disney princesas Ask a character why (?)

SweetPea2007 posted on Feb 16, 2012 at 02:54PM
I have an Idea for a new game of sorts:

1. Let's pretend the characters in the Princess movies are real and that we can ask them questions.

2. First person thinks of a character and asks them anything:
ex. Cinderella why didn't you run away sooner?

3. the next person pretends they are that character and answers the way they think that character would answer. Then they ask another character a question:
ex. Cinderella: I did not want to leave my family home to those horrible women and I had no where else to go, I have no one (*sob*)

Flynn who were you selling the crown to?

4. Those are the rules to the game, but if you have questions just ask. I just made it up so I can tweek the rules if need be. I think the answers shall be interesting and this could be a lot of fun!

I will go first and ask a question and then the next person will answer as _______ and then they will ask a character.....

disney princesas 1584 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 1584

over a year ago dee389 said…
Jasmine: Look, I am not! They just want to make fun of me and never understand me, that's all!

Princess Aurora: That is a lot of lingo! What do you mean my fave? Also, are you from Holland?
over a year ago PDFANEver4 said…
dee389:I meant when will your favorite princess speak so many languages.And no I'm German.

Magic Mirror:When you said Snow White was the fairest in the land,did you mean she has the lightest skin in the land,cause she definitely is not the most beautiful!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago SweetPea2007 said…
Magic Mirror: Excuse Me! Who is the magic mirror here? I AM...and trust me, Snow White IS the Fairest in HER land! Don't be telling me how to do my JOB!

Belle: Which of your books would you love to see made into a movie?
over a year ago mhs1025 said…
A book called A Bend in the Road. I LOVE that book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pocahontas,i recently heard that your dad had many wives. Since you love Rolfe,would we see Smith back in your love life also? And would Kockum be in there if he were still alive?
Pocahontas: In our culture Men can have several wives, but it is not the same for women....Stupid double standard! But one man is really enough for me! HA!

Rapunzel what is your favorite movie?
over a year ago Isabellagirl033 said…
Of course my own movie Tangled!

Lady Tremaine, is it fun to be evil?
Lady Tremaine: Well, yes but me and Drizella were arrested in the end!!!!!!

Mulan: Have you been to Hong Kong? Because I heard that they (the Hong Kongers) are racist or something..........
Mulan: Wait what? Um I am Chinese and they are Chinese ...we are Asian why would they would be racist toward me? Now if I was white or black maybe...so I might not bring my other DP friends with me at first till I found out. It is not good to make assumptions like that dee389 unless you know for certain...where did you hear this?

Ariel: Where is your favorite Beach?
Ariel: Phuket, Thailand

Mulan: I heard it from my aunt, anyway that's just her opinion! I'm also sorry and will you forgive me for making a statement like that?
over a year ago rigo1315 said…
Well you didn't intentionally direct it that way. You were just asking. So yeah its okay just be carefull what you ask.

I've heard there is a program that allows college students to travel to Disneyland parks and work at various jobs. When you guys meet these students what do you all talk about before parades, performances and free entry into rides?
DP: Well, we heard about it too. But, sorry we don't really know about the details about it!

To all the Princesses: Have you all been to Thailand? If so, which part?
DP: Only Mulan,Tiana,Rapunzel, and Jasmine have been....Mulan and Jasmine traveled to all parts of Thailand and Tiana and Rapunzel have only been to Northern and Central Thailand....it was very interesting....

John Smith what is your favorite country that you have traveled to?
AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiana,are you worried Naveen may cheat on you with Charolette? Or other girls?
Lottie? No way she's my best friend and wouldn't dare mess with me. Other girls well they better watch out. As for Naveen no after all that partying and spending he has realized that he just wants to settle down and be with someone that will help him learn things he's never done before. Like yesturday with the car

Ariel: Didn't that explode
Tiana: Yeah.... In a cute trying too hard way *sighs*

Cinderella if you had the power would you continue using the blue dress for merchandising or would you switch back to the actual colours from your movie which I believer were grayish?
Cinderella: Yes!

Snow White: Do you think of your father sometimes and wish he was alive?
over a year ago PociandSmith said…
He did when I was really young so I can barely remember him but sometimes a piture of him comes to my mind and I am about to cry because I didn't have the chance to meet him. Please don't remind it to me again, even in my happily ever after there is a shadow.

John: When your ship was leaving,did you think you were never to see Pocahontas again? Or did you have hope about it?
angry
There was another ship leaving for Virginia a year after I went there,but of course Pocahontas dumped me for John Rolfe.Damn you John you bastard! I'm gonna get you b...h!

Jasmine:How do you feel about looking like Kim Kardashian?
Jasmine: THAT B LOOKS LIKE ME! I DO NOT LOOK LIKE HER! actually I do not think we look anything alike...for one I do not look like a fat cow and I do not look like a whore either! Stupid Kardashians!

Ariel,Do you go out swimmimg with Melody now?
You bet i do!!!!!!! In fact,every time we do,we get turned into mermaids!!!!!!!!!!

Belle,have you been in the french quarter of New Orleans? If so,did you meet up with Tiana?
Belle: Well, yes and I took a special boat there!

Queen Leah: I hear that you were from Italy? If so, which part?
Northern Italy just at the border in that area.

To all the Princess: If you could be a super hero, what would your super power be?
All DP's:ALL THE SUPER POWERS!!!!!!!!!!

Mulan,have you teamed-up with the Disney version of Robin Hood for any missions? (You know,the fox?)
Mulan: Nope, I wish I could!!!!

