1.Pocahontas and Merida are currently the only Princesses to not originate from the traditional fairy tales.
2.Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora and Belle are currently the only Princesses to not be voiced por the respective atrizes from their original films.
3.Belle is the only disney Princess to have hazel eyes.
4. mulan is also the first disney Princess to not actually be a princess. All the others are either royal por birth, or marry into royalty.
5.Ariel is the only disney Princess who was not born a human.
6.Both mulan and Tiana are left-handed.
7.. Rapunzel’s eyes are the biggest compared to her disney Princess counterparts.
8. Pocahontas actually isn’t the first Native American disney Princess. It’s actually Princess Tiger Lily in Peter Pan (but, clearly, Tiger Lily is not an official disney Princess).
9. Walt disney has said that the transformation scene in cinderela — where Cinderella’s dress goes from rags to a ball vestido — was one of his favorito pieces of animation.
10.Kristin Chenoweth was originally cast as the voice of Rapunzel, but she dropped out. Reese Witherspoon was then cast, who also dropped out. (Jeez.) The role eventually went to Mandy Moore.
11.Princess Aurora had only 18 minutos of screen time and 18 lines of dialogue in the film, making her the most quiet disney Princess.
12.In earlier drafts of the film, cinderela has a pet tartaruga named Clarissa.
13. Disney’s Pocahontas is 18 in the film. In real life, Pocahontas met John Smith at a much younger age. por aging her, Roy disney said that it made a mais dramatic telling of the story.
14. Belle, the first disney Princess with mais character depth, was partly inspired por Katharine Hepburn’s portrayal of Jo in the 1933 film version of Little Women.
15. Belle’s physical appearance was inspired por Judy Garland in The Wizard of Oz, and Julie Andrews in The Sound of Music.