Dream Diary Cleaning Out My Closet

wolfcat343 posted on Feb 21, 2014 at 08:29PM
Cleaning Out My Closet

Setting: Arnette Gale’s Rehab Center

Situation: *on a crumpled pamphlet, it looks a bit dodge, you can see its very old... welcoming you to the town*
"Welcome to Aviedore, a beautiful hidden forest on your way through Colorado. We are more well known for our Arnette Gale's Rehab Centrum. Though our population is very small, we have a lot of people from all states sent to the Rehab. It is also a lovely place to camp out in summer, the beautiful lake will provide a fine place for water skii ing and camping. Students attend the Royal Tudorian Private High school." The rest is ripped off, but on the back it has a map.
So they'll be separate in a rank. If they're in the I section, they're basic. II, they're in the mid. III means that they have to be separate from the basic and mids. Then there's the IV (is that for 4) means that they're sever.

RP; Realistic mystery turns into fiction

state your character below.
 Cleaning Out My Closet Setting: Arnette Gale’s Rehab Center Situation: *on a crumpled pamph
last edited on Feb 21, 2014 at 08:36PM

Dream Diary 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago SongGirl50701 said…
Name: Cameron k Smith
Looks: A rather pale girl with blue foggy eyes and a questionable look on her face. Her hair comes down to her shoulder blades with a auburn to the blonde.
Illness rank; IV
Condition: Mutie + Deaf along with many seizures and anxiety attacks.
Act: tends to seem like a loner.

Name: Joshua Baker
Looks: Shaggy hair with marvelous green eyes, olive skin tanned.
Illness rank: II
Condition: Aneroxia and depression.
Act: Funny and sweet. Tends to be a treat.
over a year ago wolfcat343 said…
Name: Amethyst Taylor
appearance: Short and cute, freckles over her face, golden blonde hair with a black dip dye which makes it look a bit strange, since it is very noticeable that not much effort was made to make it look good, so she tries to hide it away by styling her hair differently, a very bright face, but black eyes that show pain.
Ilness rank: II
Condition: Rather normal, but has sudden burst outs of utter insanity which usually occur when someone says the word "hope" or something reminds her of her past, which she completely cannot recall ever since she was 10 , no one has ever told her why she had the problem, but when it occurred that she had an outburst she would scream and punch and stab people, often hurt herself in the process
Act: Happy, joyful and full of love, she always wants to help people, but she's afraid of herself, she hates looking at her face.

Name: Christopher Jonson
appearance: strong lean build, dirty blonde hair, dark blue eyes , and a tanned skin. It was easy to notice that he was one of those spoiled teenagers who's parents don't care where they go or what they do and give the teenager everything he wants.
Illness Rank: none, just attends the RTP High school since his father is a rich farmer, he used to be in a primary school to Middles school in the city, he was the popularist amongst everyone according to him, but his father demaded that he goes to RTP High School
Act: Selfish, Greedy, filled with pride, and loves to think he can get any woman for a girlfriend

Name: Abigail Worren
appreance: not short but not tall, has dark brown eyes and fairly long brown hair with curls at the end.
Ilness ran: III
Condition: addicted to drugs
Act: Quirky, funny, but has something she chooses to hide away
Amethyst: *running through the newly built, well fairly old passage, she is holding a box with medication and pills she wanted to take to a nurse, but an addict came chasing after her* "NO! STOP IT."
*the staff hold the guy who wanted the pills* "phew... thanks guys"

staff member: "we do remind you, you may not move the medication without a doctor or nurse accompanying you, it is against the rules, which nurse told you that you must bring the pills to her?"

Amethyst: "Miss Talio" *sighs with a cute nervous smile* "She said I shouldn't really be at this institute and that I could help out, maybe be an assistent." *she looks at the cold un-welcoming, slippery floor that has just been washed*

staff member: "Miss Talio is a new nurse here, I will have one of the more experienced doctors speak to her. "
over a year ago SongGirl50701 said…
Joshua: *he is assisted by a nurse seem to be normal and happy, he waves to her* Hi!
*the nurse smiles and leads him off*
Amethyst: *she smiles kindly and waves back* "Hi"
staff member: "you can help in the kitchen if you'd like, Amethyst."
Amethyst: -_-