Damon & Elena ANTI STEFAN SPOT!!!

loveofdelena posted on Dec 13, 2013 at 01:53PM
here you can rant about this selfrightious asshole to your hearts content!!!

HATRED IS MORE THAN WELCOME!!!!

Damon & Elena 67 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 67

over a year ago msmysticlove said…
smirk
First of all thank you for making this thread :) you're awesome
Now i'd like to start by saying that i hate...no i LOATH Stefan Salvatore to no end! When he said "not every vampire is like my brother" i was like you are right Stefan some are WORST like YOU who drains people dry and ripped their heads off for his own enjoyment while Damon killed people out of pain and suffering!
So yeah i completely agree, not every vampire is like your brother, some are WORSE!! like YOU!! Asshole!
loveofdelena commented…
glad i could help!! <33 let the bashing begin!! lol over a year ago
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
smirk
'Dear Diary,

Today I found out that my brother Damon has been captured and tortured for 5 years. They cut in his organs, very eeky. Glad I wasn't there to watch; I may have fainted. Yes, I know what you're thinking, it was worse for Damon. Oh, well, *shrug* shit happens

What really bugged me was, when Damon got free, he killed a ton of people I didn't even know existed!!! What kind of a normal, fuctional vampire kills an entire family line of those who tortured him??

What are you saying? I have killed, too? Well, of course I have. The difference between me and Damon, is that I have this huge halo around me that will protect me from any negativity, and will also make everyone blind for my flaws.

Oh, I hope Elena finds out! Then she will dump him and run straight back to me. But I won't take her back, not after everything she's put me through! I mean, how dare she turn into a vampire and develop feelings for my brother? I have been so good to her. I respected her wish to save Matt first, and all she can do is come back as an abomination. And she would rather be with Damon, than take the cure and be my human trophy again!

*sigh* Talking about Elena, brings me to Katherine. She's not who she used to be. She's getting old. Her hair is getting grey and it's falling out. She even lost a tooth. She may try out the whole traveler thing, and I hope she will choose one smoking hot body. I mean, I'm Stefan Fucking Salvatore. I'm not going to date some troll, you know, lol.

*sigh* I'm so glad we talked. You're always here, when I need you. You're my best friend.

xoxo, Steffie'
last edited over a year ago
msmysticlove commented…
lol this seriously made me laugh! XD can you write mais diaries entry like these? over a year ago
HaleyDewit commented…
I'll see what I can do :) over a year ago
dreamer369 commented…
omfg XD this is officially one of my favorito posts! Well done! Very accurate ;) over a year ago
*5x4 airs*
ME- I can't hate Stefan Salvatore more than i do now
*a few weeks later when 5x10 airs*
ME- LOL I hate Stefan Salvatore more than ever!

Conclusion- By each passing episode my hatred for this ass hat increases.
loveofdelena commented…
amen to that!! over a year ago
thisthat12 commented…
This so much! over a year ago
over a year ago thisthat12 said…
big smile
This thread is a great idea! I've lately seen a lot of hate for Stefan on the DE wall, and it makes it pretty hard for DE fans that do like Stefan to comment on there. So it's great we moved all the hate to here, because being DE doesn't mean yo can't like Stefan/SE.

So now can I start my rant? OK.

I've honestly never had a big problem with Stefan's attitude towards Damon. Sure, I was mad at him from time to time, like when he punched Damon in 3x12 (seriously, one of the most undeserved punches in TV history) or when he worked actively to exclude Damon from his life at the beginning of Season 4. I always had a problem with the good brother/bad brother game he is always playing with Damon, and there were a couple of occasions I wanted to punch him in the gut for something he said to Damon. But I never had a problem with his character doing this, because he was never taught otherwise. His whole life he was taught to hold on to delusions by the people that were close to him (Lexi, Elena, Caroline... When you think about it, the only person that tried to teach him how to face reality was Damon), so why would he learn now?
But this episode, he really got me with his attitude towards his brother. It wasn't his judgy face when he heard about what Damon did to Enzo. It wasn't his "not all vampires are like my brother". Sure, in both occasions, I felt like ripping his head off Ripper style, but nothing I didn't feel before. What really got me, was his response to the news Damon was captured, tortured and treated like a lab rat for 5 f**king years, and he didn't know about this. And what was his response? "Eh, whatever".
Seriously, last episode Damon told Elena he didn't tell Stefan about it because he didn't want Stefan to cripple with even more guilt. He didn't have to worry. Stefan just DIDN'T CARE. He didn't care his OWN BROTHER was tortured in the worst way possible for five years. So the next time someone says Stefan is the good brother and cares about Damon more than Damon cares about him, I'm going to pull this card out.
I've honestly never hated Stefan before this season. Sure, I hated his attitude toward some characters (mostly Elena, and sometimes Damon too, as I explained above), and I wanted to punch him more than one time (many times, actually), but I never hated the CORE of his character. I always saw him as a fundamentally good person who was raised to think in delusions, so when he was traumatized and became the ripper, her went to the only way he knew how to hide from his true self- his delusions. And by today, those delusions are built so deeply into him, it will take A LOT of effort to pull him back into reality, and no one in the show is willing to do that. And this is why I could never hate him. I'm a person that really can't relate to delusional people, but hating them feels like hating a little kid that doesn't know what he's doing. And that's the reason I couldn't hate Stefan, or other characters for that matter, lets say Klaus.

But all of this was deconstructed this season. The Amnesia storyline did it. Stefan without memory was not at all what I imagined he will be. Instead of the lost and confused boy that just wanted to fit in we got a cocky, bad boy version of Stefan, who was mad about things he didn't remember and found pleasure in humiliating people he knew were close to him. Seriously, did you realize how joyful he was seeing Elena suffer in 5x06? Yes, he did try to help her and saved her at the end, but he ENJOYED seeing her sad and confused when she realized she is trapped with them, and smiled at every mean comment Q-tip threw at her. I know he enjoyed her suffering before in 4x11, but then it was a day after he got heartbroken for the first time in his life, and he obviously was very hurt (not that I was any less mad at him. I literally wanted to strangle him). In 5x06, he was simply enjoying seeing her suffer when he had no memory of her and the only bad thing he knew she did was that she fell in love with his brother (and he didn't even know what happened there!!!), as opposed to just learning about what he did. And about this: did anyone realize how calm he reacted to the news he killed thousands of people? Nobody with a right mind would react like this.

So I was terribly devastated with the way the writers wrote his character this season. And when the Amnesia plot line was over I put it as the writers attempt to make Stefan an interesting character, and the sloppy writing that was taking over all season 5.
And I was able to do this until this episode. With how Stefan reacted to Damon being a lab rat for 5 years, it doesn't seem like a fail in writing, and more like the writers showing us who he really is, and I am very sad I got it wrong. So I officially hate him, and I don't want him to have a happy ending (well I do, because he has a big fanbase and because they are not getting a SE endgame, the least they can get is him being happy, but that's off the point).

So this isn't exactly a rant, it's more me explaining how I feel about Stefan as a character and how I felt about him last episode. I thought it might be a good idea for a first post on this thread. Feel free to argue with me :)
msmysticlove commented…
^^I agree with all of this^^ over a year ago
loveofdelena commented…
lol, this is very accurate, but unlike you, i really cn't take liking to him as a character, and his selfrightious and judgementalattitude really makes me want to choke a bitch, i new stefan was sly and uncaring at times, but to react like that?? after his own brother just told him what he was subjected to for FIVE fucking years?? and he showed not one ounce of remorse. over a year ago
loveofdelena commented…
i honestly dont know how any delena fã could like stefan. he is such an AWFUL character. over a year ago
smirk
'Dear Diary,

OMG! Katherine's ALIVE! I saw her, in a car! She was sitting in the backseat, and the car was in the water. There were people in the front, a man and his wife, and the man said I had to save Katherine first, and I'm like, 'Dude, she's a vampire, she ain't gonna die, you know'

So, I saved her. I wanted to save the others, too, but then I'd have to stay in the water longer, and my perfect hair would be so messed up, and I'd have a wrinkled skin, and I just can't have that, you know.
At least I saved the girl. I'm such a HERO!

Now, I've been following her around, waiting for the right moment to talk to her, but I know she'll want me back. No normal girl can live without me. That's universally impssible, lol!

I will keep you posted =D

xoxo, Steffie'

4 months later:

'Dear Diary,

OMG! Remember when I said I saw Katherine! It wasn't Katherine! She's just a human girl, who could be her twin.

So, THAT's why everyone keeps calling her Elena...

Well, tomorrow I'll be going to school. So excited! I hope I'll make a bunch of friends :) What am I saying? Of course I'll make a bunch of friends. They'll line up to be my friend. They should kiss the ground I walk on!

