All Dp films are nice. We can’t say anything absolutely bad, each film has something that stunned us. I am being impartial. Yea, each DP film has at least one thing that I love.
• Snow white and the seven dwarves
1. The queen is my most attractive female villain. Sorry Snow white, but I think the queen was mais beautiful than her. Her luscious red lips and seductive eyes! She’s sexy!
2. The huntsman is my most handsome DP villain human sidekick! Nothing to say!
1. So this is love! It’s my fave DP classic song. I just amor it, the prince and the girl meet, the atmosphere, background and música is beautiful!
2. It is my most accurate DP movie. It wasn’t changed a bit from the story, but sure avoided some extremely violent scenes.
• Sleeping Beauty
1. It has my favourite animation of all DP filmes (CGI excluded)! The sceneries are stunning. It looks like a motioned work of art. The as cores and magic is nice.
2. It is the first DP movie I ever saw. Now I don’t even like it, but still I have a soft spot for it
• The little mermaid
1. My most Nostalgic/Memorable DP movie! My childhood memories flash back, when I was obsessed watching it and would cinto, correia out ‘Part of your World’
2. Poor Unfortunate souls! Along with ‘Mother Knows the Best’, it’s my favourite villain song! The atmosphere, lyrics and rhythm are stunning in an evil way.
• Beauty and The beast
1. The moment when the beast turns into a human is my favourite transformation scene. Belle tells she loves him, and the sparkles whizzing around him is lovely.
2. This movie has my most romantic dance scene. I amor when beast grabs on Belle’s waist and Belle holds his hands. It is so romantic Oh my God!
3. The ballroom in the beast’s castelo is my favourite one. The ballroom’s beautiful lights and stunning structure is unspeakably pleasing! I amor It!
1) This movie has my fave sidekick team along with Tangled. Ahhhh, Raja, Abu, Genie, whom else do you need?!
2) Jasmine's my hottest DP! Ah, how sultry she is. The way she stares is seductive, her gestures are sensual and her smile is sexy!
1) Pocahontas has my favourite soundtrack of all! I loved the Tribal folk music. The songs and its lyrics are just wow. The best!
2) Along with enrolados it has my favourite scenery! OMG, what I can say? The landscapes are gorgeous Lord!
1) “I’ll make a man out of you” is my favourite Dp male song! Yo, Shang, work that coolness, you cool general!
2) This movie represents its culture the best, no question. Yes, I had always been curious about Chinese culture, and this movie represented it so well that I’m delighted!
• Princess and the Frog
1) Along with Punz’s parents, James and Eudora are my favourite parents. They always wished their child will have success, and always loved and encouraged Tia.
2) Tiana has the best childhood. She was adored, had cheery fun, got both her parents and we don’t see any suffering until her father dies
Honorable mentions : My fave scenery, fave sidekicks, Best animation if CGI included, prettiest DP, hottest prince, best amor story, best amor song, best Villain, best mom, best dad, best castle, best town, best dad, best scenery, best parents, best DP male sidekick, bravest DP, smartest DP….the list goes on and on
1) Rapunzel’s my fave DP! She’s determined, loving, creative, hard working, courageous, intelligent, yet not overdone or mary-suish in my opinion. Some people say she was dumb not going out, but she made sure whether she was ready, smart!
2) It is my fave DP movie. It's such a beautiful, timeless story that so many people can relate to. It has one of my favorito stories, and this movie of it sits very close to my heart. I amor its message, to find the good in every person and situation, to follow your coração and pursue your dream, and why wait for amor while you can save yourself.
3) It has my fave couple. I like Flynn and Punz are hilarious and beautiful as a couple. I like when two completely different people fall in love. Their amor remains true, they save each other lives, their longing looks and kisses are passionate!
4) Flynn is my fave DP prince. He’s funny at the best. I amor his character development, from a selfish jerk to a good guy. He makes the ultimate sacrifice at last! ‘Nuff said!
1. Merida has my favourite name. It is non-traditional but so beautiful. It is perhaps derived from ‘Mairead’, which means pearl in Celtic. How pretty!
2. Along with queen of Corona, Elinor’s my prettiest disney mom. topo, início to bottom, she’s really beautiful. I like her dresses and brown hair. She was meant 50, she doesn’t look so. She’s….she’s….one word : Stunning!
I’ll be interested knowing about your opinions, I’ll answer all the perguntas you have and clear all your doubts if needed. And remember, RESPECT MY OPINIONS AND I’LL RESPECT YOURS