Die Hard What Its The Best Die Ha....

diehard4 posted on Aug 27, 2007 at 11:54AM
what its the best die hard movie you know

Die Hard 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago eisai_xazo said…
I loved the Die Hard 3!!
over a year ago AudriF said…
i have only seen the 1st one and the 4th one x lol x and really enjoyed them both x i enjoyed the 4th one most though x
over a year ago dustfinger said…
I like them all! I like the second one the best, but i don't like the bad guy. He's too serious.
over a year ago dragonrider said…
I love the first one. Alan Rickman is so Talented
over a year ago wepostlethwait said…
The first one will always be a classic, but honestly, the third is the most fun to watch.
over a year ago House34 said…
Don't u think DH 4 doesn't even compare to the other three ? It's not as good or as funny..as the first ones..don't you (who have seen them all) agree ?
over a year ago jmcclane33 said…
I love die hard with a vengeance and i think that all the die hard are great !!
i hope one day directed the last die hard :)
over a year ago House34 said…
well anyway..I think the second is the best
over a year ago ramona3211 said…
heart
Just love the fourth, but that is also the only one i have seen so... I realy wanna se the other ones too
over a year ago xilovemrmonkeyx said…
I think 1st is best. I agree with house34 - 4th doesn't really compare to the others.
over a year ago HarleyQuinn1 said…
smile
I like the 4th one better.
over a year ago scott261 said…
smile
the 3rd one kicks ass
over a year ago IndianaMcClane said…
Definitely the first one for me. And WITH A VENGEANCE is in a close second, probably benefiting a great deal from John McTiernan's return to the director's chair. DIE HARDER and LIVE FREE are never in a set ranking below those two but are also a lot of fun.
over a year ago alicebeautex said…
Die hard 3 and die hard 4 xD
over a year ago JacSwift said…
cool
The first laid the foundations for the rest and many an action movie afterwards. A great blueprint! I found a link to a song one of the writers of a potential 4th movie, which was to be on a cruise ship in the Caribbean. It's a Die Hard song! link My kid can't get it out of his head!