disney princesas The Person Above Me Game

hajirah4 posted on Mar 17, 2014 at 01:21AM
So, it's a pretty straightfoward game. Here's an example.

A: Ready!
B: ^You're a great artist.
C: ^You're one of the nicest people I know
A: ^I love the way how you defend Merida
D: ^You say the funniest jokes all the time. Remember when you said blablablablabla? I laughed soooo much.

Note that A started the game and said ready, but when a new person came they didn't say ready. So when the third person came,t hey just continued the game. It doesn't have to be one sentence. Just make sure it's positive. And don't make anything up! By this, I mean that you shouldn't mention something that has nothing to do with that person. I, for intance have never showed my face here before, so I wouldn't believe you if you said that you liked my eyebrows, which you've never seen. Plus, that's creepy. Do you guys get it? So one person says ready, and then the game starts.

Rules:

1. First person must say ready or anything. There just has to be a person to start the game.
2. The next person starts the game by giving a compliment.
3. Always be positive. Don't say anything rude/mean/iapropriate, etc...
4. Have fun!

disney princesas 750 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 750

over a year ago misscindyspice said…
^ I love how optimistic and sweet you are! You're just a ray of sunshine! :)
mhs1025 commented…
This made my night! <3 over a year ago
over a year ago Sk8er__grl said…
DARBY! Where do I start? I love how sweet you are to everyone on here, you really are like your favorite princess Anna, whom I love that you love. <33 I love how much you quote movies, especially mean girls. I also love your icons and crossovers. Hope you stay more around fanpop more girl because I need ya. :')
misscindyspice commented…
Your comment is so fetch <33 Thank you, Elana! :'D over a year ago
over a year ago Evera said…
You are the BEST Elsa co-fan I ever met. You always defend her in the best way. I envy for your activeness in fanpop and how you always there for Elsa. Your determination is great and not to mention every words you've written are very beautifully meaningful. You certainly are one of the best (or perhaps the best) fan of Disney Princess.
Sk8er__grl commented…
Aaw, thank you Evera. <333 That means a lot :') over a year ago
over a year ago mhs1025 said…
^ I'd like to thank you again for promising to be more positive.
over a year ago Aang_Lite said…
^ You were one of the most active people on the forums when I first joined a month ago. I love how passionate and active you are.
mhs1025 commented…
Thank you! That means alot to me! over a year ago
over a year ago Annabethandco said…
^Your icon is so cool - I love Ancient Egypt :)
Aang_Lite commented…
Haha thanks! It took me forever. over a year ago
over a year ago MalloMar said…
smile
^I'm glad you came back! You've always been a great writer, whether you wrote fan fictions or opinion articles. :)
^Mallomar you are one of the sweetest people I know on this site.
MalloMar commented…
Thank you! ^__^ over a year ago
^From what I've seen of you when I was lurking around fanpop before I joined, I love how creative you are and how fun your articles and polls are. Also, it's great that you are a modern fan and stand up for your opinions. (Merida <3) :)
last edited over a year ago
Annabethandco commented…
Thank you cutie :) over a year ago
^ The feedback you gave me on my 1st DP fanfic was incredible! I can't wait to hear your feedback on the sequel!
over a year ago coolsinger198 said…
^You are such a sweetheart and u bring a great spark to this club!
mhs1025 commented…
Aw, that means alot! I hope you've been leitura my sequel! over a year ago
Aaw, Gabby! <3 I miss you dearly on the DP club and it's great seeing you back. You're sassy, outspoken, sweet and friendly. You bring extra "flare" to the club whenever you're on. :)
coolsinger198 commented…
Awe Elana thanks! Luv u gurl! over a year ago
over a year ago 3xZ said…
You are extremely active in this club. And it's a wonderful thing that you love Gwen Stacy ^^
Sk8er__grl commented…
mais like adore Gwen Stacy. xD Thank you! :* over a year ago
over a year ago Silverrose1991 said…
You're a great icon-maker, a hard-worker and one of the most active members in all of Fanpop.
^You are always so wise and thoughtful :)
over a year ago coolsinger198 said…
^ Gosh where to begin.,. You are my closest friend on this club and I love talking to you. You are so mature, kind and opinionated. I'm so glad I came back so I had the chance to catch up with you. You are such a great writer and supportive friend.
Annabethandco commented…
Gabby you are so kind :) Talking to you is the best thing about this club :) over a year ago
^ The way you give feedback is so thoughtful! <3
over a year ago avatar_tla_fan said…
Thought I'd help start this back up.

