disney princesas New Pocahontas and mulan bonecas at target!

pocalan posted on Jan 03, 2016 at 08:42PM
Anyone see these? I nearly yanked them off the shelf at Target when I saw them. First time in YEARS that these two have appeared in any marketing or products outside of the Disney store. I don't think Mattell has made any dolls for them since the 90's. In their redesigns too!! I bought them and I love them. I'm so glad they are finally becoming visible members again after always being pushed aside. Hope to see more of these!!!
 Anyone see these? I nearly yanked them off the shelf at Target when I saw them. First time in YEARS t

disney princesas 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago twinklestar11 said…
well, i do not go to target, so i never see them, but i go to jubalie, that place has dolls, and there could be DPs dolls there sometime.But i dont know for sure cause jubalie has reused stuff.
over a year ago RiddlersSphinx said…
The horror of the Hasbro dolls begins.....
Sparklefairy375 commented…
The bonecas design are awful! :( over a year ago
over a year ago TheMusicalMolls said…
This is great! Glad to see they have some recognition as DPs. I love Target, lol. To those of you who dislike the design, I agree they aren't the best, but at least they are being recognized!
RiddlersSphinx commented…
Oh, i don´t dislike only the new bonecas of these two, the rest got new ones as well. All equaly ugly. Although the headmolds they have are interesting for people who make OOAK dolls...me included ;d over a year ago