Dan and Blair Finally!

doyouknow posted on May 15, 2008 at 06:30PM
How much do you want D/b to become a couple?

Dan and Blair 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kfrancis08 said…
i've been thinking of this since before the show, they seem to have something there but if they were would they survive and will serena get in the way
over a year ago Shandiii said…
More than I want Blair and Chuck to be together. And that's saying something because I'm a huge Blair/Chuck fan!
over a year ago teg said…
i ship a lot of couples on GG, but Dan and Blair are my faves. i think they bring out the best in each other.
i LOOOOOVEEE them.
over a year ago AreYouSure said…
*GASP* SHANDERS! lol.
over a year ago Shandiii said…
Lol, Sara! That was a year ago when I used to ship CB with my life, now I'm like 100% DB ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago member said…
meh
seriously mmmm it never cross my ming that dan and blair could be a couple miga
over a year ago swimchick said…
I can't believe this fan page exists and has so many fans! I love Blair and Chuck together, but Dan and Blair get thrust together really often on this show even from the beginning. She was the most horrible to him when he started dating Serena and yet he was kind to her and helped with her mother's situation. When he screwed her over this season with the Georgina thing I think he was proving he was a formidable opponent/match for her...
over a year ago monLOVEbrucas said…
I don't really care if Dair dont end up together, but i want them to have some sort of relationship!! I want them to be bestfriends, like somehow they end up turning to eachother for comfort and help, and maybe a few kisses :P

I lovee Chair, but Dair are enterttaining too, and would be awesome even for one night :)