Wish me luck :)

xoxo, Steffie'
loveofdelena commented…
omg!!! please keep going these are soooooo fucking halirious!!! over a year ago
thisthat12 commented…
LOL! over a year ago
dreamer369 commented…
"I wanted to save the others, too, but then I'd have to stay in the water longer, and my perfect hair would be so messed up, and I'd have a wrinkled skin, and I just can't have that, you know." my favorito part XD Keep them coming! ♥ over a year ago
over a year ago loveofdelena said…
cool
"not everyone is like my brother" no. your right stef, not everyone is that AWSOME, not everyone is that SELFLESS, not everyone, is that HONEST, not everyone is that REAL, not everyone is that SEXY, and not not everyone is that FLAWLESS in their flaws, you arrogant little fucker.
wink
'Dear Diary,

Today was the first day of school. And guess what? I ran into Elena. I saw her coming out of the men's room, and I was like 'Oh my God, you little slut. You can't just be in there and bang someone. Not if that someone isn't me'

Later I saw her in the cemetery, and the stupid bitch just had to trip and fall. She even showed me her leg, with all the blood. It was disgusting. *shiver*

But the good thing is, she dropped her diary! If I read it? Who do you take me for? Of course I read it! But it wasn't quite a bestseller. I mean, as if I give a flying fuck about how Elena feels about her parents' death. It's like Tanner said in History, it's 4 months ago. Get over it, you know. Besides, it's not like they were her real parents.

xoxo, Steffie'

Couple of hours later:

'Dear Diary,

*sob* Damon's back in Mystic Falls, and he attacked me. First emotionally, he made fun of my grunge look from the nineties. That was a very hurtful thing to say of him. And then he fought with me, and my back hurts and my hands, and my clothes are dirty. *sob*

You know what? I'm going to that school party, where Elena will be, too =D And Damon is not invited. I will tell Uncle Zach what he did, and then he'll be grounded >:)

xoxo, Steffie'

Hours later:

'Dear Diary,

So the party was okay. First I had to ditch Caroline. She was, like, totally clinging on me. And I said, 'Sorry, Caroline, but you and I ain't gonna work. You can share my opinions, you can share my hatred for Damon, and my preference for Stelena, but you're not gonna share my bed O_O

I know, I know, I was a little harsh. But...I have to be straight with these girls, otherwise they would all be jumping my bones, which is very understable, of course! I mean, I have PERFECT hair, a PERFECT face, and a PERFECTLY hidden second identity. I'm like the perfect boyfriend.

Okay, I really have to go now and do my beauty sleep :)

xoxo, Steffie'
loveofdelena commented…
lmfao!!! please stop!!! my sides are hurting from laughing so much!!! dear this is HALIRIOUS!!!! and sooooooooooooo stefan!! over a year ago
loveofdelena commented…
god over a year ago
msmysticlove commented…
HAHAHA this is perfect!! XD over a year ago
dreamer369 commented…
XD Brilliant! And just for the record Steroline has always made mais sense to me than Stelena :P over a year ago
angry
i swear if turns out to be stefan who gives damon the "brotherly adivice," i will seriously choke a bitch!!!! he is the LAST person to be giving damon relationship adivce given HIS fucking history with kat and elena!! why can't it be alaric instead???!!!!! so stupid!!!
msmysticlove commented…
Brotherly advice??? from Stefan??? HAHA yeah right!!! over a year ago
loveofdelena commented…
maybe it could be jeremy?? over a year ago
thisthat12 commented…
And besides, I will not be able to urso SE fãs reactions about this: "OMG, Stefan is so selfless! He gives his bad brother conselhos about how to get the amor of his life back to him while breaking his own heart! What a hero!". Please. Give me a break. over a year ago
I'm just curious...When was the exact moment you started hating Stefan Salvatore?

For me it would be in season 2 when he said that Damon would never get Elena's respect. At that time i was just a casual viewer who shipped Delena, i didn't join the fandom till late season 3. So back to the point, as i said i was just a casual viewer who shipped Delena and didn't hate Stefan (although i did find him kinda creepy for stalking Elena for 4 months) but the moment Stefan opened his mouth and those words flew out was the moment i realised that he was a selfish bastard who only cares about himself and doesn't give two shits about his big brother's happiness.

Like @thisthat12 said in her earlier rant in this forum that Stefan is a person raised in delusion, by his father making him seem like the better son, by Katherine making him seem like the better lover (even by Elena sometimes), by Caroline making him seem like the better person. And he practically lives in those delusions.
"I'm the good brother!"
"Not every vampire is like my brother"

And i don't blame him! If everyone around me kept telling my that i sing like Taylor Swift i would start believing them even though i sing horribly and that is the case with Stefan. He is so engrossed into these delusions that if someone told him that Damon is better than him then he would probably flip!
However i do think Stefan loves Damon because he just can't let his big bro die! and i appreciate that but then again he downgrades Damon every chance he gets! That is what I hate the most.

Ok so this became longer than i intended it to be but i couldn't help it! :p

P.S can someone tell me if there is any moment in which Stefan defended Damon. I can vaguely remember one moment in which Stefan defends Damon when Damon feeds Elena his blood. If there are any more i'd really like to know :)
carambolas commented…
I remember I kind of liked Stefan in season 1 & most of season 2, though he annoyed me at times.But in season 3 I began to hate how he was never held accountable for anything he did. He didi hrrible things in season 3 but was welcomed back with open arms por everyone when he decided to "come back". My hatred for him grew in season 4 when he made Elena feel bad about herself and was obsessed with trying to fix her.Then the way Stefan treated Damon & Elena the whole season and the way he taunted Damon about the sire bond was just horrible. In season 5 he is still the immature, selfish and manipulative little boy. No character-growth at all, Mostly I hate him for how he treats Damon. Whereas Damon almost always defends him to Elena and everyone, Stefan always bashes him to everyone and always thinks the worst of him. over a year ago
thisthat12 commented…
About Stefan defending Damon: I can remember a couple of moments. In 1x15, he defended Damon about turning Isobel in front of Elena, and even tried to hide that (Damon turning Isobel) from her so that she wouldn't be mad at Damon. He defended Damon in 2x01 after he snapped Jeremy's neck, and told Elena he probably saw the ring and about how hurt he was. He also told Elena its his fault Damon had trust issues in 1x13, and some may take it as defending Damon for what he did earlier that episode: threatening Elena's life and feeding her his blood to get the grimor (is this how it's spelled?). I don't know if there are mais occasions. over a year ago
thisthat12 commented…
^ I feel the same way too actually. over a year ago
zzz
ugh!! i heard from CD that the rediculous silas and amara storyline is going to be reopened AGAIN!!! ugh!!! fuck this shit!!! the last one was bad enough!! seriously there was more fucking chemistry between her and damon damnit!!
msmysticlove commented…
Oh not again! over a year ago
thisthat12 commented…
It's only going to come back towards the end... Let enjoy our time until then. over a year ago
thisthat12 commented…
And I totally agree about Amara/Damon having mais chemistry than Amara/Silas. But then again, it's Nina/Ian vs. Nina/Paul... over a year ago
wink
'Dear Diary,

I did something very selfless today. I lend Elena one of my books, Wuthering Heights. I actually didn't want to, because you know, it's MINE, but I couldn't give her Gone with the Wind. It's Damon's and if he found out I gave his book away, he'd do something very evil, like...shaving my head. Elena said she would give it back, and I was like, 'Yeah, you better bitch, or else I'll do something, like, ....whine and complain, and make you feel very guilty, because you WRONGED me!'

I totally freaked out, when I heard Matt talk to Elena about Vicky. Vicky remembered being attacked by a vampire! So I had to go to the hospital and fix that. So I went there and I said: 'Okay, listen up, bitch. Last night, a chincilla attacked you, got it?'

Elena went by, and she talked to Damon! That pissed me off badly! She didn't even call first, she just barged in! So rude! And Damon said I wasn't always so HOT. Yeah, well, the only time he looked better than me, was when we were babies and that doesn't count. He's just jealous, because he's not as cool as I am.
Maybe I should go to a pet store, and buy a leash. Then I'll tie it around Elena's neck, and each time she's getting too close to Damon, I'll push that button that curtails the leash. I might also get her a tag, saying 'Elena Gilbert, property of Stefan Salvatore'

I ran into Matt this evening. He asked me what I was doing in the hospital and I was like 'Territorial, much? What, do you own the place or something? You wanna fight? Come on, let's fight. NO! I was kidding! Not the face!'
He also said he was looking out for Elena, and I said 'Geez, keep your claws in' I wanted to scratch him, but I just had my nails done, so that wasn't an option.

Fortunately, I got out without a scratch.

Later, Elena came back to my house, and she said she was scared. Good. The more scared she is, the better I can control her. She said she was scared to be happy again, but she doesn't have to worry, because I'm not trying to make her happy. What matters is how I feel, and having her as my little, obedient, insecure bitch, makes me feel very awesome :) #irocksohard

I also kissed her. Highfive to myself...AHH! Crap, that hurt!

