Dirty Diana The reason...

LeggoMyGreggo posted on Aug 09, 2009 at 09:30AM
Well tell us the reason that you love this song!!!!

Well tell us the reason that you amor this song!!!!

Dirty Diana 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago LeggoMyGreggo said…
heart
I dont know exactly the reason but something happend when i heard this song and specially after his death.....Oh!!!!!
Ok...I am fine...yeah...and since then i cant stop listening @ this song!!!!!!Also I love the music video...It's so sexy and Michael ROCKS!!!!!And i love the story that Michael says....

DIRTY DIANA ROCKS!!!!!
BEST SONG EVER!!!!

MISS YOU MICHAEL.....
LOVE YOU TOO....

xxx
over a year ago Beatit said…
mischievous
i don't know... it's one of the best michael's song everything ;) i like the beat, lyrics you know ^^
dirty Diana - damn awesome ;) ^^
over a year ago Esmiralda14 said…
I love this song, i LOVE this clip, I LOVE MICHAEL, the sexiest man in the world, when i watch this video and hear this song ( i am sorry, may be it's too frank confession)i want him..."Dirty Diana"'s Written and Composed by Michael Jackson...And it says a lot about his personality, very strong Man and at the same time weak in woman's hands, and it's very attractive for all women to to win the heart of such man...at least for 1 night...or even for the whole life)))) There's so much energy in this song, and in his singing, LOVE MICHAEL!!...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Possessed666 said…
kiss
HE.DRIVES.ME.WILD.
in this song and every song......i lk this especially coz its kinda rock and he seems really agressive in the video....awwww love that!!!!!
over a year ago caligurl16 said…
kiss
I just love this song the sound of the guitar the energy and different pitches of his voice... I just love it!! And the video is freakin hot! :D I love blasting this song on my ipod when Im angry or upset it just speaks to me and calms me... :) And I love singing it too
<3
last edited over a year ago
 I just amor this song the sound of the violão, guitarra the energy and different pitches of his voice... I just
over a year ago GigiChante18 said…
From the first strum of the guitar it makes my heart skip a beat and sends an adrenaline rush through my whole body. This song does things to me with the rhythm, the vocals, the atmosphere, everything. It takes me right in stagw with him especially if Im blasting it and watching the video it makes me feel like im right there with him listening to the story about this girl who has such a hold on him due to his lack of restraint for women. Its shows different aspects of his personality and the rock edge to the video and his voice makes me shiver its soo compelling. Not to mention he is HELLA SEXY in the video!! Singin about sleeping with Michael, yes this is the best song ever!!
over a year ago GigiChante18 said…
He just makes you want him more and more with every line and every move its soo crazy but he is sooo sexyy!