Rapunzel: Do you like photography? If so, what brand is your DSLR camera?
What's a DSLR camera?

Jasmine,are you friends with the lions from The Lion King series?
over a year ago Kiwismama said…
laugh
I think Rapunzel has the same one as me, a Sony a290 DSLR...

Jasmine: Nope. I'm strictly a tiger person :)

Ariel, Where do you buy your waterproof lipstick??? Your swimming in the ocean 24/7 for 16 years and it never comes off or fades! lol
Ariel: I do not wear Lipstick...My lips are naturally that color...

Mulan, what do you think about the version of you on Once upon a time?
I love it!!!!!!!

Belle,how have you changed Adam's life?
over a year ago PociandSmith said…
Belle-Well,he would be doomed to be a beast forever without me, and now he is a charming prince, living in a lovely palace with his beautiful wife and we are excpecting a baby,too so I guess I've changed his love from bitter to sweet, haven't I?

To all the princes (males) (answer for each one):
who do you thinh is the unluckiest prince (based on the facts of his movie)? and why?
All the Prince (except Flynn and Aladdin): Definitely Flynn and Aladdin, but it's good thing that they got the respect that they deserve.

Aladdin and Jasmine: Both of you have been to Jack and Rose from Titanic, do you feel sorry for them?
Aladdin: Wait...who?
Jasmine: I guess yeah it was sad...but Rose let him die...they could have both fit on that plank and she said she would NEVER let him go...whatever...she shold have drowned with her man!....And I am not a big fan of that movie...Leo has done better parts!

Eric What do you do all day?
Just live the life i'm thankful for.

Naveen,how tough is it being a prince AND the part-owner of Tiana's resteraunt?

(And Belle,CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Naveen:Oh so tough! Mother and Tiana are so bossy and so hard to please.Sheesh old ladies don't get your knitting needles in a twist!

Ariel:A lot of people think you have the best singing voice out of any Disney Princess.Do you agree?
Awwww,that's so sweet!!!!!!!!!!! In MY case,i think Pocahontas has the best one!!!!!!!!!!!

Mulan,what's the perfet date night for you and Shang?
Mulan: Watching the lanterns floating in the air!

To all the Princesses: Did you all watch the 10th anniversary concert of Les Miserables?
Snow White,Cinderella,Aurora and Belle:We did!!!!!!!!!!!

Pocahontas,what was THE WORST day of your life?
Pocahontas: Leaving John Smith for John Rolfe!

Ariel: Who are you're closest friends among the other Disney Princess.
All of them. We all help each other and support each other on a hard days work at the castle or at the parks. We are more like my sisters. The person I get along the most is Rapunzel, but we all love each other and they are all awesome :)

Aurora there was an Earthquake in Naples, Italy in 1456 were you nearby and did you know any of the 35,000 dead?
Aurora: Yes, I did. We travel from Brussels, Belgium (from where we are from) to Naples. Wow, I feel bad my mummy's native city!

To all the princesses: There was Circus of the Stars touring Disneyland in 1994, did you all dance to the song 'I Swear' by R&B band All-4-One?
Tiana:I did with Naveen!!!!!!! (thinks back on that moment)

Mulan:I did too!!!!!! It was my first dance with Shang!!!!!

Belle,does your dad know about the baby?
Belle: Yeap, and he's jumping with joy!

Rapunzel: Do you know Julius the Monkey?
Rapunzel: Who? I am sorry I have never heard of him....but I love Monkeys! Is he cute and does tricks? Is he in a circus or something?

Belle, what are you going to name your baby?

If it's a boy,it'll be Adam jr. and if it's a girl,it'll be Layla.

Ariel,how do you feel about Belle and Pocahontas becoming mothers?
Ariel:OMG! YAY! I'm so happy for them! I can just imagine them in a playdate with big sister Melody! So adorable! Other princesses hurry up and get pregnant ASAP!

Tiana do you listen to rap music?
Tiana: No....I don't really like that type of music...there are some rap songs like but not many......Jasmine and Ariel like Rap alot though.

Belle what do you think about your character in the show Once Upon a Time?
I think it's fantastic!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see it!!!!!!!!!!!

Snow White,Cinderella and Aurora:Have you guys taught the other DP's how to be friends with animals?
Snow White, Cinderella, and Aurora: Yeap, that's why in their respective movies. They communicate with them!

To all the Princesses: Have you all thinking of taking art lesson from Rapunzel?
Snow White-I have!!!!!!!! It's great!!!!!! Cinderella-I have too,and it's wonderful!!!!!!!!!! Aurora-Yes,and i love it!!!!!! Ariel-I know art,but she's teaching me how to paint!!!!! Belle-I have CURRENTLY,but i'm going to have to stop because of the baby. Jasmine-I have on-and-off. Pocahontas-I know what art is,but she's teaching me how to paint better. Mulan-She's teaching ME how to paint with different colors!!!!!!!!! Tiana-No,i've been too busy.

Belle,is the baby a boy or a girl? OR a surprise?
Belle: It's a surprise! Alright, I'll tell you. It's a girl and it's twins!

To all the princesses: Do you believe in the luck of the Irish? Have you all been to Ireland?
Merida-I'VE BEEN TO IRELAND!!!!!!!! AND I BELEIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! (Tiana lets out a small giggle.)

Belle,are the twins BOTH girls?!?!?!?!?
Belle: yes they are BOTH girls! YAY! We are super excited! Layla Renee and Anna Marie! We are so HAPPY!

Snow White your skin has been compared to Michael Jackson's, do you agree?