Gotta go put some ice on that....

xoxo, Steffie'

(below is a picture of a chinchilla)
 'Dear Diary, I did something very selfless today. I lend Elena one of my books, Wuthering Heights.
thisthat12 commented…
LOL! So funny! These diary enterings are pure gold! One thing though: aren't chinchillas supposed to be gray? over a year ago
msmysticlove commented…
This entry made my day! XD over a year ago
thisthat12 commented…
Oh :) over a year ago
sick
ugh??!!! damon getting realtionship advice from stefan??? somebody get a gun, and shoot me now!!
msmysticlove commented…
Uh sorry my dear but i can't shoot you, you're just gonna have to deal with it like the rest of us! :p over a year ago
DelenaLove201_ commented…
Relationship conselhos from the most misguided person on the PLANET. over a year ago
loveofdelena commented…
spoilers on tumblr. over a year ago
angry
the worst thing in the world, is now damon is once again portrayed as the bad guy, and saint prick face is loving it!!! as far as he's concerned, it's a case of, YES!!! now that my brother is out of the picture, i can use kat, and dump her ass when she is dying, and get back with elena, YAY FOR ME!!!!! ugh!!! i just......!!!!!!!!!!!!!
msmysticlove commented…
Ugh this character man! :/ over a year ago
thisthat12 commented…
^^ lol over a year ago
Found this on tumblr-

"not all of us are like my brother

some of us drive our girlfriends towards the bridge where their parents died and ignore their pleas and cries of desperation

oh also some of us let out girlfriends drown and slut shame them after an entire season of constantly pointing out how they were actually “taken advantage of” and “abused”

some of us rip people’s heads off, force a guy to drink his wife’s blood and laugh at him with a psychotic buddy hybrid by their side you know nbd and also sometimes we kill an entire village full of innocent people

but ya know

thank GOD i’m not like my brother at least”
loveofdelena commented…
this so much!!!!!!!!^^ over a year ago
thisthat12 commented…
"Not all of us are willing to face reality like my brother, or take responsibility for out actions like my brother, or admitting the worst in them like my brother. Some of us just prefer to stay in denial. Namely me" over a year ago
loveofdelena commented…
my thoughts exactly hun! <3 over a year ago
mischievous
A friendly reminder that Stefan Salvatore used the death of his parents to get closer to Elena when he was the one that murdered his own father <3<33 EPIC LUV <3
thisthat12 commented…
He also used his loss of Katherine, when he supposedly hated her that time and blamed her for everything bad in his life XD over a year ago
thisthat12 commented…
Ugh I hate how the show never addresses how Stefan manipulated his way into Elena's life in the first place, especially now that he blames ELENA for ruining his life. over a year ago
msmysticlove commented…
Yeah the show has never held Stefan accountable for his manipulation and never will. over a year ago
loveofdelena commented…
totally! it's so fucking rediculous, how he is constantly glorified, when he was and still is ten times worse than damon ever was. over a year ago
smirk
:"hey stef guess what, did you know that your brother went through the most horrific experience ever at the hands of a bunch of sadist fuckers?? he was cruely beaten, neglected and tortured for five years, used and kept as an object. oh and your family sold him out to the agustines"?

stefan: er...whatever. it's only my brother, it's not like we grew up together, and were good friends, it's not like he was there for ME when I needed him. it's not like he put his feelings for MY girlfriend aside, just to make me happy, it's not like he constantly saves and always there for me any chance gets, and it's not like he constantly praises me, even tho im a selfcentred little prick and i totally don't deserve it. oh no, it's not like that at all. it's like this, damon deserves all that pain, because he's the BAD brother, IM NOT and I never will be, and elena will see the light and get with me, even tho i treated her like toal shit, because IM soooooo AWSOME!!!! and she just CAN'T resist me!!

