duncan e courtney EEEEEEEE!!!! DXC WILL MOST LIKELY GET BACK TOGETHER!!!!!!

Smiley115 posted on Sep 18, 2010 at 06:43PM
K SO TWO OF THE DIRECTORS FROM TDWT WON'T BE SHOOTING TDR!!!!!!!!!! AND THE ORIGINAL ISLAND DIRECTORS ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE WILL BE 2 FROM TDWT BUT I THINK THERE IS 5 FROM TDI TDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!! U NO WHT THAT MEANS!!!!!!!!!! DXC 4EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THERE WAS A VID ON U TUBE WITH DXC MAKING OUT IN THE TDR TRAILER!!!!!!!!! I M SOOOO FRAKIN HAPPY I CAN'T STOP WRITING IN CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!

THROWS CONFETTI

PARTY!!!!!
 K SO TWO OF THE DIRECTORS FROM TDWT WON'T BE SHOOTING TDR!!!!!!!!!! AND THE ORIGINAL ISLAND DIRECTORS

duncan e courtney 67 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 67

over a year ago xoRebelxLoveox said…
big smile
There was a trailer?! WHERE?! LINK ME!! =D
over a year ago Smiley115 said…
big smile
There used to be this vid from the tdr peeps but then they deleted it grrrrrrrrrr BUT IT WAS SOOOOO REAL!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago DandC4evacute said…
big smile
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
over a year ago james55 said…
smile
Ok so finally there's good news for us dxc fans!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Dani259 said…
heart
Wooot and look at the smartest person on catoon network fourm i was bored so i looked at the what do you think of duncan return I forgot the name but its true i just copied and paste here we go:

courtney and duncan are complete opposites, which makes them perfect for each other! They may disagree on many things, but they always kiss and make up for it. They are very interesting and you don't know what is going to happen next! but gwen and duncan are just too boring. the only thing making them look slightly good together is that they like horror movies and they dress the same. that is just looks. At first glance courtney and duncan may look like it's never gonna work but it does. duncan likes her stubborn attitude. he even said "she creases me! i dig that in a chic." they are always trying to chance each other, but at the end of the day, they just appreciate their differences.
over a year ago xXcentalifeXx said…
big smile
WHAT!!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!! DxC Forever!! wats the link??
big smile
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! oh ya sorry bout the deleted link. They had 2 work on it more
wat happen was if forced, real, fake? i mean making-out? anw wat did the trailer look like?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago bakes2389 said…
Almost ALL of the TDR trailers released are FAKE....we will just have to wait and see.
wink
^ ya thats can b true.... or maybe not... :)
big smile
The trailer was MOST DEFINITELY NO ONE COULD HAVE MADE IT! 1 It could not have been animated. 2 the never kissed like that be4 so no 1 could have stolen it! I AM SOOO HAPPY!
surprise
^ wait u saw it?
big smile
uh huh But soon after they deleted it
over a year ago soxfan89 said…
heart
Wow, We Never Thought This Day Was Gonna Come. But Like I Said, Miracles Really Do Happen And This One Is no Exception.
big smile
YA I KNOW RIGHT?
over a year ago dxc4life said…
heart
OMG YAY!!!!! I RLY HOPE THAT TRAILER WAS REAL.... BUT EEEEE! YAY!!!! lol i sound like katie and sadie.... BUT I DONT CARE EEEEEE!!!!!
over a year ago dxc4life said…
and im a bigger dxc then txg fan but do u know if txg gets back together???? like did they show something of them in the trailer????
over a year ago M169 said…
srry for the language

HOLY FUCKING CRAP MY WORLD JUST GOT 10 SHADES BRIGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago trentgwenfan1 said…
big smile
yes it did I KNEW THEY WERE GETTING TOGHTER AGAIN YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago lolibarbie said…
OMFG LINK ME, DUDE!!
SWEEEEEEEEET. I KNEW DXC WOULD PREVAIL!
over a year ago dxcfan said…
Are you serious! I wish I saw it! I hope it wasn't fake.
over a year ago CHERRY111898 said…
That's what I heard in DenvianyART. I hope it's true! :D
over a year ago DxCFan01Baby said…
big smile
R U FOR REAL :) OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG AHHHH I CANT WAIT AHHHHHH WHEN I SAW THIS I STARTED CRYING YES DxC!!!!!! I KNEW THEY WOULD GET BACK YES!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOO DxC DxC DxC DxC DxC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Nemesis5784r said…
tear of joy.THANK YOU OH THANK YOU.YOU HAVE GIVEN ME HOPE.you have given me my first smile since.tdi come out.i could kiss you .but no im not.THANK YOU THANK YOU.i will rejoin.1 more fan till 1000
 tear of joy.THANK YOU OH THANK YOU.YOU HAVE GIVEN ME HOPE.you have given me my first smile since.tdi
hmmm
Seriously....no offense by this, but none of those trailers are real. I've seen them and it is just a fan who is really good at drawing and animation. It is fake. TDR has all new characters and the 5th season hasn't even been confirmed yet. I don't mean to rain on your parade, but these are false facts. I'm sorry...
sad
@bakes

