Damon Salvatore vs Edward Cullen Why Damon pawns Edward - rant fórum

samjhart posted on Nov 21, 2009 at 11:36PM
Ok. I've made a forum where you can rant to your heart's content about why Damon is the better vampire/character. Or simply want to discuss why you would to see these two fight it out :D (and why DAmon would win!)I've made this area for mainly Damon fans but anyone is welcome :)

A few rules first though:

1. Abuse in any form will NOT under any circumstances be tolerated. That includes personal attacks, attacks on the characters or actors.

2. Using 'OMG cz Damon/Edward is HOT' as a reply only etc will not do. It adds nothing to the discussion so don't do it.

3. Try not to use text language when typing. It sometimes, makes it harder for another person to read. Of course remember that GRAMMAR rules ALWAYS apply!

ENJOY! :D
 Ok. I've made a fórum where you can rant to your heart's content about why Damon is the better vampir

Damon Salvatore vs Edward Cullen 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago samjhart said…
heart
I jus wonna say how I love Damon's mysterious quality. He's cocky about it which makes him even more attractive *sigh* I don't think Edward doesn't seem to have that at all..
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago hpfreak14 said…
I think Damon will beat Edward because Damon is stronger. He feeds on human blood and his type of vampire owns the twilight vampires.

Also I agree with samjhart about the mysterious quality. and I love how cocky he is also.