msmysticlove commented…
Stefan The Big Head Salvatore everyone! over a year ago
angry
ugh!!! im so sick and tired of people always bitching and going on about damon being terrible for lying to elena. like he's the only one who's ever lied to her about killing people??? PUHLEASE????!!!!!!! and then they say that elena should be furious with damon, and he should be punished?? erm...newsflash bitches, damon IS being punished by his guilt which he has to live with for the rest of his life. and feels terrible for his crimes, hello, he let elena go, he set her free, because he doesn't ever want to bring her down with him. unlike a certain selfish, obnoxious little prick that we all know, who has done things that are so much more terrible, but still has the nerve to critize his brother, who always owns up to his actions, and takes takes responsibilty for them. so yes, you can all hate what damon did, as much as you want, but you also should remember the reason whay damon did these things, yes lying to elena is wrong, but he's paying for that with his guilt, as he always has done. hence the reason, that no matter what damon has done, i can never, and will never stop loving him. TEAM DAMON FOREVER!!!!!!!
"I know the risks, but I have to know her." I seem to recall a certain twat saying that... over a year ago
msmysticlove commented…
This fandom is soooo hypocrite! If Damon stays with Elena he is selfish but if he chooses to let Elena go he's an asshole. When Katherine fools and kills hundreds of people to save her own skin people are totally fine with that but when Damon does it he's a monster!! No..just NO!!! over a year ago
thisthat12 commented…
I'll never get over Stefan stans hating on Elena because she's in a relationship with the guy who killed her brother one time, even though he did it in a moment of weakness, and spend all his time feeling sorry and trying to earn Elena's forgiveness, but are totally fine with Stefan sleeping with Rebekah, who killed his so called "love of his life" and didn't even try to apologize for it, and now slept with Katherine, the girl who killed Jeremy for her own selfish interests (at least Rebekah killed Elena to protect her family and her from Evilaric), tried to kill Elena a few months atrás and didn't even feel sorry for any of these things. But TBH, I don't understand any hate towards Elena. over a year ago
loveofdelena commented…
your so right. elena does NOT deserve all this hate, each character in this show are all as bad as each other. over a year ago
cool
you know what, how do we even know that what damon did was the wrong thing, i mean, there was and is every chance that all these people whom he killed. would have grown up to be part of THAT group of sadistic little twats. so maybe in a way, damon actaully did them all a favour, and rid the world of their filth, lets face it, they would have contaminated the whole world, with their selfrightiousness, and their evil hearts, and twisted way of thinking.
msmysticlove commented…
I really like your way of thinking ;) over a year ago
angry
ugh!! SE fans are seriously pissing me off, they are the most ungrateful group of fans iv'e ever come across. they keep going on and on about how bad delena are, and how the writer's have to end it, because poor saint steffie baby is getting his fragile little heart broken. oh and to make thinks even worse, they are having a field day over the fact that damon is going to be seaking relationship adice from the asshole. im sorry, but this is simply not on!!, the writer's have really fucked up here. steffie is the LAST person to be judging someones realtionship. his actions towards elena and damon in the this and the last two series have been absolutely APPAULING!!!
thisthat12 commented…
Exactly! I really don't understand their behavior. We know this show is about a amor triangle, so we can expect that no matter who ends up with Elena, both sides have to be explored. So why are they atuação like DE are the wrongest thing to happen in the show? If I was a SE fan, I would've thought "good! Elena needs to explore her feelings for Damon, so she could realize she loves Stefan mais and go back to him at the end"- why don't they think like that? I actually saw a SE fã that said "if I knew DE were going to enter a relationship, I wouldn't have watched the show in the first place". I'm aware most SE fãs don't think like that but those who do- it speaks volumes about how they observe and watch the show. over a year ago
thisthat12 commented…
I also think the SE fanbase, in general, is mais spoiled. Did you see how they speak of season 5? They say it sucks and that they are not watching, and hate on Elena and want Stefan with Katherine but if SE get back together, we can all be sure they will say the show is amazing, Elena is wonderful etc... I'm starting to think the reason the writers never put SE through hell and always make Elena forgive everything horrible Stefan did without him even apologizing is because they know their fanbase can't take those things and isn't strong enough to survive. Compare that with the hell we've been through and how we stayed loyal to our ship... I'd say the fact that the writers give us so many obstacles is a compliment, because they know we can survive them. over a year ago
loveofdelena commented…
nothing really surprizes me with them anymore. over a year ago
angry
The stelena fans continue to whinge that their is too much delena, and that stelena never really get screen time, ARE YOU SERIOUSLY FUCKING KIDDING ME????!!!! ever since the season started. delena haven't had the TIME to be together. they have been constantly shoving SE garbage down our throats on a full scale basis, and to tell the truth, it really is getting fucking annoying now!!
thisthat12 commented…
Well, that speaks volumes about what they're used to have on the show, and how spoiled they are. over a year ago
laugh
SErs, dub delena as "dullena". LMFAO!!!!! if delena are dull, then what does that make stelena, who are the VERY deffination of the word dull.
Stale-ena, of course :) over a year ago
loveofdelena commented…
haha, so true! over a year ago
laugh
can you believe that stelena fans??? they are actually saying that being with damon has changed elena elena, in such a horrible way????!!!! erm.....WHAT?????!!!!!!! nooooooo bitches, that's not it at all, being with damon has changed elena, for the BETTER, and the GREATER!!! she can be whoever the hell she wants with damon, because unlike the prick, he will never judge her or critize her out of spite, and jealously. and that's the way it is.
thisthat12 commented…
I don't think Damon even changed Elena. To me, he is helping her grow up and let go of all the guilt she feels. I don't call it change as in change of personality. over a year ago
over a year ago orkneymatrix said…
angry
Why don't people realise how selfish Stefan is? He stalks Elena for months and then walks into her life after her parents have just died, expecting her to declare her immediate undying love for him and to fall for him regardless. He comes back to start a life with her, because WHY wouldn't she want him??!!! Then he wants Damon to feel something for Elena because that proves he's capable of being saved, but as soon as he does feel something, Stefan gets all overprotective and tells him to stay away from her, because she's his. After Elena discovers Stefan's a vampire, she accuses him of killing people and he says "No, that was Damon." He doesn't tell her the truth: "Well, I used to kill people, but now I don't anymore, and even though I made Damon what he is today, of course I'm better than him so I expect you not to care about that." Then he kills Vicki to protect Elena (which is no worse than Elena killing Jesse to protect Damon, yet SE fans find a problem with that and say he's changing her when in fact it was Stefan changing her when he left her to die and she became a vampire, that's what started it). He's walking away from Elena to protect her, but once she tells him she loves him, he changes his mind. He was only leaving because he didn't think she could accept him, but as soon as she takes him back, he wants to stay. Then he starts striving to earn Elena's respect instead of just earning it, by letting her do whatever she wants to give her "free will". Yeah, that got her killed, so hope you're happy, Stef. At least she'll respect you, even if she is dead. If you'd saved her, she'd be alive but hate you, so glad to see you made the choice best for her. Then he doesn't like her as a vampire and tries to find the cure for her. She says she doesn't want it as too many people are making too many sacrifices for her, but he says he wants her to be happy. She's content now, its only you that doesn't like her this way. Damon accepts her! And once she sleeps with Damon, its all, "Its the sire bond! You don't love him. Its the sire bond! How on earth could you love my brother? He's the BAD brother!" No... He's the brother who stood by her when you went off the fucking rails and almost drove her off the bridge where she already almost died once before you left her to die there anyway later by choice, just to prove a point to Klaus! He's the one who stood by her when you were being a bloody arse to her. Then Caroline's all, "It had to be the sire bond. STEFAN's your epic love!" Sure, Care, just because Damon didn't care about you doesn't mean he's soulless. You didn't see what Stefan did to her. So shut your fucking gob and get back to your own pile of love interests, you Klaus loving hypocrite. Then he loses his memory. YES! HE CAN START FRESH! HALLELUJAH! Except... Oh, crap. He's falling for Elena again. He doesn't remember anything, but sure, take your anger out on them. You don't know what you did to her, so stop being such a baby! Yeah yeah yeah, doppelganger destiny. Well, SE fans, are you saying its boring to go against the universe like DE are doing? But of course its more excited to be fated by the universe and stick to that fate regardless, isn't it? What's wrong with that? *Mega eyeroll* Then Stefan says to Caroline something like "Seems like you were always there for me." Sure, SHE was the one to love you like Elena did when you were being a dick. Thank God she didn't see the real side of you. Heaven forbid you were another Damon! He would rather have saved Elena's life and have her hate him just so she'd have the life she WANTED, but he DIDN'T LOVE ME so he's an EVIL BASTARD.
This isn't even the start of it, but I feel like I've gone a bit overboard, so I'll just end it there...
thisthat12 commented…
ITA about everything! People really need to stop taking everything on the show to face value and dive a little deeper. How can they say Stefan is so selfless, when if he was truly that, he wouldn't have came into her life in the first place? over a year ago
thisthat12 commented…
Oh and another thing. The "respecting decisions" argument. Stefan pretty much ADMITTED he was using this as a tactic to get Elena to amor him. SE fãs really can't use it anymore. over a year ago
orkneymatrix commented…
^ Precisely! :) over a year ago
loveofdelena commented…
amen hunny!! YES TO EVERYTHING!!! over a year ago
angry
Just to add... Elena says something like she's losing everyone and Stefan says "You have me." Yeah, you tried to kill her... SO?? She has you now, right? Regardless of the people who were beside her when you weren't, like Damon or Bonnie or Jeremy... At least she has YOU, the psychopathic nut job!
thisthat12 commented…
That moment in 3x20 is honestly my least favorito moment from the whole show. I don't think I ever felt such an urge to kill a fictional character as I felt towards Stefan in that scene, and that includes Umbridge from HP, who I hate a million times mais than I hate Stefan. over a year ago
loveofdelena commented…
agreed!! i don't know who the fuck steffie thinks he is!! i can't he is such a..... over a year ago
loveofdelena commented…
girl, i amor your sarcasam!! so TRUE!!! over a year ago
angry
I also forgot to mention that, by his hypocrite standards, Stefan made sure he became as bad as Elena by sleeping with Katherine. Except Elena was more justified. She loved Damon. She didn't love Stefan. Its as simple as that.
Stefan just sleeps with Katherine - the girl who looks exactly like the supposed "love of his life" whom he has been claiming he hates for the past 150 years - because he got his heart broken. MAKE. UP. YOUR. MIND.
thisthat12 commented…
Don't forget that Katherine killed Jeremy, the most important person in the world to Elena, just a few months ago, and still shows no remorse for her actions. She also tried to kill Elena in 4x23...what a hypocrite. over a year ago
orkneymatrix commented…
^ Katherine tried to kill Elena multiple times. If Stefan truly loved Elena, he'd be being hostile to Katherine and toasting her death like everyone else in the 100th ep. over a year ago
thisthat12 commented…
^ yep over a year ago
'Dear Diary,

Today at school I got the impression Bonnie doesn't like me very much. Bonnie is Elena's witch friend, and witches generally don't like me that much. I know what you're thinking, HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE, right? Elena said that, once Bitch (that's mashup for Bonnie and witch, I know, I'm a genius) got to know me better, she would love me. I'll give it a day. If she doesn't like me by then, there's something seriously wrong with her, lol. But, Elena invited me and her friend over for dinner, to give me a fair chance to win her over. And winning people over is something I'm quite good at.

BTW, I totally impressed Elena by catching a ball. I should join the team. They can use a player as brilliant as me.

Elena told me she was more than just a sad girl, that there was a more fun girl in her, and that she will soon rise to the surface. I kinda hope I won't have to meet her, because sad girls are my area of expertise. They are much easier to manipulate.

So, I joined the team. Needless to say they ADORED me! Except for Tyler. I don't know what his deal is, but he tackled me. That was so mean of him! I should tell Tanner about it, but I won't, because I understand why he did it. Tyler is just jealous, because deep down he will never be as good a player as I am, and that's gotta hurt. I wouldn't know, because I'm perfect in everything I do :)

BTW, Damon read in this book! What kind of a decent brother reads someone's diary? He said he saw Elena and that she looked very perky...I really need to go buy that leash...

Elena's dinner. Well, for starters, everything was store bought. Elena had put everything in a nice bowl, but, uh, you don't fool Stefan Salvatore that easy. But she made up for it, when she tried to tell Bonnie how I was the hero of the field today. However, Bonnie cut her off! That is so NOT DONE! When someone wants to brag about me, you need to give them a microphone and let the speak to the crowd!
Then Elena spilled Bonnie's related to witches. I said some rubbish about how salem witches were cool heroes, and all that nonsense, and BINGO! I got in.

Of course, just when everything started to go in the right direction, Damon and his blondie locks had to come and crash the party. I told Elena that Damon couldn't stay, but she invited him in anyway. I HATE girls who don't obey their boyfriends.

Too pissed to write more.

xoxo, Steffie'

NEXT DAY

'Dear Diary,

Elena quit the team. I wonder, if I ask her nicely, would she give me her chearleading costume?

Tanner gave a speech about how awesome I am. I like this dude. He knows his facts.
Jeremy got into a fight with Tyler, and the stupid kid cut me with a broken bottle. Nearly exposed me to Elena!

