Death Eater Role Play The method behind the maddness

NessieCarrow posted on Jun 20, 2012 at 09:14PM
Well Paul, Nethangli and Kate are assigned to go talk this undertaker about some dead muggles, and there families things go very wrong as they find out he madder then there are.

Undertaker- All over us take turns

Dark Lord- someone chose

Death Eater Role Play 27 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago NessieCarrow said…
" You three are going to go to Liverpool and interrogate an Undertaker about some dead muggle I need this information so get moving" he paused " If you don't do what is asked the consequences will be serve, now leave"
over a year ago KateKicksAss said…
Kate shuddered. She didn't like killing. Or Death.

"Y-Yes, My Lord", she bowed low, and the Dark Lord smiled coldly at her. "Get over these qualms you have of Death, Kate. These do not serve you well as a Death Eater"
over a year ago PaulInDaHood said…
"Yes Master", said Paul, bowing low. He remembered the mission right before this one-where he'd actually killed some of the muggles they were investigating today.
" Yes my Lord", said Nethangli, bowing slightly. She smirked " A undertaker how... interesting"

" So guys who knows vhere liverpool is?"
Kate shrugged.

"Err....I think it's....in a general...THAT WAY direction!", she waved her arms and pointed vaguely to the left.

OOC-Points to anyone who caught the Jack Sparrow Reference! XD
Paul suppressed a laugh.

"Actually, I have a map right here", he said, waving his wand to summon one.
Ness snatched the map from Paul and pointed to Liverpool

" Aha!" she squealed " As ve go!" she grabbed Kate hand
"Enthusiastic, aren't we?", Paul said to Nessie, grabbing her other hand so they could all disapparate together.
Kate nodded, and grimaced, preparing to apparate. "So...you know where to go, I guess, Nessie"
" Da!" she said excited when they go to liverpool they were on a cobblestone path and a sigh in front of them saying UNDERTAKER
"Okay, so, Nessie, do you know what we're supposed to find out?", asked Paul, pulling his wand out excitedly.
" If he has those muggles corpse "she said softly
Kate shuddered and whimpered slightly. She did NOT like this one bit. She really hated killing. And Corpses.

"M-maybe you two should go in and.....I could....um.....be on guard outside the door?", she suggested, really just not wanting to go inside a morgue.
" Alright, stay out here Kate me and Paul well go inside" she said being sympathetic to her friend
"come one Paul"

ooc: Kate you can be the Undertaker doesn't matter how you do him
"I kind of feel bad for her", Paul whispered to Nessie as they headed up the steps, wands drawn.

"She's got so much emotion-not such a great thing for a Death Eater......"
Nethangli nodded " Da I know, but vhat can we do she been like that since i can remember"

They walked inside a large room filled of coffins and smelled like a graveyard

" hello??"
"Why hello, my good people!", cried a cheerful voice, and a tall, thin man with wild hair, wearing an odd, brightly-colored coat and a top hat stepped out of a door.

"Welcome, welcome, to Todd's Funeral Home and Crematorium! How may I help you? I am Mr. Todd, by the way", he said, walking over to them with a spring in his step, holding out a hand.
Paul shot Nessie a confused look.

"What a weirdo!", he sent her through Occlumency.
Nethangli jumped when the man came out the shadows, she was about to stun him into next week when she saw his attire, she laughs madly and composed her self.

" Nice to meet you Me. Todd" she said kindly " I am Nethangli Carrow"
"Charmed, I am sure", said Mr. Todd, taking Nessie's hand and kissing it.

Then with a flourish, he turned to Paul. "And who might you be, my good sir?"
Paul smiled awkwardly at the strange man.

"I'm Paul....very nice to meet you, Mr. Todd", he lied, shaking Mr. Todd's hand, and trying to keep from laughing at his bizarre outfit. He certainly didn't look like a typical undertaker.
Nethangli tried not giggle when he kissed her hand, and than she saw Paul and a giggle slipped out and she had to ask

" Vhy do vere that?" she giggled
"I always try to be positive!", cried Mr. Todd, practically springing on the tips of his toes.

"Death is depressing. I like wearing cheerful clothes to try and erase some of the bleakness of death! And this place needs some cheer! And I'm sure the Dead don't want us living ones constantly mourning all the time, hey!"

He pranced around the room, then paused. "So, what can I help you find citizens with today?"

MEANWHILE, Kate was standing outside on the street. She pulled her cloak more closely around her, not wanting to think about what was inside the Funeral Parlor. She needed a snack. Casting another furtive glance around her, she hurried across the street to what looked like a restaurant.

"MRS. LOVETTS DELICIOUS MEAT PIES", the sign above the door read.

OOC: I'm thinking maybe Kate meets the muggle families as they go into the funeral parlor?
Nethangli laughed so hard she knocked over some coffins, and wiped away tears of laughter

" That's a good way of thinking about it" she giggled, she was taking a liking to this muggle " So mr Todd could you show us the dead bodies"
"Oh my god! NOT THE COFFINS!", cried Mr. Todd, frantically throwing his hands in the air and panicking.

"Oh no!", he began running around in circles like a chicken with it's head cut off.

"I don't blame you, my dear Nessie, it's just OH NO THOSE ARE MAHOGANY! Good lord, MY COFFINS!", he yanked frantically at his crazy hair.

Meanwhile, Kate was heading into Mrs. Lovett's Meat Pie restaurant. She ordered a meat pie, and headed back to wait outside the Funeral parlor. The sign was right. The meat pie WAS delicious.
LOL Mrs. Lovett's Meat PiES! XD

Paul looked shocked by the bizarre Mr. Todd's behavior. "What is wrong with this guy?!", he whispered to the laughing Nessie as he quickly levitated the fallen coffins back in order.
She grabbed Mr.Todd's shoulders really hard, and covered his mouth, she laughing stopped and looked annoyed

" I am going to move my hand, and your going to calm...Down"
last edited over a year ago