disney princesas Getting to Know Each Other Game!

nmdis posted on Jan 23, 2013 at 02:11PM
We had known each other for quite a while(some more some less). We know which DP character our friends love and we know which they hate,

Now it's time to take it to a new level!

This is how this game works:

I will ask a questin about the user,for example..

Me:Do you have any pets?

Then the one who sees that will answer the question and add his/her own question..

User1:Yes,i have a dog named Spikes. :)
What's your real name?

Then the next person will answer his/hers question and add another one again...

First Question : Who is your favorite Singer?

Credit: link
last edited on Oct 31, 2013 at 02:55PM

disney princesas 8127 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4301-4350 of 8127

over a year ago MacytheStrange said…
I live in Asia, so I guess I know a lot about it. Wouldn't say I'm interested in it though...

Which country's culture are you most interested in?
over a year ago shanyuisboss said…
Russia, Japan, this is not a country but I consider Hawaii to be it's own country, and anything Arab of course.

Are you interested in the real story of the romanovs?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago prussiaducky said…
Like Anastasia's family? The last Russian royals? I'm more interested as to mysteries of this century, but it's definitely compelling

Do you like the color yellow?
It complements me, so I wear yellow things a lot, in fact I'm wearing yellow shorts right now. I prefer golden yellow to highlighter yellow though.

What color do you like wearing?
over a year ago Flutey_Girl96 said…
Blues and purples. They just suit me, so I tend to wear them

Is there anything that only you, and possibly a couple of other people you know, can do?
No, I can't do anything right, so why would I be able to do something unique correctly? I know others who can do stuff that not many know how to do, but I'm not special enough.

Which do you prefer: algebra or geometry?
over a year ago rosemina said…
Algebra!

Do you like Maths?
dclairmont commented…
I amor math! It's my favorito subject! I have like an 101% right now. over a year ago
rosemina commented…
that's awesome! I amor Maths too! over a year ago
I love algebra, but I hate geometry and trig. I'm not doing too hot either, like I have a 84% and I need to actually go hard now like

Same question
dclairmont commented…
Ugh Geometry was annoying over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
Ikr? My teacher also goes way too fast, giving us a test every four days now over a year ago
dclairmont commented…
LIKE WHAT EVEN ARE PROOFS LIKE MY BRAIN CANNOT HANDLE over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
IKR??!?!? oh GAWD!!! Proofs are completely stupid and useless, why do we have to give reasons? Isn't a statement enough?! Ugh stupid math over a year ago
That's my worst subject followed by science so no. I don't like anything having to do with a lot of formula's and numbers and stuff. It's just not my thing. Even though in my old school I got into pre-calc in 10th grade, I still seriously hated it. Math was okay until they started mixing in the alphabet.

Who was the first user you met here?
over a year ago dclairmont said…
The first user that made me feel welcome here was Animated_Paint, who sadly left about a month or two after I got here, but my first friend here was MalloMar. :)

Same question
MalloMar commented…
Whoa. Me! XD Much honored! over a year ago
I think it was either Dylan, Joan or Taryn. They be da welcome committee!

If you could meet one person, and ONLY one person. from fanpop, who would you meet?
prussiaducky commented…
Woah INTENSE pergunta over a year ago
dclairmont commented…
ikr very risky pergunta very thought provoking over a year ago
over a year ago dee389 said…
Um, I can't choose!

Are you interested in learning about the Mayerling Incident (google it)?
over a year ago rigo1315 said…
Well when I'm asked about wanting to learn I think curiosity will skyrocket. I'll google it then.

How is school? Favorite Teacher/subject so far?
I've finished, completely :P Uni's the next stage for me :)
Favourite subject was either Biol, Chem or Physics... I'm seriously a science nerd...

Have you received any good news lately?
over a year ago mhs1025 said…
Yeah. A friend of mine wants me to read her assignments to her. I'm always happy to help!

Do you ever experience that feeling where you can't get over somebody?
Ugh, I don't want to talk about that... It's not a happy story...

