Dex3fan and Suzyisbrute To fãs and friends EXTREAMLEY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

suzyisbrute posted on Apr 15, 2011 at 04:35PM
hi everyone...this is hard for me to say...I've been given great complements for my work....but I don't know what to do without Dex3fan.....this is really hard...she says I should move on....im gonna keep writing stories but yeah....guys seriously it's not easy me and dex3fan fight a lot!!!!!we just can't do it anymore together...I know it would have been something a lot of people would like if we continued to work together but seriously we can't we just fight to much...and we would have to meet at some point if we wanted to do this for real....im touched that many of you follow us and know about are friendship...don't worry me and her are still friends but I haven't talked to her since......she doesn't wanna meet me anyways....I don't know why if it's for safety I totally understand but otherwise?I OFFERED TO FLY TO FLORIDA JUST TO MEET HER!!!but she said I shouldn't...I said we could do it in a public place so it would be safe...but no...it didn't work....please let me know...can I still do this?I will try writing to her...even though she may not reply....if you would like to see some of my art i will be Beautifulbabes on www.disney.com/create

Dex3fan and Suzyisbrute 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PoweredKaoru said…
Yes! Definitly continue! I know its probable hard to have that many fights, trust me I'm used to it but eventully we all have to move on... about the whole meeting thing it makes sence, because yea it would be creepy to be meeting a friend and then getting kindnapped or something! *shivers* not going to go into further detail. Plus since you guys live so far away it would be expensive to meet one time and then have to go back, also concidering you would prbable have to do it more than once. So yes continue, your a great writer!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago suzyisbrute said…
smile
thank you....
over a year ago IZ-PPG said…
smile
I agree with PoweredKaoru, you've got talent keep going and you could reach great acomplishments!
over a year ago DexandBloss said…
totally!
over a year ago GabbyRaptor said…
Gabby:Keep coutinuing... To follow your dreams....Like my dad says NEVER GIVE UP ON U'R DREAMS!

Sparky:Pikachu......
over a year ago dex3fan475966 said…
monkey
.....you guys know I'm back right?........cause...well, ya I'm back. And also I have to ask did'nt we end that argument Suzy? cause if we did'nt I'd relly like to know. and also why is one of your brothers getting into it? Not trying to be mean but it seems a little bit of an over-rectant.