacob would have been alot healthier and would never just up and leave her like edward did.
I might actually be the only chick in the entire world who thinks that Bella should have chosen Jacob. I think Jacob would have been alot healthier and would never just up and leave her like edward did.
over a year ago Leytonfan4ever said…
^^I'm with you! But, i don't mind EB.
over a year ago CynthiaL said…
Edward fo sho homie
over a year ago sweet_twilight said…
Well, for me Bella made the right decision to choose Edward. I dont really like Jacob, not that I have anything against him. It's just that when Bella describes Edward and Jacob. I seem to feel more of a connection when she writes about Edward. Like the words she uses to describe how she feels makes me feel like melting and I feel what she does in that moment too. But when Bella describes Jacob. It doesnt really show it in depth. Like it's just a feel on the surface not deeper. And some people may think that Jacob is better and thats their opinion. But in the end of New Moon. There a part when Bella's talks about realising that Edward really is the one person in her life that will always love her. And if or ever she didnt love him back. Edward wouldnt stop loving her. He would let her go, despite the pain he would be in. As long as she was happy. There was a moment at the end of New Moon when they both realise that, which is why I say Edward.
over a year ago Isabellas_girl said…
Of course Edward.He would have done anything to protect Bella and he would always love her even if she doen't love him.And in the end Bella realised that the most important person in her life is Edward.:)
over a year ago mstwlight said…
I think Edward. Hes So cute
over a year ago k5ginger said…
i liked jacob a lot better. he loved bella in a much more normal way. edward was much to annoying and clingy. (although, had bella chosen jake, that would have made things very awkward between alice and the rest of the cullens, which would have been very sad.) but i still wish she would have chosen jacob.
last edited over a year ago