Results are in! Who's the favorito team of fans? fãs had voted and the winner is indisputable. So, i'll get straight to it.
Just a side note, sorry I got caught up at work and I know the pesquisas were done sometime back already, but posting the results artigo for everyone to enjoy.
Here are the results:
18. Tiana, Naveen, Louis and raio, ray 17. Aurora and Forest friends 16. Merdia team - Angus and Triplets 15. Snow White and forest animals 14. Rapunzel team - Pascal, Flynn and Maximus 13. mulan and army friends 12. Belle and Philippe 11. Eric team - Grimsby and Max
Hello guys!! To those who recognize me, I hope you're all doing well! I've been busy with college apps and life in general, but I've been well! To those who don't, nice to meet you! I used to frequent this site a couple years ago. :) Anyway I'm just going to go straight into the review! There won't be any large plot type spoilers, but if you want to go in knowing absolutely nothing, I would recommend not reading!
I just got início from seeing this beautiful film and I need to let out all my feelings somewhere, but hopefully this will be somewhat coherent and not come across as a giant rant...
Okay, my Korean Princess Appearance made it to the front page. Now, many of you are dying to see a Hispanic princess in the line-up. So, here are my personal choices on how she looks like!
1) Ly Jonaitis (Venezuela, 2nd runner-up in Miss Universe 2007)
When I first saw her in 2007, I thought that she looks pretty idealistic for a princess. Especially her appearance, unfortunately my opinion changes because she looks a bit old. Unless if disney have 2 Hispanic princess and Ly will play the elderly sister.
2) Amelia Vega (Dominican Republic, Miss Universe 2003 winner)
So Rapunzel had a great beginning. "A single drop of sunlight" fell to the ground and created a flor (?) that "had the ability to heal the sick and injured." Then because the queen was dying, the flor was mashed up and given as sopa to the queen who got well again. And the magic affected her baby. The magic golden flor caused the newborn to be born with a head full of hair, and already extremely active.
Did Gothel take her right after she was born? Isn't that dangerous? Shouldn't Rapunzel be with her mother, be nurtured por her and everything. Like, come on, at least wait until...
Which disney Princess got to live in the most beautiful house? Which ruled the hearts of fãs - the cottages, mansions or humble homes? Fans have voted and results are in! Here's a look how fãs ranked the DP homes.
12. Aladdin's home: Most fãs understood that this barely counted as a home, but mais like a shelter to rest at night. It barely had anything, not even a door. Even though it had a great view, beautiful it surely wasn't.
anukriti2409: This is really an abandoned place, which aladdin uses for shelter. It's really downtrodden, with no furniture or gate or windows or curtains. It's...
We now begin a new era of disney the Renaissance. disney Princesses are coming in fast and we start with Ariel. I will not be including her as a Mermaid simply because this is her as a woman in a dress not with a tail on. If I was to rate her as a mermaid it would be 10 but as a human 0. I will also not involve her night wear.
1. Sparkly dress Ariel is now a human she walks from under the sea to meet prince Eric, but unable to speak for now. Her dress made por Triton is a sparkly silver dress with no accessories on her. It may be nice evening but for me it's missing something attention seeking...
Hello again everyone! Here we are with the list of best brown outfits. There are a few of them among the DPs, and I enjoyed this countdown because these outfits so rarely get the spotlight. Most of them are overshadowed por other outfits the characters wear. Hope you enjoyed it!
I was kind of sad to see this dress be the first eliminated, although I expected as much. I'm rather fond of this dress for some reason. I'm not sure why. I actually like it better than her iconic dress - I think the as cores look much nicer on her...
This is my updated princess fã list. The biggest change is a swap-out/trade-placements of two princesses. These are my opinions. I will explain as I go.
1. mulan I’ll probably be a fã of her my whole life. She’s the most sacrificial character in the whole disney Princess lineup, and I can’t help admiring her for overcoming her numerous flaws. mulan is a convincing heroine, and her humaneness is something that I find missing in some of the Revival Era girls.
2. Ariel She was my childhood favorite, but she doesn’t seem to diminish in my...
I really like elegance, so I decided to make a list of the most elegant princesses. Turns out less than half of the princesses are really elegant. Keep in mind that I didn't just rank them based on how they act, but also on how they look and my first impressions. Also just because someone's royal, it doesn't mean they are elegant. (like Prince Harry) I apologize in advance if this artigo is poorly written.
When I first saw Rapunzel, I didn't think she was elegant at all and when I saw Tangled, turns out I was right. She doesn't act or look elegant,...