detective conan Other anime/manga similar to Detective Conan?

Nazo400 posted on Nov 16, 2009 at 11:22PM
So lets bring some anime/manga or both that has a similar theme to Detective Conan.

For me I would think of ones that are Mystery, has a detective in it and action.

So my small list would be:

Puppetmaster Sakon, Death Note, Momo: The White Shinigami [sp?] [Anime & Live Action] & Letters from the Departed.

Sakon has many different names... so please just search under Sakon and puppet...

So any others?
last edited on Apr 28, 2012 at 12:26AM

detective conan 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mayko-chan said…
hmmm
can't think of one..
over a year ago hoang said…
kindaichi
over a year ago sundaelala said…
big smile
I love Death Note :D
over a year ago James1R1Mori said…
Its simialar to Detective conan but the Hero is a demon who eats mysteries and have a hole bunch of gadgets from hell and when he comes to human world he used a highschool girl as his cover the way conan uses kogoro but the girl is actualy pretty smart unlike kogoro it is an Awesome detective series its called Mejin tantei No gami Neruo the anime is short at 26 episodes but the manga has like 24 volumes so its pretty long loved the anime iam reading manga now its great so far
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Nazo400 said…
james1R1Mori: And the girl loves to stuff her face w food. I'm familiar w. that one.. I tried to watch the anime but it turned me off.. Same with Death Note.
over a year ago reisomething said…
Other detective mangas/anime are Tantei Gakuen Q, Gosick and Q.E.D. Shoumei Shuuryou. Kindaichi is good too.
over a year ago Conan8585 said…
Sherlock Holme....It Is More Mystery But It Not In Manga...
over a year ago Yagami003 said…
Mythical Detective Loki. That anime is EXACTLY ALMOST the SAME as THAT of DETECTIVE CONAN.
Here's the plot:
Loki, the Norse god of mischief, has been exiled to the human world by the god Odin for reasons that he doesn't understand. Along with being exiled, Loki is forced to take the form of a human child, and the only way he can return to the realm of the gods is by collecting the evil auras which take over human hearts. In order to do this, he starts a detective agency which specializes in the paranormal. Loki is assisted by his loyal companion Yamino and the pair are soon joined by a human girl named Mayura who is manic for mysteries and often unwittingly assists him in catching the auras. As time passes, however, other Norse gods and characters appear, some of whom befriend Loki and others of whom are intent on assassinating him.
over a year ago RoughSketch said…
Well, Mirrai Nikki or Tantei opera milky holmes are some good mystery mangas, games are Ib and Corpse party, (dont take milky holmes seiously tho)

Death Note is a good choice too.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Nazo400 said…
As stated before I can't get into death note at all.... and future diary is just just crazy....

For detective kindachi anyone know a site where I can read it in order? Most of the 3 versions they made are all over the place and it's also a anime right? Is that even subbed.

I may have tried to watch Loki the ttile sounds familiar.

Not very well known but I found Psychic Detective Yankumo pretty good.