I already made one on cantar so I thought I'd mover on to speaking..sooo yeah..This will probably be really short since I can't say much other than "ew you suck" or "you're pretty cool", so I decided to just do descriptions under the pictures because it's so much easier that way. Oh yeah and I'm not including Anna/Elsa since sorting out eleven voices is hard enough and I can't figure out where I'd place them. If I had to choose Anna would probably be around seventh and Elsa would be around tenth. Tell me what your list would look like in the comments! Thanks for leitura :)
11. Mulan-Finally a list that doesn't have Belle or Ariel at the bottom. Her voice is the only one that slightly annoys me. I just don't find it very emotional or interesting.
10. Belle-Well, Belle can only go so high when I'm making a list, but I'm really not being bias. Her voice still has a bit of annoyance to it and it doesn't really fit the character imho.
9. Ariel-Now we're to the voices I like. Ariel's voice is nice, but she has a bit of an accent that I don't really like. It's pretty expressive though.
8. Pocahontas-The only list you won't find Pocahontas high on. I love her movie, her personality, her beauty, her music, but her voice is just alright. It's not very expressive in my opinion, but it can convey excitement and anger, which I like.
7. Rapunzel-She's got a nice voice. Very expressive, very emotional, very wispy. It's just too typical to me. Her voice isn't anything unique compared to the ones above her.
6. Tiana-Tiana deserves a place in the top 5, but she just barely missed out. Now we're to the voices I LOVE. Tiana's voice is so rich and emotional. I really love it.
5. Merida-Merida's reached my top 5 for something! I love Merida's voice. It's so unique, so expressive. I can tell when she's sad or happy without even watching her.
4. Cinderella-I wanted to put her lower, but her voice is just so calming. It's like honey and I just love the way people spoke back in the olden days.
3. Aurora-My top 3 are far and away my favorites. I just love Aurora's voice. The maturity, the emotion, the pefectness of it is just so amazing. Her voice really fits her character.
2. Jasmine-I've recently become obsessed with Jasmine's voice. I literally spent an entire day just listening to her voice over and over again. While it's starting to wear off, I still love it. It's a bit nasally, but I love it anyway.
1. Snow White-I'm sure by now you all have seen my obsession with Snow White blossom recently. I'm basically obsessed with all things Snow White, and her voice is no different. HER LAUGH AHH. Her voice is just the sweetest thing I've ever heard.
THEDisneyFreak, ApplesauceDoctr and 4 others like this
Okay, so a lot of disney Princess Fanpoppers (hehe...that's a funny word...Fanpoppers) have been composição literária artigos about their favorito Princesses lately so have decided to write my own. Anna and Elsa have been added. Just remember if your favorito princess is low I DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT DISLIKE any of these ladies at all. I amor every single princess very much it's just I like the others more. I have a specific topo, início four that will never change (unless there is another new princess movie that pops up that I absolutely adore). Okay, so basically nothing on this list is low. *POTENTIAL SPOILERS...
Based on the attributes shown in their first movies, I have arranged the disney Princess from least likely to be a great role model to most likely to be a great role model. Who will be Disney's seguinte topo, início Princess Role Model?
Merida had just come back from an archery match and went to her room. She plopped down on her bed, the fatigue slowly leaving her body. She thought about her friendship with Pocahontas and Mulan. *I wonder when I'll be able to see them.* she thought. Shang suddenly entered her mind. *I don't know why he hates me!* she quietly told herself. *John's right. It'll take some time for him to warm up to me.* she thought.
Maudi came into the room. "You got a letter from your friend." she said. "Thank you Maudi." Merida thanked as Maudi exited the room. Merida opened the letter. "From Pocahontas. Probably...