Damon killed Tanner! That really sucks. I liked the way he bragged about me :( Damon is such a monster! What are you saying? If Damon is a monster, then what does that make me? I am a very troubled, misunderstood, tragic hero.

night,

xoxo, Steffie'

msmysticlove commented…
LMAO!! XD over a year ago
loveofdelena commented…
omg!!! your st steffie diary enteries are pure GOLD!!! please don't ever stop composição literária them!! over a year ago
thisthat12 commented…
This is amazing! over a year ago
HaleyDewit commented…
*takes a bow* Thank you, thank you xD over a year ago
cool
have you ever hated a character so much, that you just want to punch his or her lights out everytime they appear on screen??, you curse them to high heaven if they attmept to say anything bad about your fave character, and your OTP??, you can't STAND the thought of them getting away with their crimes, while your fave character continues too suffer?? the very thought of this character breaking up your OTP makes you want to kill makes you want to murder them, or kill someone??...yep, this is how i feel everytime that we constantly have to put up with saint prickface and his sefrighteous bullshit.
thisthat12 commented…
The writers do it on purpose, to get mais hype from the show. Ugh writers, stop it! over a year ago
Hm, well. I don't suppose you're talking about STEFAN, are you? Surely not... over a year ago
loveofdelena commented…
You bet I'm talking about Stefan over a year ago
cool
another thing to think about and love damon salvatore for, stefan has love and support all his life, he has everything given to him on a silver platter, and he gets all the attention focused on him. and how does he react?? he spends all day brooding, and pitying himself, and going on and on about how HE is the better brother, and behaves like a selfrightous little fucker, damon has the worst life ever, is constantly put down, and critized, and judged, and beaten by everyone, and how does he react?? he excepts responsiblity, he embraces the pain, he adimts to his flaws, and never tries to hide them, and he gets up in the morning, and puts a smile on his face, and never lets it get him down, yes stefan stans, tell us once again who the better and more selfless brother is?? oh wait you can't can you?? because like always your in denial.
smile
So I thought of doing a list: top 10 times I hated Stefan the most. So it was really hard to think of only 10 moments, but I did my best. So here I go:

10. 4x03: "You're just being dramatic":

Small explanation: it was in the beginning of 4x03 when Damon and Stefan had a talk about the events of the previous episode. Stefan said it to Damon.
OK, so it's not this particular scene I hate so much as it is Stefan's attitude towards Damon at the beginning of season 4. But that scene perfectly resembles it.
So how are things at that time? Elena chose Stefan, and stuck by it. That should make Stefan grateful. Is he? Of course not. That should also make him thoughtful towards his brother, who just got rejected. Is he? Not in the slightest.
Instead, he rubs it in Damon's face, and puts all of his hurt on "just being dramatic".
Well, my reaction to that scene was pretty dramatic (that's my attempt to make a joke, if you don't get it).

9. 4x12: The rape joke:

Small explanation: Kol was just killed, Klaus is captured in the Gilbert living room, and the gang meet at the Salvatore boarding house. Stefan walks in, after not being able to kill Rebekah, and Damon informs the whole group about them sleeping together. Stefan reacts in a really, REALLY nasty way.
OK, so Stefan crossed a LOT of lines in my book by this comment. The fact that some SE fans think Stefan's "why don't you tell her to calm down, Damon" was in anyway similar to Damon telling Stefan to calm Elena down in 2x18 speaks volumes about their inability to read subtext (and I thought I was terrible in doing it). Stefan didn't even mean it to sound that way at all. He made it sure with his snarky tone. This whole line was just a big "f**k you" to Damon and Elena.
And he accused Damon of promptly RAPING Elena. Which is just gross on so many levels. This scene will be stuck in my head forever, and I don't think I will ever be able to look at Stefan the same way.

8. 5x10: Stefan's reaction to Damon being tortured for 5 years & "Not all vampires are like my brother":

Small explanation: Elena is captured by Dr. Wes. Stefan, while trying to rescue her, learns about Damon being experimented on for 5 years. When he's about to kill Aaron, Aaron tells him about Damon's plan of revenge, and Stefan slips out that comment.
So I wrote about the first thing in my previous rant, so I won't explain it again. It's my main reason for hating Stefan in the episode.
And about that comment: I try really, really hard to justify Stefan's looking down at Damon. I say it's how he was taught to believe, so he never really questions it. Nevertheless, this comment makes me really angry. The hypocrisy is just killing me.

7. 5x04: "my brother, who was my brother for 165 years, stole my girlfriend, and my girlfriend let him"

Small explanation: Stefan just got out of the safe, and had his memories wiped out. He spends the whole day with Elena, trying to get his memories back, and finds out she's dating Damon. He runs away to a party, and takes out all his anger at poor Jesse.
So I have a really big problem with Stefan in this episode, and with Amnesia-Stefan basically, but this moment tops it all. I've already explained my issues with Amnesia-Stefan in my previous rant, so I won't bother explaining them here.
I think I have two big issues with this moment:
1. He doesn't remember anything!!! He's just making assumptions based on what he thinks of Damon and Elena, which brings me too...
2. His attitude towards Elena. The only bad thing he knows about her is that somewhere along their relationship she fell in love with his brother which, in his mind, makes her a terrible person, despite her desperately trying to help him the whole episode, and being so kind to him. And "she let him". Don't even get me started on that. He thinks of her as a weak object that "lets" people steal her, not as a strong girl with a mind of her own. Oh my, oh my.

6. 4x07: Everything:

Small explanation: this episode takes place after SE breakup. Heartbroken Stefan attempts to turn Jeremy into a full blown hunter, so he can hurry and give Elena the cure for vampirism.
So I couldn't choose a least favorite Stefan moment from this episode, so I just put them all. Stefan was just horrid this episode, from his attitude towards Damon, to his attitude towards Elena, to his attitude towards Jeremy. Especially Jeremy.
Let's just take a step back, and believe SE fans when they say what Stefan did was 100% for Elena. It makes it even more horrifying. He turned her brother into a killing machine for her sake. HER SAKE. This is just something you don't do. No matter what. He traumatized Jeremy in the worst way possible, bullied him, and made him kill someone. FOR HER SAKE.
Just no.

5. 3x21: The Deal:

Small explanation: Stefan and Damon take a roadtrip together to throw Klaus's body in the ocean. They make a deal that whoever Elena doesn't choose, will leave mystic falls.
So this is, IMO, one of the most horrifying moments in the entire show. And what's worse, the writers made it seam like a cute brotherly moment.
They made it seam like Stefan is a selfless brother that was willing to break his heart and leave town so that his brother and the girl he loves can be happy. That's what it seems like if you don't look deeper.
I know many of you are thinking I'm probably mad because its pretty clear that Stefan is sure Elena will pick him. You're right. I'm mad at that. But it's not even 5% of the reason this moment is so awful to me.
The other 95+% is this:
Stefan proposed his deal, in which the rejected brother leaves Elena, a few hours after she made her speech to them of not wanting to choose because she fears she will loose the rejected brother. Elena expressed a fear, and Stefan, with this deal, made sure it will be reality.
Wow. Just wow.

4. 3x12: "you're better than him, you're better than both of us" & the punch:

Small explanation: Elena tells Stefan she kissed Damon. Stefan tells her those words, and leaves her. Back in Casa Salvatore, he punches Damon.
I already talked about this moment in previous rants, so I won't go there now. I just want to add one thing: many fans take his "you're better than both of us as a sign of character growth, and as an acknowledgement. So:
1. If he actually acknowledged it, he wouldn't have the nerve to guilty trip her or even punch Damon.
2. The fact that fans take him "acknowledging" Elena is better than him as character growth speaks VOLUMS about how even his fans see him.
IMO, his "you're better than both of us" is simply another guilty trip, which makes no sense when you read the comment but makes perfect sense when you read the subtext (so apparently I'm good at reading the subtext for the show?).

3. 3x11: the Wickery Bridge Incident:

Small explanation: (well I think everybody remembers what happened there but just in case) Stefan, after getting his emotions back, threatens to drive Elena off Wickery Bridge to get revenge on Klaus.
Just one side note: I HATE how nobody remembers this incident on the show. Whenever they talk about Elena almost dying on WB, they talk about the night her parents died and when she turned. They never talk about this. They did it in 4x06 and 5x04, and it's just appalling. This is one of the most horrifying thing to ever happen on the show, and I need the characters to acknowledge it.
So about the incident itself:
Even though this action was horrifying, I can't fault him for all of it. He just got his humanity back, and the emotions rushed and hurt. So I made a list of the things I can't fault him for:
I can't fault him for wanting revenge on Klaus. The guy ruined his life. I can't fault him for doing it with Elena. He wasn't thinking straight, and this was the only way he could think of. I can't even fault him for leaving her there in tears.
But I CAN fault him for the WAY he did it. There were a thousand of other ways to do it, and he chose to do it on WB, in a car accident, drowning. Basically, exactly like Elena's worse nightmares are going.
And this had nothing to do with his rush of emotions, or him not thinking straight. It was just plain cruelty. And I will NEVER forgive him for that.

