25. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs- The sweet musical that started it all. Has one of the greatest villains.
Some of you disney fãs may not agree with this list but this my opinion and I want you to know about it.
The disney films I like are usually underrated ones (like the Rescuers or the Great rato Detective) Or the disney Renaissance comedy type films ( like Mulan, Hercules or Aladdin.) So read on and Enjoy.
Take note that pixar films are also included on this list
Some of these films are ones that are unexpected or ones you were shocked at of being so low or so high. I know I have a weird taste in films so.
Don't forget to leave comments and have your say of what you think the seguinte 15 films will be. Or even the other 2 pixar films
24.Alice in Wonderland- A lot of people don't like this film but I think that it is creative and fun.
23. Dumbo- A true classic that follows a very cute elephant all alone in the world.
22. Pinocchio- Many people don't like Pinocchio but I think it is a great film with action and sadness.
21. The Little Mermaid- Some people might be confused with my choice at such a low number and it is action packed and has great songs. But personally I don't like Ariel or Eric.
20. Sleeping Beauty- This film reminds me of the days when i was younger. With "One upon a dream" it is a film to remember.
19. Monster Inc. The first of the 3 pixar films on the list it is funny and a witty challenge for the characters.
18. Lady and the Tramp- This classic is romantic and full of adventure. The spaghettti scene is awesome.
Robin Hood- Action film with comedy and great music.
16. The Sword in the Stone- Why this one above other great ones? you ask. Really this film shows inteligence against srength which is once used again in Beauty and the Beast and Mulan.