disney princesas The Person Above Me Game

hajirah4 posted on Mar 17, 2014 at 01:21AM
So, it's a pretty straightfoward game. Here's an example.

A: Ready!
B: ^You're a great artist.
C: ^You're one of the nicest people I know
A: ^I love the way how you defend Merida
D: ^You say the funniest jokes all the time. Remember when you said blablablablabla? I laughed soooo much.

Note that A started the game and said ready, but when a new person came they didn't say ready. So when the third person came,t hey just continued the game. It doesn't have to be one sentence. Just make sure it's positive. And don't make anything up! By this, I mean that you shouldn't mention something that has nothing to do with that person. I, for intance have never showed my face here before, so I wouldn't believe you if you said that you liked my eyebrows, which you've never seen. Plus, that's creepy. Do you guys get it? So one person says ready, and then the game starts.

Rules:

1. First person must say ready or anything. There just has to be a person to start the game.
2. The next person starts the game by giving a compliment.
3. Always be positive. Don't say anything rude/mean/iapropriate, etc...
4. Have fun!

disney princesas 750 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 750

over a year ago shanyuisboss said…
^You've got so much sass to you. You are so straightforward and right to the point which I love and really are dedicated to this place. I love your passion, and you are one or my favorite users.
mhs1025 commented…
I just gave you a prop, but as of right now, I owe you like 100 more! Thanks for really lifting me up! over a year ago
over a year ago misscindyspice said…
I love how smart you are, and how you always try to stay kind when debating. You're also so friendly! I hope that you stay on Fanpop for many years to come, because you're one of my favorite users.
over a year ago mhs1025 said…
^ I just LOVE your user name! I can't stop saying it!
over a year ago 3xZ said…
^ You are very active in this club especially in forum.
over a year ago Diazdiaz95 said…
I love how you are a big film fan and that we like a lot of the Disney movies and characters. You are nice and very active on here :)
^ OMG, I love your icons in your pics section! You do so well on those!
Diazdiaz95 commented…
Oh, thank you :) over a year ago
over a year ago avatar_tla_fan said…
^ I love all of your edits!
^ I love your wit! Every time you come on here, you always have that perk I adore!
Thank you! over a year ago
^ I love how you're not afraid to speak your opinions to people! You don't let what other people think about you favorite DP's or opinions get to you, and it's really impressive! You've always been so kind to me on the club, and I think you for that. ^.^
mhs1025 commented…
You're very welcome! I'm always here for you and the others whenever y'all need me! <3 over a year ago
mhs1025 commented…
Also, if someone hates Merida because she's PIXAR, who cares? I ain't gonna give a damn. It's their loss if they hate her for that reason. over a year ago
I love your articles, dedication to the club, and humor.
Thank you. :) over a year ago
^ You're always so mature about your opinions, and you're always able to disagree with other people's opinions peacefully, and even though you respect other people's opinions, you are able to get your opinions out there too. You're one of the most mature users on the site. :D
Diazdiaz95 commented…
Thank you :) over a year ago
^ You are like one of the nicest users I know! And, I wish I could give you and the rest of the users all the props in the world after being there for me recently! <3
last edited over a year ago
Thank you! I'm really glad that your grandmother is doing better and I hope she stays that way. :) over a year ago
mhs1025 commented…
Me too! She means the world to. Oh yeah, small update: they're going to mover her into the rehab hospital on Monday. over a year ago
^ I'm sure you're sick of me complimenting you, I know you probably want other users to do it as well, but I really love doing this. XD. You've got a really fun personality, and you're always so sweet, but you have a fun sass to you that's always a great thing to see!
mhs1025 commented…
You do whatever flatters you! over a year ago
Maryy <33 I love your dedication to this club! You're always making articles and polls, and in 4 years, you'll probably still be as active as you are now. You're also supes nice to everyone like I don't know how you do that. XD
Thank you! <3 over a year ago
over a year ago fanlovver said…
Darby! I overall love your opinions, you're kind to everyone and a great friend. You should finish your fanfic soon, I loved it :)
misscindyspice commented…
Thank you :'D over a year ago
