So, now I'm ranking the disney Princess voices from my least favorito to my favorite, and please keep in mind this is MY opinion, so please don't be angry if your favorito voice is lower than you suspected it would be. Thank you, and enjoy the article! :)
13.Merida: She sings as a little kid, and her voice is nice for her age... But no geral, global she just can't compare to the mais powerful voices.
12. Snow White: Her voice is nice, but it's way too high for my tastes, and according to my pesquisa on the disney princess fã club, it's too high for a lot of other people as well, or maybe they just prefer the other voices. Probably that. Anyways, I just can't help but flinch when Snow White hits those high notes. Some of them come out of nowhere at all. no geral, global she has a nice voice that would be much better if her voice was lower, not too low, just lowER.
11. Cinderella: I will say I like her voice. It's pretty. However I don't really like it, although it sounds unique to me, not very unique, but it does have a tone to it that tells you that it's Cinderella. Also, I feel that cinderela sounds completely different than how she looks. Please let me know if you feel the same way, or you think I'm insane for saying this.
10. Aurora: I don't like her, but I do like her voice! It's very beautiful, and soothing to listen to. It's similar to Snow White's voice in my opinion, but Aurora doesn't hit those awful high notes like Snow White does and it's much nicer to hear. Also, I promise that she's not this low just because I don't like her, I just prefer the other voices on the list to hers. Aurora's voice is beautiful, though.
9. Rapunzel: I know that most people prefer Aurora's voice, but I just amor Rapunzel's voice! Sure, it can be kind of breathy, and she doesn't have too much power, but she has a lot of emotion in her voice. However, she doesn't have as much range as the others, although she has a lot of power in When Will My Life Begin (Reprise), and I See The Light compared to the others.
8. Anna: Just like Aurora, I don't like her but I amor her voice! It's great, and so beautiful. It sounds sort of similar to Rapunzel and jasmim in my opinion, but slightly different. However, I think that her voice is slightly ordinary. It's VERY beautiful, but it has its ordinary tone to it. I still do amor her voice, and I'm not putting her higher because I like the others more, not because I'm bias about her because I don't like her.
7. Belle: Even though her voice isn't as popular as most of the disney Princesses, I amor it! It's a very unique voice, it has this tone to it so you know it's her. I also really amor her songs, I'm not a huge Belle fã but I amor her voice and the songs she sings in the movie! She's not higher because the others have mais power in my opinion.
6. Jasmine: I'm counting jasmim and mulan separate because I prefer Mulan's voice, and even if they do have the same voice, they sound slightly different. I'll talk about mulan later though. I amor Jasmine's voice as well! I really amor it, and it has a sweet tone to it, but it has power, emotion, and the notes aren't too high, (although they're pretty high) in her song. Even though her voice didn't make it into my topo, início 5, I amor A Whole New World, it's one of my favorito disney songs, and it's probably my favorito song from Aladdin. The reason jasmim isn't higher is because even though she has power, it's not as much as the rest, and her voice is just a small bit too sweet.
5. Ariel: First, I want to say that all the voices in the topo, início 5, are all loved por me! I amor every single one of these voices, but I just like four of the princesses voices better. First of all, she has an amazing voice! It's fantastic and I amor Part of Your World! It's my favorito song from The Little Mermaid. Her voice is sweet, but it also has emotion, and I really amor it. The only reason it's not higher is because sometimes there's not enough power in her voice.
4. Mulan: I know that jasmim and mulan are voiced por the same person for their cantar voice, but her voice has obviously changed over the years, and she has SO much mais power as mulan when she sings reflection! Her voice is really strong and has so much range! The only reason it's not higher is because I just prefer the others.
3. Elsa: Idina Menzel has such a great voice! I loved her in Wicked, and I amor her here! Her voice is so powerful with so much range, especially during the end! I'm not a big fã of Frozen, but I do amor Elsa and I think she has an amazing voice! Let It Go is a great (but highly overrated) sing that really shows of her voice! The reason it's not higher is because I prefer the other two.
2. Pocahontas: Yes, Pocahontas is definitely the person that can 'sing with all the voices of the mountain'. She has an amazing voice with tons of range! It sounds so pleasant and unique and has such a wonderful quality to it. It fits Pocahontas so well. The only reason it's not higher is because my number one, in my opinion, is just better.
1. Tiana: Tiana's voice is AMAZING! I absolutely ADORE her voice! It's powerful, has a great range, is unique, and strong! It's definitely my favorito disney Princess voice, I just amor the sound of her voice. Anika Noni Rose has such a strong voice and is just, fantastic!
So, those are my voices ranked from least favorito to favorite, and feel free to let me know what your opinions are and what your favoritos are in the comments! :)