Do you ever feel that you can talk about your emotions here in Fanpop a lot easier than in your real life?
Most of the time, although I tend not to.

Same question
I talk about my emotions freely, and I'm fairly blunt everywhere. And I wouldn't say I talk about my emotions here too often because I don't want to come off as a whiner (probs do doh), but I act exactly the same everywhere, here and irl. I actually try to avoid talking about my general emotions, if I feel insecure or not, or whatever. I just let those feelings pass. I do, however, argue and debate a lot. I debate much more irl though, since online it gets annoying and tedious to debate, and people often take friendly debates something more online.

Are you fashionable? *poses meh duck body*
I don't really follow fashion and trends blindly, but I trust I have a good taste in clothes.

Do you get annoyed when you see all those videos about subliminal sexual messages in Disney movies?
over a year ago PrincessVandal said…
Hmm.. A bit.

What was the first club you have joined on Fanpop?
Yeah. I kind of joined fanpop because of this club.

If you could meet one person, and ONLY one person. from fanpop, who would you meet? (I know I asked it before, but I want to see if anyone CAN answer it)
over a year ago fiina said…
smile
Seriously I can't answer that because I'd like to meet you all. Every single one of you I know.(why don't we all sometimes go to Disneyland at same time so we could meet)
But if you want me to say someone roughly I think it would be Siiseli. I know she's not really active here but she's the only other finnish Disney fan I have met here and we talk quite much on her wall. The reason why I chose her is that honestly, I don't think I could communicate with english so well. Writing isn't problem but it still took quite long to create sentences and I would bore you death when I think something to say. Though I don't know, I never really speak english to anybody in my daily life.

Okay, well.. have you ever been in any kind of sauna?
MalloMar commented…
That's great that you found someone who you can communicate easily with. I have a small sauna. :) over a year ago
fiina commented…
Well here my language skills aren't problem as I can understand all and I have enough time to write. It's great that you have sauna too :D over a year ago
Sure, plenty of saunas. I used to live in Japan. I usually only went late at night though, because I'm super self-conscious.

If you were to represent one of the Seven Deadly Sins, which would you best represent?
Easy. Sloth. And pride perhaps...

Same question
Definitely pride. I am not prideful but I would be closest to that.

How did you find fanpop?
over a year ago PrincessVandal said…
One day I was browsing the internet, looking for pictures, when suddenly it brought me to this website by clicking on them. I looked around the site and I thought to myself "Wow. This place looks so cool." So I then made an account and came here ever since.

What is the best thing about Fanpop compared to other websites?
over a year ago Silverrose1991 said…
People here are more respectful, I think.

Same question.
No annoying trolls and flamers all over the place. Everything is so nice and peaceful. Maybe their were a few trolls here once, but it is nothing compared to other websites that I have accounts on. Bashing people is considered normal everywhere else.

Did you ever meet someone who hated you for no apperent reason?
YES! Ugh I ranted about him once in the random fun forum, and I don't want to really rant about him again, but he crosses the line a lot and hates me only (as I figured) because people like me more, a pretty flawed person, compared to him, who is a selfish brat who thinks he is perfect. He also hates it that I don't try at all in school and I get slightly better grades than him (usually a point or so higher) and he gets so pissed off.

Let's just say he's a stupid brat who needs pity to survive

Same question
prussiaducky commented…
Then again, TEACHERS EVEN HATE HIM. Like everyone is mais liked than he is over a year ago
I... don't know. I've been hated for seemingly no reason plenty, and I know I'm extremely unlikable but I'm always surprised at how hate-able some find me. But then again, I don't always know the motivations of others.

If people ever stereotype you as something, what so they stereotype you as?
A terrorist since I am muslim. The first thing that comes to so many people's mind when they see me wearing my headscarf is terrorist. I know this from experience, some people are just that closed minded to think that muslims are terrible people. Maybe some muslims may be, but every religion has terrible people. Islam is a very peaceful religion. In fact, Islam is the Arabic word for peace.

People stereotype me as many things though, this is the main thing.

