disney princesas Club
cadastrar-se
Fanpop
New Post
Explore Fanpop
oi guys I know I'm going to regret this but me and Aurora speaked threw the woods to the forbidden mountain. I know Aurora's not just gonna be a pain threw this she's gonna be a royal pain. Anyway we were outside Maleficents palace and we needed to find a way to sneak past the guards.

"Okay we need to find a way to get in there without getting caught" I said

"Maybe we should go to the castelo and get help from the guards" said Aurora

"There's no time" I said

"I'm just trying to be helpful and realistic" said Aurora

"No, your trying to be a weakling and a coward. Now we're just going to have to hide behind the gargoyols" I said

We managed to get inside and lucky for us Maleficent's henchmen are complete idiots. All we need to do is find the prison so we can break Phillip out, go to the kingdom, the sun goes down, Aurora is free of her curse, Aurora and Phillip kiss and get married, live happily ever after, and I can get the heck out of here. Anyway we exidently found Maleficent's trono room and surpriseingly Phillip was with her but he was tied up.

"I'm going to ask you one last time! Where is Princess Aurora?" asked Maleficent

"I told you I don't know" said Phillip

"I know that you know where she is now tell me where she is" said Maleficent

"Even if I did know I'd never tell" said Phillip

"Well than I suppose if you won't tell me than your no use to me, goodbye Prince Phillip" said Maleficent

"No don't" shouted Aurora

"What are you doing" I asked

"I can't let him die" said Aurora

"Who are you" asked Maleficent

"I'm Princess Aurora" said Aurora

"Of course I know who you are I was talking to the boy in the stange clothes" said Maleficent

"Your calling me clothes strange, this from the lady with a eye collar, horns, and green skin" I said

"Who are you" asked Maleficent

"My name is Chris" I said

"Well Chris who do you think you are messing around with my business" asked Maleficent

"Helping to save this princesses life" I said

"You shouldn't have interfeard" said Maleficent

"What's your problem anyway? All this just because you weren't invited to one stupid party, get over it and mover on with you life grandma" I said

"I can't believe you just called her that" said Aurora

"Well for me that's not very surprising, I'm one to speak my mind" I said

"Well there's nothing you can do I'm going to put her under my power and have her prick her finger on the spinning wheel" said Maleficent

"Oh please you can't do nothing to her now" I said

"What do you mean" asked Maleficent

"She's wearing magical ruby slippers so you have no power over here" I said

"Ruby slippers? I've heard of such things, but it doesn't matter because I know she'll do it" said Maleficent

"What makes you think she will" I asked

"Because if she doesn't I'll destroy her true love" said Maleficent

"No I'll do it" said Aurora

"That's a good little princess" said Maleficent

"Aurora no don't" I said

"Silence" said Maleficent as she used magic to tie me up

"I promise you when I'm get out of here it's dragon meat for dinner" I said

"Aurora you can't do this" said Phillip

"I can't let you die" Aurora

The spindle came up but as soon as Aurora came up to it, it disappeared.

"It can't be the sun is still up! What could it be? It's those slippers, remove them" said Maleficent

Aurora removed them and brought them to me. She went back to prick her finger and I must say I blame myself for this. She than pricked her fingure on the spindle however she didn't fall to the ground or close her eyes. I know exaclty why, the sun has set so she's save well possibly because we have Maleficent to deal with so wish us luck. Also leave a comment in part 2 and 3 nobody commented, at least one of yall could have.
added by CuteDiana
Source: me, alafastanzio, IsisRain, princessdawn982, PkmnTrainerJ
added by peteandco
added by peteandco
added by aitypw
added by Temptasia
Source: http://www.answers.com/topic/snow-white-and-the-seven-dwarfs
Since I am trying to make the Princess Of The mês mais popular, this is another one of my ideas. In the end of each mês I'll post articles, based on the countdowns for songs, hairstyles and outfits. There everybody will have the chance to discuss whether they agree with the results, what corresponded to their expectations, and what they wish would have been different!

Once again, I will be using pictures for my articles. A few months back I would have made a detailed explanation about each result, but since the recent changes, fanpop has been atuação really weird. And yes, I don't like the option of composição literária long paragraphs with text, while the pictured are all clustered in the bottom of the article! So under each picture I will be posting one comment, related to the result. So in case you don't want your comments posted in my articles, please contact me!

Here are the results of the POTM Hairstyles Countdown: ~*Rapunzel*~ (January 2013)! Enjoy and share your opinion!
 "I amor her brown pixie cut." - princecatcher93
"I love her brown pixie cut." - princecatcher93
 "I prefer her hairstyle when her hair is blonde." - LightningRed
"I prefer her hairstyle when her hair is blonde." - LightningRed
 "I like all her hairstyles....but I guess, the tiara does nothing for her combined with the blond hair" - Swanpride
 "My favorito DP hair is her long blonde hair" - jainabieber7
"My favorite DP hair is her long blonde hair" - jainabieber7
 "The veil and the tiara suit very well on her short hair." - BraBrief
"The veil and the tiara suit very well on her short hair." - BraBrief
 "I amor the braid! It's my favourite hairstyle of all princesses!" - Swanpride
"I love the braid! It's my favourite hairstyle of all princesses!" - Swanpride
"What are we gonna do we're trapped just like my old life" said Cinderella. "Anybody have any idea's because I'm freash out" said Mulan. "Well maybe if we had a way to get the keys" said Belle. "But how we don't know where they are" asked Pocahontas. "I GOT IT MY LOCK PICK" said Jasmine. "You have a lock pick" asked Cinderella. "Yeah aladdin gave it to me incase I needed it you know it does help when you marry a streetrat" said Jasmine. So she unlocked it. "Wow jasmim for a princess you sure know alot on how to escape" said Mulan. "I think we should be going to find Ariel, Tiana, Snow White,...
continue reading...