2. 4x18: "I'm getting her out of my life":

Small explanation: Stefan and Damon talk about how to get Elena to take the cure/ turn her emotions on and Stefan reveals his plan for the future to Damon.
So I really don't want to talk about this moment, because every time I even think about it, I get really, really mad. So I will give you a link to my favorite recapper, Sophy's recap of 4x18. The part about Stefan is at the bottom. She explains everything I feel about the moment perfectly (link in the comments).
So the next time a SE fan says to you Stefan loves/cares/respects Elena more than Damon, remind them of this moment.

1. 3x20: "You have me"

Small explanation: Elena is in despair about Alaric's death, and tries to deal with her trauma. Stefan swipes in and says the words above.
I've mentioned before this is my least favorite moment on the entire show. There are so many gross things about this moment, if I wrote them all down it will take me until tomorrow morning. Many of these are explained perfectly in the "some subtle triangle thoughts" article that was posted in this club. I don't want to go over all of them, so I will just say this one thing: In this moment, Stefan steps in to one of the most emotional moments in her life, and makes it about himself. He uses her emotional vanurability over loosing her last parent figure to get back in her pants. And it's just gross. No, it's beyond gross. It's beyond beyond gross.

So this is it! Very honorable mention to 4x08: everything, 4x11: "you don't know what I look like when I'm not in love with you", 4x10: "erase it all, every memory" & Everything involving Amnesia-Stefan. I wanted to add all of those but I didn't have space...
What are your "top 10 most hated Stefan moments?" What do you think about mine?
thisthat12 commented…
The link to the 4x18 recap: link over a year ago
thisthat12 commented…
^ ITA! Elena was the one who loved him through all the horrible things he put her through, and he can't even respect her for that. over a year ago
panther-jewel commented…
I couldn’t agree mais with you, and you came up with convincing points and fitting examples of Stefan’s flaws. I also got so mad at him when he made it clear in 5x07 that he thinks that it is wrong of Elena to put her hopes in Damon, indicating also to trust, love, be with him and such things. This problem with Stefan is already included in your list on other occasions, but I just had to mention this moment, because it made me mad – and also sad – like the others that you mentioned. over a year ago
laugh
Found this on tumblr:

Plot Twist: Stefan is called out and expected to apologize for his actions.

Bigger Plot Twist: Stefan apologizes for his actions.
loveofdelena commented…
hahahahaha!!!! amen!!! over a year ago
XD Brilliant! over a year ago
loveofdelena commented…
ROFL!!!! mais than likely. over a year ago
mischievous
if you had the chance to be in control of stefan's character, how would you make him pay for all his terrible actions?? let me tell you, i have fantacies about this!!! lol
I don't think I would torture him. While he doesn't seem like the type to feel sorry for anything he's done to Damon, he does feel guilt about his other victims. So he'd take any physical punishment without complaint. What I would do is put voices in his head. Unending voices of all his victims. Of all the bad things he's done and all his regrets until he is driven into a depression so deep that death is welcome. Hehe. over a year ago
thisthat12 commented…
I would've given him an insight to all the terrible things he said and did to Elena and Damon, and made him realize how terrible they are. over a year ago
orkneymatrix commented…
Make him undergo everything Damon's had to undergo without forgiveness. over a year ago
over a year ago panther-jewel said…
sad
I don’t like triangles but Stefan has never been a serious option for me; I used to like him and tried to understand him, came up with excuses for him and gave him chance after chance. I see that he is an immature teenager, a “universe puppet”, had a hard life and was broken by his father, Katherine and others; and most importantly, I understand how it influenced him to always being told how great he is and always being treated like a hero, what totally spoiled him. Stefan is totally self-centered and always pretends how he wants things to be and the story took its time to show the details of that while he himself didn’t undergo any development. I am aware that he doesn’t want to be bad, but I have never liked how manipulating Stefan is, how he presents himself, tried to keep Elena weak and “addicted” to him, especially by using her complexes and tragedies like he in general uses people’s weak spots. I always saw that, but it gets steadily worse over the years, so that I now – already for a long while – have a severe problem with the extend which all of those things reached.
I hate how Stefan especially treats Damon, Elena and Delena as a couple, and a really bad phase was for example right after DE at last got officially together, but I always hate how Stefan acknowledges that everyone does bad deeds, but that he doesn’t include Damon as “one of all of them” and just can’t see Damon’s good deeds. Stefan even constantly “puts down” the worth of his older brother, and although he actually believes Damon to be bad, it is still a mean thing to do. I have always liked Steferine (hate as the beginning of a love story, Stefan suppressing his love for Kat, what was created – and foreshadowed – for them, …), but that was ruined for me by the “universe-destiny-thing”, because unlike true love prevailing against the universe, there is nothing romantic about giving into what one is forced to feel. But SK still fit together in how they each treat Damon, with both a couple of times saving him, but both also being – with Giuseppe Salvatore – mostly responsible for how broken Damon nowadays is. And while Katherine in general uses people for her own benefit, Stefan is even worse in stopping completely to support and defend his brother as soon as he realized that Delena started to get closer.
I probably also stopped liking Stefan because all of the mentioned things annoy me for such a long time now, but the different ways of being treated – while everybody has good AND bad sides – really are so frustrating. Stefan has never to deal with his problems, his bad sides and all of his flaws are never discussed, he is always easily and right away forgiven everything, he never has to apologize for anything, he never experiences consequences, but he is always considered the good guy, always has support and friends, and is – except for Elena now – always preferred over his brother. And with all of that, Stefan behaves still so respectless in so many ways, to other people, especially towards Damon, and for example also considering his relationship with Elena when he wanted it erased from his memory after she got together with Damon. Stefan only loves girls when they are easy to handle, dependent on him and exactly how he wants them to be; he didn’t care about Jeremy at all when he tried to get “his” Elena back to her weak state. Stefan used the for Elena cruellest way to blackmail Klaus, although drowning at Wickery Bridge had no meaning to Klaus at all and Stefan could have used many other possible ways of threatening to kill Elena that would have traumatized her much less. But Stefan otherwise always gives Elena her way and was even willing to let her die, just so that she doesn’t hate him, because he puts how he himself is seen over Elena herself. I can honestly say that Stefan’s character has been destroyed for good now, and that he doesn’t deserve any redemption; I don’t even see the possibility of repairing his character or of him finding salvation anymore.
I have known Paul Wesley before TVD and have always liked him, but I prefer him in other roles; to stick to the show, I liked him so much better as Silas. I only really like Stefan as badass Stefan, (despite my bad boy weakness) that feels most natural, and amnesia Stefan is by far the worst of all; there is something truly bad inside of Stefan, because the pure core and real self comes out without memory, because (while others just don’t care about anything and only are mean to prove their badness or to push others away) Stefan is extremely cruel without humanity, and because he says “ugly” things when he is hurt – especially to DE. The “ripper” is a part of Stefan, and he has to accept that to move on, while his true self lies somewhere in between all of that. I think the writers gave slowly away Stefan’s dark sides on purpose and want us to be annoyed by Stefan never being judged or criticized and to sympathize more with broken and lonely Damon who improved his character and has to make up for all of his mistakes and is still always considered bad; but I wonder if they intended to let everything go to such an extend that Stefan is finally hated as much as he is now – or if it just got out of hand. I have not been affected at all by Stefan’s summer under water – I neither felt pity nor joy – and I even came to feel a deep satisfaction when Elena described her summer with Damon “I was happy. I got everything that I wanted, Stefan. I got to be in love. I got the summer of my dreams.” directly to Stefan. So, I don’t hate Stefan, but I dislike him, I even despise him now, I gave up on him, and I deeply agree with what all of you write here in general. I still want a happy ending for Stefan, mostly because that will make Delena happy, and also because I don’t consider Stefan important enough to waste my hate on him.
Stelena is only a fake threat, people around them prefer it and tell Elena to go back to Stefan, it is used for suspense and publicity reasons and to increase Damon’s insecurities, it is an example of how things are easier, but boring and – most importantly – not real (and ignoring) anyway. Damon may provide a “better life” for Elena without him, one or both of them may die, or the writers may come up with another tragedy, but the true love, the real love, THE love of the story clearly and undoubtedly lies with DE. Never will “barely a memory”, fake and forced, immature etc., where nothing is dealt with, where important things aren’t told until they can’t be hidden anymore, where everyone is kept from developing, where everything is done in the worst possible way and so on be chosen over real, mature, true, happiest, most alive, most in love, “most real thing ever felt”, “everything ever wanted”, “time of life” together etc., where this love is always strongest and can’t be suppressed anymore when ALL emotions are magnified, where Elena is smiling, laughing and at peace more than ever and so on. Elena can be without Stefan as long as (she thinks that) he is okay, there have not been many – and no real romantic – SE scenes for a while [Stefan gone with Klaus, being bad, being mad at Delena, drowning, on the run, being without memory, treating his PTSS, …], and Elena had strong inner struggles and was sad and even suicidal with Stefan, while Elena can never be without Damon for long, would already be long dead without him, is only truly happy (and allows herself to be) with him, the story doesn’t work without regular DE scenes, Elena is strong and happy with Damon, fights to stay alive, is restlessly at peace with herself and her feelings, and smiles and laughs more around Damon. Delena moments have most intensity, frequency and depth, DE get what other couples don’t have, they have more than others, and if others have things, too, Delena’s basically similar ones are much better (carrying, dancing, hands on each other’s faces, looking into each other’s eyes, …), and they have basic story elements (for example “changed by love”, “things being real”, “being alive” together, connection between “keeping alive” and “feeling alive”, …). The story goes against what is said directly, but it doesn’t make any sense to mislead the fans by small things that not everyone notices; and the story is full of important details. There are lots of hints, signs and parallels that lead to the DE endgame, every word (“consumed”, “hate”, …), movement, camera angle, song, colour, cloth, jewelry (eternity, …), the things in the background (candles, …) etc. have a meaning, and all of that makes me not worry – and not caring too much – about Stefan.
thisthat12 commented…
I completely agree with all of this! You razed so many true and crucial points of Stefan and Stelena, which I completely agree with <3 so accurate! over a year ago
panther-jewel commented…
Thanks so much! I struggled with myself to even write something here although I honestly enjoyed leitura what you others put on this spot. And I again couldn’t get away from my composição literária very much and also from including Delena [although those who know my artigos have to notice that I really kept the DE part short for my standards]. over a year ago
loveofdelena commented…
this is amazing!!! and so spot on. over a year ago
panther-jewel commented…
Thanks so much! And I know your feelings about Stefan. So, your compliment means very much to me because I didn't slash Stefan completely. over a year ago
laugh
" stefan has evolved more than damon"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HA!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! biggest piece of BULLSHIT iv'e ever heard in my life!!!