Same question
shanyuisboss commented…
I hope I didn't come off as preaching. Sorry if it sounded like that. over a year ago
MalloMar commented…
I'm so sorry. My parents ( I HATE to say it) react to Muslims that way. It bothers me severely. I wish they would realize that anyone can be a terrorist or be peaceful. over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
^ Wow dat be terrible ): especially since you guys live in the North, I've had quite a few incidents (even in the north) where people called me terrible things or gave me evil glances, but tbh it's nothing like the south. The south is a real hell hole towards diversity over a year ago
Hmmm:

-People think my hair is fake (people used to yank on it, glad I am wearing a headscarf now because I used to get into heated things because of it)
-I'm a terrorist because I am Muslim
-I am ignorant because I am religious/close minded because I am religious
-People (not really a stereotype?) assume I'm like Latina or mixed raced or Indian or like Chinese (like this weird region of China) but like wAT PEOPLE STOP TALKING TO ME IN RANDOM LANGUAGES?! But that cleared up since people don't see my hair

I can list a lot more but I already sound super whiny so I won't drag it along

same question
over a year ago mhs1025 said…
Probably as a homophobic. Because I'm from the south, I'm very conservative and against gay rights. And when I find out that's someone's gay/bi, I get very shocked. But after a while, it goes away and I learn how to love them and accept them for who they are. (No offence to people who are for them.)

Name something unique about yourself.
shanyuisboss commented…
Well then, I am not the only one against gay rights here! over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
For me, I don't support them nor am I against them, because it is not my place to say anything about it. As long as it doesn't affect me, I don't really care. over a year ago
MalloMar commented…
AHEM. Can I throw in that I agree with both shanyu and prudsia. Very well said, both of you....and quite MATURE *coughcough* :) Thank you for sharing that. It's exactly how I feel. over a year ago
over a year ago dee389 said…
I'm funny and have photography memory!

Do you like reading about the Hapsburgs (The Austrian Imperial Dynasty)?
No.

Have you ever dressed up as a Disney character for halloween or some type of dress up day?
over a year ago LibelluleBleu said…
Two years ago I dressed up as Cinderella for Mardi Gras

Is the Disney Princess spot your favorite club on Fanpop?
Yup!!!

Do you get stressed easily?
Yes, I always tend to make bigger deals about the smallest things and get stressed about things that are really small. I tend to over analyze.

Did you join fanpop just for this spot?
Yeah, although I did end up doing some stuff at the disney crossover spot later.

If you had a warning label, what would it say?

Same question
 ... Same pergunta
Warning: Do not disturb. Singing in progress
Serious injury of death may occur

What is your favorite kind of dancing?
over a year ago truth76 said…
Royal dance

What is one of your another favorite country beside your own country?
shanyuisboss commented…
I amor royal dancing! over a year ago
over a year ago LibelluleBleu said…
U.K and Greece

same question
rosemina commented…
I'm glad to hear that^ :) over a year ago
over a year ago dclairmont said…
Norway! <3

Same question
prussiaducky commented…
Norway has been annihilated. Time to mover on from the past Dylan. over a year ago
Palestine, Spain (going old school now) Prussia, Ottoman Empire, Persian Empire, Byzantine Empire.

Do you like bananas?
rosemina commented…
Are you interested in Byzantine history? :) over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
Yes!!! :D over a year ago
rosemina commented…
That's great! It's my favourite era of my country! over a year ago
shanyuisboss commented…
Palestine<3 over a year ago
I don't really like fruits...

Favourite kind of cheese?
Swiss cheese, and sharp cheese. NO AMERICAN CHEESES THOUGH LIKE NO. American cheese is packed with random crap, and although I am in no way healthy, it is just...completely gross nah

Favorite type of cake?
over a year ago Danderfluff1 said…
Marble cake

Favorite type of (junk) food?
Souvlaki!!!!!!!!!! But also Hamburgers and Pizza bring them all!!!

What did you eat today?
Humus, a turkey sandwhich, a pickle, a cupcake, and soup.

How do you usually do your hair?