PLEASE let us have or moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Rissa73 said…
heart
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­h yayayayayayayayayayayayayyayayayayayayayay­aya­yay­aya­yay­! omg i am so excited but its a new cast in tdr it was confirmed too so how could they be together? anyways they probably will tho! yayyyyy dxc 4eva ahhhhhhhhhhh i soooo excited yayayayayay i gonna need medicine to calm me down ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh go dxc
uhhhh bakes u just want to kill our mood u dnt know they could get bak together u r just prob another dxg fan and feelings just overwhelemed u cuz dxc could get bak together....... im not trying to be mean im upset with wht u said im srry 4 tht but let us hve our moment......
@Bakes:

Could you please let us have our moment. There is no wrong in hoping that it wasn't fake.
angelic
Wow. I didn't realize that since it's been about 4 month since I came to this forum that I was also so... uh... spontanious, as I put it, I guess.

Anyways, everyone needs to chill out and remember:

TDR has all new characters and it's less likely for any old character to be there. It might be rumors or what not but, it's not confirmed on the TD Wiki that any old character could be on TDR. It's a possibly but, then again, not likely.

Now season 5, THAT'S where we have to wait for a possible 'DxC getting back together' thing. You guys have to remember that it can go either way. DxG could stay together 'til the end or maybe not. Just remember that it's not a fact yet so please, stop with the fighting when no one really knows what's gonna happen next.

Right now, I really doubt that DxC would be together in TDR. But, it's not up to me or anyone else because they don't know the facts or anything that's gonna be confirmed.
I'm not trying to kill your moment....believe me, you can have as many as you want. I'm just informing you that it could be false because nothing has been confirmed yet. Why have false hope?
big smile
LOl, Centa, has anyone ever said you right really long comments XP. Everytime I tell myself I'll read the whole thing I end up giving up, but I admire that you take your time to explain the concept of each problem.
sunny
@Bakes: Bakes, it seems that you're not understanding what I'm saying. Yes, it could be false that DxC are getting back together, that what I basically just said. All of the facts on the TD Wiki matters more than someone's belief or opinion to the situation and what they predict. It can go either way. And trust me, both sides could end having false hopes since nothing has been confirmed. For all we know, you could be having false hopes right now. And girl, I'm not having any moment... just stating a statement.

@dxcfan: Yeah... I know right?! You should see my comment/review on this video on link.

I know that everyone gets tried of long comments but, sometimes, that's what a girl gots to do to prove her point. I know that Rebel has that same problem too. <3 lol love that girl...
over a year ago xMissxRebelx said…
big smile
Hee hee, that's totally me. xD Love you too Centa!
I got what you were saying the first time you said it. I am just responding to the forum post....it says that because two directors from TDI are filming TDR and season 5, DxC will be back together. I'm saying that this a whole load of malarkey! Two directors from the past seasons are not going to have any influence on the couples especially because they are screwed up now!
And no one said that I was right....I'm just stating that it is ALL false hope...considering that TDR is a new cast with cameos from the non popular characters, and season 5 still hasn't been confirmed yet.
wink
And I enjoy your long comments....they are fun to read! :D
cool
@Rebel: lol XD Love ya too, girl! I know you so well. :) And no matter what I’ll always read your long comments. ;)

@Bakes: You do? Aww! Thank you, girl! I love reading your comments as well. I also I love the debates that we have… like this one. I enjoy it very much and I appreciate that you always read my long comment too. ;)
Ok, brace yourself Bakes… I’ve have yet another comment that’s really long. Trust me, I tried to keep it short and to the point as possible as I can.

I think that we’re both being misunderstood. You see, from the past 4 months that I was on here, I was defiantly wrong in believing this in that sort of way. And you, Bakes, you were actually on topic because of this forum. So, I apologize because I was on a more general topic that involves with this.

(So I’ll get back to this forum topic) But, yeah, I defiantly agree, this whole forum saying that DxC were making-out in a TDR trailer, seems false but, I could be true. Though, I strongly doubt it. Who am I to tell this person that a DxC kiss is false when she says she saw it herself? She might be telling the truth or she might be telling a lie. I wouldn’t know but, since there aren’t any facts yet about TDR other than having new characters, I believe this is false. Right now, anything that has been spread about TDR and even the 5th season is just rumors for now. So, now I know what you meant about false hope. And are you right? Well, it’s not a fact. But, false hope? Yes, most likely. And it’s defiantly not changing my mood or feeling about situation. So, it’s all good!