^ Just like many users, you are so dedicated to this club! You're a rad addition to this online family!
^ I don't know, it's like I rarely see you in polls but seeing you in the forum simply makes me smile.
mhs1025 commented…
I'm ALWAYS on the polls, but I'm "hidden" if you know what I mean. ;) over a year ago
^ I love how you comment on everything! I love how you also speak your mind!
I love how you complement people so much on here and that you are not afraid to speak your mind.
I love your maturity and calmness in your comments, and I lovee your icons. :D
over a year ago princesslullaby said…
^You have nice opinions and i'm glad that you support having a queer princess!
misscindyspice commented…
Wow, thank you so much! over a year ago
^ You're one of the first 'settlers' in this club, and it's great that you've returned. Also one more point for being the first people who got orange medal.
^ You're one of the sweetest users on this club!
over a year ago Mamela said…
You have a very rich knowledge in your clubs ^_^
^ OMG, I haven't seen you on here in a long time! You are one of the nicest users ever!
over a year ago 324anna said…
^ You are very kind, fun, sweet and you aren't afraid to speak your mind, but without offending anyone. I would really like to get to know you better. :)
^ Your opinion is very interesting and it seems that you're interested to see Big Hero 6 just like I do :)
^You have such amazing icons! Also, I love how you are on this forum a lot always giving out compliments. :)
^ You are so nice and loving! You've been nothing but a ray of sunshine!
over a year ago MalloMar said…
heart
^You have a southern charm and unforgettable kindness.
over a year ago princecatcher93 said…
^You're the best sweet sister ever!!!
MalloMar commented…
Thanks, dearie! over a year ago
^ I love how you're able to come on here again! I've missed you so much!
^I love that you are very friendly and positive :)
^ That Merida icon is the bomb!
over a year ago Evera said…
^You reformed quickly and that's nice. But to be honest, the way you always reply after an account is annoying. Seems that you always want to receive compliments.
mhs1025 commented…
The rules specifically say don't say ANYTHING rude/mean/inappropriate, etc... THIS is being mean! over a year ago
324anna commented…
I'm sorry honey but I have to agree. That was uncalled for and you might forget that when you reply, you also have to GIVE a compliment. So maybe mhs1025 just wants to say positive things to the users to thank them for their nice words. It doesn't mean that she seeks for compliments or something. And even if it was true, please don't say it here, where you are supposed to be positive. :) over a year ago
mhs1025 commented…
^ OMG, thank you SO much! over a year ago
^ Well, I don't have time for your uncalled for bashing. Nor do the rest of us. Now, let's start this game up again. Ready!
over a year ago Hahohaheha said…
^You're a really cool user! ANd so nice!!
I don't know you but that 3xZ icon that you are using is nice. Merida is one of my favorites.
^ You are one of the most interesting users here!
^You are really unique! You are pretty spunky and a really great person to have here. :)
You are definitely one of the coolest, nicest users here :)
over a year ago 324anna said…
^ You are one of the funniest users here and generally very kind, friendly and interesting. You make this club better with your contributions and witty comments and I can't recall one time where you have been rude, you're always so nice and positive.
Diazdiaz95 commented…
Aw, thank you =) over a year ago
^You are one of the best users with opinions that are logical and amazing. I also admire your username since Anna is in it <3
over a year ago coolsinger198 said…
^You are one of the best icon makers on this club, and I love your love for Tiana.
^ You are one of the coolest users on here! I love how you always said nice things about my story! (I've been writing a sequel if you wanna give THAT a read! :D)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago coolsinger198 said…
^I love your stories! Yea today I have no school so I will be catching up on everything Fanpop! I love the sequel so far! You are such a talented writer and you give so much creativity to your stories.
mhs1025 commented…
Thank you so much! This just made my day! over a year ago
over a year ago ajotma said…
^ I don't know you well but you seem pretty legit :)
^I remember you from when I used to stalk fanpop. You are a really interesting person and I loved all your icons. :)
^ First, I haven't seen you on that much recently, but I am glad that you are back! ^^ You are very good at stating your opinions maturely. I also love your icon.
^ I love how you're not afraid to voice your opinion!