detective conan What is your favorito Kaito vs Conan/Kudo Special/Movie/Episode?

Nazo400 posted on Jun 28, 2009 at 02:51AM
So what is yours?

Movie: I liked movie 3 since It was mostly Kaito-a-plenty >w< I loved the part at the end w. Kaito....& that's all I say about it

OVA: When you actually get to see Kaito in his civilian form w. his close friend the one w. the queen

Episode/Special: The one where Kudo almost caught Kaito & the one where Kaito get's hit my a soccer ball...

detective conan 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Kudou_Shinichi said…
laugh
Movie: Movie 8;Magician of the Silver Sky. I like when Conan first trying to catch Kid on until the train.
Episode : I like the episode when Kid steal jewel from Mr. Jerokichi by 'walking on the air' trick. I also like the last part when Conan almost caught Kid by pock a hole in the motorcycle's gas tank.
over a year ago mayko-chan said…
big smile
hm...
movie: i like the Last Wizard of the century
n OVA 1 it's funny
hehehe
over a year ago najwaumairah said…
cool
i totally love Movie 8:Magician of The Silver Sky
Episode:219 because it explains about Kaito more...........
over a year ago shikadara said…
big smile
I love movie 8: Magician of the Silver Sky and movie 3: the last wizard of the century.
But overall...as an extreme fan of Kaito and Shinichi...I LOVE ALL EPISODES WITH KAITOU KID AND CONAN/KUDO!!!! lol XD
over a year ago sundaelala said…
Movie 8 (the three sizes. Haha!) and Movie 14 (Kaito was the one watching over Ran the whole time, also the ending hahaha)
He's veryy fuunnnnyy. Gahh I love Kaito. <3 =))