(Now back to my topic) What I was saying on the top is that nothing has been confirmed yet on both TDR and season 5. This very topic has been starting fights a lot since I’ve noticed that some of the DxG fans are saying that Duncan and Gwen will ‘stay together forever’ when they don’t even know what’s gonna happen next. No facts proven. It’s not even a fact on the TD Wiki. Another problem is that some DxC fans are saying that since DxC has ‘started out since the 1st season’ that they’ll get back together automatically. And they too, don’t know what’s going to happen as well. No facts proven in their statement and nothing proven on the TD Wiki as well. Another thing that starts fights is some DxG fans saying that TxG will ‘not get back together’. Again, no facts are proven in that statement.

Now, ME, I know that I want DxC to get back together. BUT, that doesn’t mean that my belief is right because I want to believe it. There are no facts. So, why would I say these things when I can’t even give a solid fact to prove my comment is the truth? That’s why I’m not believing something that’s not true. Others may feel or think that what they believe in is the truth but, it’s not a fact. That’s the point. Bottom. Line. It’s not a fact. Opinions can be said but, turning them in some lie… No.

So, I’ve been basically trying to stop these fandom fights and just mostly say: It can go either way, DxG has a chance and DxC has a chance. We’ll just have to wait until season 5. So, everyone’s ‘predictions’ aren’t true, yet.
Also, I noticed that what I've been saying the word "facts" a lot. Only because I want to make sure that they get my point but, everytime I say it, the other person still goes on about how they don't believe it or in that couple when I'm not even stating anything about either couple. Only about the outcome of the show that no one knows about yet.
Sweet comment!!! Perfect length as usual! I agree with you on the whole facts. And ignore all of the fans saying DxG is going to last forever....that is their hope. I know they won't last forever...it is a cartoon...they will end it all...but I'm going off topic...lol
surprise
xXcentalifeXx: I saw that and I was like...bwah! That is long! I thought I typed a lot, you sure proved me wrong.
over a year ago Damon-Bamon12 said…
big smile
R U SERIOUS? *jumps up and down like a crazy girl* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! DXC FOREVER!
over a year ago Damon-Bamon12 said…
smile
*calms down* Well I hope its true!
heart
@bakes
Why would you come on this forum? It seems like you only wanted to say it isn't true....which is killing the moment.

@Centalife
I LOVE your comments XD
^^I came to this forum because the title was ridiculous. No one knows if they will get back together. Season 5 hasn't even been confirmed yet. And I'm saying that this isn't true because it isn't. No one knows anything yet....so this is kind of pointless. I'm not killing the moment...I'm actually getting people to think.
hmmm
^If no one knows than how do you know it isn't true? You REALLY shouldn't come on to this forumif all you want to do is put everyones hopes down. Sometimes false hope is worth the dissapointment rather than having no hope at all.
^ Well, that's the thing, no one knows if DxC would actually kiss on TDR or not. But, it's mostly likely false. Which is why I think that Bakes coming to to this forum to remind us of the point was, personally, really good for her to do. She should know that both sides have chance, and most importantly, that TDR and the 5th season has nothing confirmed yet. I don't think that Bakes is really 'bringing our hopes down', I think she's just reminding us that this is mostly false because nothing has been confirmed or proven to support this forum. And trust me, I'm not picking sides, I'm just stating what's real. Also... lol Thanks for likin' my comments, girl!

@Bakes: The DxG fans can say that all they want. It doesn't really bother me. <3 I respect that. What bothers me is that they say it's a fact when it's not. That's all really. I also, don't like it when DxC fans think DxC will stay together without proving it as well. What I'm mainly saying: I don't like it when either side makes up a smart remark about other side to bring them other down.
You can basically say that I'm your bodyguard! I know this is off topic but, a lot of people say that I'm only looking out for DxC fans because I'm one myself but, if they actually go on here and look up the fights that we have with you and Kramer, then you'll be surprised. I'm getting sick and tried of people juding me because of what I like. Stereotyping is not gonna get anyone far. Plus, I shouldn't even be your bodyguard if people just let you stay here and debate. <3
@M169 ~ I'm not trying to put your hopes down. You can still hope for DxC, no one is stopping you.

@Centa ~ Thanks for having my back! :D And I agree with you 100%! :]
@ bakes o srry 4 tht anyways i just putting this out there tht someone told me they confirmed old characters will make cameos which is great for everyone! tho no promises it cud be a lie......
o srry i didnt read all comments some stuff has been confirmed if u search and find the right place to look but i dnt know how to link so oh well anyways i do hope they end up together season 4 season 5 i dnt care but together works with me