found this on tumblr, someone posted it on a delena page. someone has obviously been smoking the weed!!!!
thisthat12 commented…
OK, WTH? I always thought that Stefan apaixonados find him one dimensional, TBH. over a year ago
thisthat12 commented…
And this is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. over a year ago
Sorry. I really did like him in season 2. I don't know why the writers think his role is just to be an bunda to Damon all the time now. over a year ago
wink
okay, if there is one thing that i hate more than anything on this show, it's that the writer's never seem to give damon a chance to defend himself against stefans critisisims. if you where damon, what would you say to stefan in your defence??
thisthat12 commented…
I think it's perfectly in character for Damon to not defend himself in front of Stefan. He sees himself as a horrible person that can never be as good as Stefan, mostly because both of them still hold onto the good brother/bad brother dichotomy. It doesn't help that everyone on the show keeps telling him what a horrible person he is, and praise Stefan all the time. over a year ago
thisthat12 commented…
I think that if I was Damon I would've made him face everything terrible he said to him and Elena. over a year ago
Stefan: "Not all vampires are like my brother" / "You're better than him Elena" / Tortured for 2 months, wants to forget memories of the girl he loves because she doesn't love him because he was a prick to her.
Damon: "I don't deserve you but my brother does" / "There's not an apology in the world that encompances all the reasons I'm wrong for you" / Tortured for 5 years, keeps humanity on to protect girl he loves even though she doesn't love him.

Stefan pushed vampirism on Damon.
Stefan pushed vampirism on Elena.
He tries to change them once he does.
"We can be together forever" - Translation: "Sorry, I killed Dad, but let's be buds again even though I technically 'killed' the girl we both love by breaking my promise to you!"
"We can be together forever" - Translation: "Unless there's a cure because you're begging me not to search for it, I still risk your brother's life because you're starting to realise you love my brother and he's the BAD brother!"

Stefan: "I know Elena's been your friend for over ten years, but I've known you a couple months Caroline and you have a crush on me so tell me all her secrets!"

[Stefan tries to push Elena off the bridge she almost died on before. Stefan drinks from her. Stefan tells her he doesn't love her anymore. She's still honest with him. Stefan punches Damon]
Stefan: "Damn you for kissing Elena! I've been killing people all summer but she's MINE, and I don't care if you've saved her life as many times as I tried to end it, you're BAD!"

"Those animal attacks?"
"That was Damon!"
Right, cause YOU never killed anyone related to you OR her... Oh, right, you did... Both.

"Oh my God she's such a bitch she slept with my brother because she's in love with him and not me because I was an asshole to her and caused her to change blah blah blah and I don't like her this way and I tried to kill her! Oh well I will sleep with a girl who has tried to kill her multiple times. Nah, don't want her. I'll sleep with a girl who has tried to kill her multiple times AND who looks exactly like her! But I mustn't forget to wipe my memories so I can spy on more teenage girls before sauntering into their lives assuming they'll want me"

How long did Stefan think he could keep up his "I'm human" charade if he wanted a life with Elena??

"Destiny says I'm meant to be with her, so be it! Wait. She loves Damon. That means... she loves him so much truly that her programmed love for me is overruled! Holy shit! Even when the UNIVERSE ships us I can't get the girl!"
Wonder why.

And what's he doing with his hands? They're always waving around!
thisthat12 commented…
Ugh Stefan is so annoying!!! ITA agree with you about all of this <3 over a year ago
panther-jewel commented…
You presented the truth in a truly funny way. over a year ago
loveofdelena commented…
amen!! this is sooooo awsome and true!! haha over a year ago
Damon would have saved Elena because she wants a human life and he wants that for her - even if she hates him.

Stefan can't bear her hating him - so lets her die instead.

Ladies and gentlemen, true love at its finest! *facepalm*
panther-jewel commented…
So very true! over a year ago
thisthat12 commented…
Very much true love! It's not like he practically admitted he respected her decisions just so she will amor him over Damon! Oh right, he did practically admit it... over a year ago
loveofdelena commented…
this^^ over a year ago
Plus, when Stefan says he's looking for the cure for him and not Elena? Bullshit.
If that was true, why didn't you start searching 145 years ago, dumbass? It just so happens you begin the search the second she turns. What a COINCIDENCE! *facedesk*
Oh, where Stefan is concerned, there are PLENTY of 'coincidences'. over a year ago
loveofdelena commented…
hehehe another awsome post. keep em coming. over a year ago
How the writers can improve:

Stefan- Have him apologise and not accepted back right away. Have him admit to himself what he's done without turning his emotions off or sleeping with the nearest girl he can find. End his obsession with the doppelgangers by making him fall in love with a girl who doesn't give him everything he wants and makes him work for her.

Caroline- Give her a proper storyline, take away all love interests, get her away from Stefan and Elena and transform her back into season two Caroline. Admit she's a hypocrite.

^^ Have both of them stop judging other people.

Elena- Have her demand an apology from Stefan and accept that he can't be in her life anymore.

Damon- Have him accept himself as a good guy worthy of Elena and maybe offer an apology to Caroline.

You see where I'm going.
thisthat12 commented…
Yep. I'd also like to add that Stefan DIDN'T sleep with the first girls he could find, he slept exactly with those which he shared a history with, did mortifying things to Elena and will hurt her the most... over a year ago
panther-jewel commented…
Good addition, thisthat12! over a year ago
thisthat12 commented…
^ thanks <3 over a year ago
smile
So this is my newest rant, lots of thanks to Erica (orkneymatrix) for the quotes <3
So here I go:

I presume all of you have stumbled upon this argument at least once:

"Damon is just changing for Elena! He doesn't even care about anyone else! At least Stefan isn't being good just for her and it doesn't depend on if she loves him or not"

So while I'd love to defend Damon right now, this place is called anti Stefan for a reason. So this is me deconstructing that notion:

- "Fighting my bloodlust, trying to gain control of my life again, none of that matters if she has feelings for someone else" - Stefan to Alaric, 3x19

- "Elena and I broke up, by definition I don't have to be anywhere" - Stefan to Caroline, 4x07

- "My brother stole my girlfriend and my girlfriend let him. What's the point of being good?" - Stefan to Jess, 5x04

Maybe I should've added more quotes, but I think these resemble my point perfectly.
panther-jewel commented…
Those are very good frases concerning this matter! Thank you so deeply for pointing this out! And perhaps, you can write an artigo about the other side; I mean defending Damon. over a year ago
Yes, all the yeses. And I agree with panther-jewel too. Could you write an artigo about the other side? over a year ago
Thanks :) You're a great writer and it would be a great insight. over a year ago
smile
So me deconstructing somethings Stefan stans love about Stefan. Again thanks for the quotes Erica <3

So here I go:

- "You have me" -Stefan to Elena, 3x20
- "I'm getting her out of my life" -Stefan to Damon, 4x18

- "It was Katherine, she hurt him" -Stefan defending Damon after JNSI, 2x01
- "And Damon tried to kill Jeremy, twice. I guess no one's perfect" -Stefan to Elena, 4x11