Anyway, ^ You're really sweet and sassy, and you have a very lively spirit that helps me enjoy the club more. :)
mhs1025 commented…
Thanks alot! That means the world to me! over a year ago
cool
^You are one of the best contributors to the DP club of all time. You're always a good caring friend and you respect people who have different opinions. I can't put into words how much you've added to our "family".
Thank you so much! :) over a year ago
MalloMar commented…
Anytime. ;) over a year ago
over a year ago truth76 said…
^You are very kind and active.
MalloMar commented…
Thanks! over a year ago
over a year ago 324anna said…
^ You are very sweet and a great contributor to the club. And you make lovely icons!
^ You're a very sweet person and I enjoy seeing you on this club!
heart
^To keep it short and sweet, you are such a good friend. You help me feel better when I need it, maybe even more than you know. You have my undying support no matter what.
mhs1025 commented…
Oh wow...I'm speechless right now! I owe you BIG! over a year ago
MalloMar commented…
^Nah. :D over a year ago
^ You are one of the sweetest and friendliest users on this site! You always make such kind and intelligent comments. ^^
MalloMar commented…
Wow. Thank you so much! over a year ago
over a year ago Aang_Lite said…
^ You're probably one of the most dedicated people on this site! The amount of time and effort you put into keeping this site active is amazing!
Thank you! :D over a year ago
over a year ago Haonako said…
^I've seen you around, you seem nice and I would love to be your friend. Plus, amazing icon right there.
Aang_Lite commented…
Thanks! I would amor to be your friend too :D over a year ago
Haonako commented…
bLESS over a year ago
^ I don't really know you, but you seem like a nice person. :) I'd like to get to know you better.
Haonako commented…
saM E over a year ago
^ You are a very sweet, kind, friendly person with interesting opinions on many topics and a great contributor to this club!
over a year ago Diazdiaz95 said…
^ You are definitely one of my favorite users here. You really do remind me a lot of Esmeralda, no wonder she's your favorite Disney girl :)
324anna commented…
Aww thank you so much! over a year ago
^You are legit the nicest person on this site. I've literally never seen you get mad, or be anything other than kind towards people who disagree with you, and that's just so admirable.
Diazdiaz95 commented…
Aww thank you. Now I feel even mais guilty because I see haven't posted your FOTM article, sorry I just haven't had the time to finish it, I'll do that soon. over a year ago
^ I love how you're so bubbly! It makes me enjoy the club more!
Thank you! <3 over a year ago
^ I like how nice you are and how you are always very friendly and helpful. You also seem like a very honest person and I admire that.
mhs1025 commented…
Thank you so much! over a year ago
^ You're definitely one of the nicest and most friendly people on the spot. You aren't ever negative or rude to anyone. I also really enjoy your articles and comments.
over a year ago truth76 said…
You are active and kind.
over a year ago 3xZ said…
You are very active and creating many interesting polls. I also admire your Anna usericon.
smile
^Vitty! You're pretty much legendary. I'm glad you're still here and active. Beautiful Elena icon, by the way.
^ Where do I begin?!? You are just one of the most sweetest people on here! I could go on about you for hours on end! I'm really glad I got to know you!
MalloMar commented…
You're so sweet, thank you so much, Mary! over a year ago
MalloMar commented…
Why do my comments appear that way? Does anyone else see that? over a year ago
mhs1025 commented…
It's happened to me too. I hate it! over a year ago
^ You are very fun to be around and sweet, and you are also enjoyably sassy.
^You are going to be a Fanpop legend, if you aren't already, I mean. I'm sure there isn't a single user here who doesn't love you.
^You are one of the kindest, friendliest, and most likable users here :)
MalloMar commented…
Thank you! over a year ago
^ You are seriously the most well rounded person on this spot. You're always so calm and sweet, it's seriously amazing.
^ Aww, thank you so much! You are so nice and you can be very funny. I laughed quite a few times with some of your FOTM answers. You are definitely very fun.
Thank you! over a year ago
over a year ago MissCinico said…
^You're always really kind and fair and I always enjoy seeing your comments. You're a real delight to have around. And I hope we can get to know each other better.
Diazdiaz95 commented…
Thank you! I hope so too :) over a year ago
^ You are friendly, intelligent and you have very interesting and well-thought opinions. You seem like a great person to talk to and I enjoy reading your comments here and in the ATLA spot.
heart
^You are incredibly smart and very perceptive, but more than anything, a great friend.
324anna commented…
Thank you so much, you are a great friend too! <3 over a year ago
over a year ago Haonako said…
youre probably one of the kindest people on this spot your comments are always positive idk how you do it man
324anna commented…
Yeah me neither... Mallo tell us your secret to be so positive! over a year ago
^ You seem like a very nice person. I'd love to get to know you better!
over a year ago MaidofOrleans said…
I am always happy to see you on this club! You are a big part of this community and it is wonderful. :)
^ Where do I begin? I'm so happy you're comin' frequently again! In fact, I think the whole club is happy you're back! You're one of the biggest parts that makes our world go 'round!
MaidofOrleans commented…
Thank you so much! :') over a year ago
^Wow! You brought this forum back. You're very easy to talk to and a beautiful person.
mhs1025 commented…
Thank you so much! That means alot to me! over a year ago