- "If you want to kill her, I`m not going to stop you. But see, this is what will happen. It will feel really good for about 10 seconds and after that thousands of vampires all over the world will start to die. Every vampire she ever turned will die. See rage is really powerful feeling, but guilt, take it from me, it will destroy you." -Stefan to Elena about killing Rebekah, 4x03
- Makes a stupid plan to stake Rebekah in 4x10

- Judges Damon about sleeping with Rebekah after she tried to kill Elena in 3x15
- Sleeps with Rebekah after she KILLED Elena in 4x11. He also sleeps with Katherine (no need to add a crime list, right) in 5x09

- "Respects" Elena's decision and saves Matt in 3x22. Is constantly praised for that by Elena.
- "I made a mistake I will have to live with for the rest of my life" -Stefan about that decision, 4x01

And last but not least, the deconstruction of Stefan respecting her decisions:

"What should I do? Tell her it's her choice? Because that worked so well"

Do you have any? I will upload any other deconstruction I find.
panther-jewel commented…
So good examples! over a year ago
loveofdelena commented…
indeed. stelena can throw their bullshit theories at us all they want, they can go on and on about damon being bad as much as they like, but they are just making themselves look foolish, because anyone with eyes can see that stefan was and still is ten times worse than damon ever was. over a year ago
loveofdelena commented…
they can't judge damon, when stefan has done alot worse and continues to get away with all his bullshit. over a year ago
big smile
ROFL!!! stelena fans keep going on and on about how they are not bitter about nian and delena winning on screen chemistry award, but their constant bitching about it says all!! they are SOOOOO fucking jealous, and pissed that we won. it's completely obvious in the way that they are behaving. they y that our cople is a joke, yet they forget that their's never even ot nomiated. so who's couple is the joke now bitches??!! bwuahahahahahaha!!!!! SUCK IT UP!!!!
orkneymatrix commented…
Haha, completely. Stelena and chemistry shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence. over a year ago
loveofdelena commented…
you got that right. over a year ago
over a year ago Irenenew said…
Stefan and Elena break up 4x6:

Stefan: i cant do this anymore Elena

Elena: Ok (no tears at all)

Damon and Elena break up 5x10:

Damon: im choosing to let you go

Elena: DAMON PLEASE NO! I CHOSE YOU! I STAND BY MY CHOSE! I LOVE YOU!! (crying) Damon goes away.. Elena ends up crying alone in the couch..
loveofdelena commented…
this!! over a year ago
panther-jewel commented…
Plus, Stefan broke up with Elena because she truly loves Damon, while Damon let Elena go because he wants what he thinks is best for her - BOTH THINGS SCREAM DELENA. over a year ago
panther-jewel commented…
Stefan broke up with Elena because he thinks her a broken toy that must be fixed, while Damon let Elena go because he loves her exactly how she truly is and wants her to be her true self. over a year ago
heart
This spot has become my HQ. <33
panther-jewel commented…
And we honestly enjoy your posts here! over a year ago
Yup yup. When newer members aren't so vocal about their presence, our spot tends to be bogged down por doubt just a little bit. New people are always a breath of fresh air and you are no exception :) over a year ago
loveofdelena commented…
yeah, your posts are awsome! <33 kepp em coming. over a year ago
thisthat12 commented…
Yeah, mine too! over a year ago
mischievous
Stefan's POV

I am in love with this girl. She looks exactly like the girl who turned me - my first love - but that doesn't matter. This one is much nicer. I began stalking her in case she was the one that turned me. But no worries. She's cool. I think I'll go and say hi. Start a life. After all, how could she say no?

I just met her. OMG. She looks so much like Katherine! I must go and stare at a picture of Katherine I've kept hidden from my EVIL BROTHER who I forced to turn after I killed our father and, for all intents and purposes, the girl we both loved. How dare he show up and threaten my chance at happiness with Kath- oh. Elena. Oops. They just look so similar! But its okay. Katherine's a bitch. She compelled me. I hate her. Anyways, I gotta go compel some girl to act crazy around her brother. See ya.

I've got a plan... Mwahaha... I shall trick Damon into thinking I'm helping him get that bitch Katherine back when instead me and Elena shall find the grimoire and pry it from my father's hands! I don't remember him having it when I killed him. Oh, well. It must have been an afterthought.

Katherine's back. Why the hell is she back?? She says its for me, but I don't buy it. I'm so over her. I have Elena, and she's warm. Katherine's a bitch. Hell, maybe I'll play along. Do a bit of flirting, do a bit of kissing... Gotta figure her out somehow, right? Oh, hell! Elena's flirting with Damon? He tried to kiss her?? That is NOT okay. I'm the only one who gets to kiss both doppelgangers. :(

Elena kissed Damon. Why would she do that, the cow? That bitch. I can't believe she kissed my brother! And I was so nice to her, trying to reunite her with her parents by throwing her off the bridge they died on. I can't believe she'd go behind my back like that. Right. Someone's gonna get punched.

Pfft. Elena thinks I apologised to her? That's so pathetic. Why isn't SHE apologising to ME? Sure, I tried to kill her, but she kissed my brother! PRIORITIES!!

I went through so much! I did it all for her! I forgave her for kissing Damon! What has she ever done for me?? Stand by me while I killed towns of people and told her I didn't love her? That doesn't count, she kissed Damon, that's all that matters, and I forgave her! I'm boyfriend of the year! But then she goes and sleeps with him two seconds after we broke up? How dare she? I was going to FIX her! Make her human again! I know she was begging and all for me not to risk her brother, but who cares? She already screwed up once when she made me save Matt on that bridge. She doesn't know what she wants. Anyway, I'm just glad I saved her, because now she'll never hate me!! Yay! Mission accomplished!

Hehe. I just told Rebekah I dumped Elena 'cause she slept with my brother. That bitch will never know. Ooh, Rebekah's single? Well, time for me to go and sleep with her. What do we have in common, you say? Well, we both tried to kill Elena. Yep, that's pretty much it. But its not gonna last, 'cause I'm gonna win Elena back. Wait! She's with my brother? And happy? And she's sired to him? Well, that can only mean one thing: she still loves me! I shall break that sire bond! Wait. She slept with him WHILST sired to him so maybe didn't even have a choice? That BITCH! Rebekah, erase my memories of her. Clearly my broken hearted brother is more willing to put up with her crap than I am. I don't want to know her, she hurt me a teeny bit!!!

Elena chose Damon. That must mean only one thing: sire bond's not broken after all. I shall force that cure down her throat even though she doesn't want it and I do... because I need to FIX her.

Wow, Katherine's hot as a human. So vulnerable. Like Elena used to be before she became broken. I think I'll sleep with her. Ah, that's better. Screw you, Elena! Or I'll leave that to Damon! Hehe. I just slept with your doppelganger I've been claiming to hate for 145 years because she was more powerful than me, but now she's not, she's suddenly attractive, because I like being the guy in silver armour around to protect the pitiful human girl even if she has tried to kill you. Hey, something we have in common! Maybe we could have a threesome with Rebekah! I hear she's experienced. Suck on THAT!!

Wait. I don't want Katherine. I want Elena. Katherine's chasing me, getting desperate. I've got a plan, though. Katherine's dying. She's an old lady. Gross. I'm gonna sleep with Elena, breaking Damon's heart, and then my heart will be too broken I'll refuse Elena's advances when she's at her most desperate... Oh, what a genius I am!!!!!

Just found out Damon's the way he is because he was tortured for a couple years. So?? Suck it up. I was tortured for months, dude. Pfft, please.
loveofdelena commented…
LMFAO!!!! omg!! this is soooooo fucking true it hurts!! seriously 5 STARS!!!***** over a year ago
loveofdelena commented…
girl your humour is world class!! you simply MUST be a writer!!! this is so, so, soooooo ACCURATE!!! over a year ago
thisthat12 commented…
This is so great!!!!!!! over a year ago
*slow appreciative clap* Well done. So true. Freaking hilarious. over a year ago
angry
" damon is just acting out right now, because he hates himself. you never gave on me elena, so don't give up on him."

ladies and gentlemen, may i introduce you to saint stefan salvatore, arrogant ass, cocky little fucker, and complete selfrightous douchebag. who ALL OF A SUDDEN, seems to be the ultimate expert on the brother he never really cared about, whom he constantly judged, and never gave a fuck about for 4 and half fucking seasons. whom, just one episode ago showed zero remorse for that brother whom poured his heart out to the asshole,and told him that he went through the most trumatizing experience of his life!!

im sorry, but do they seriously expect us to buy this utter bullshit??? are we seriously expected to believe that st prickface of all people, is suddenly going to start caring about his brother, who he has hated for nearly five seasons??!!! no, just NO!!!! this is completely wrong on so many levels. i smell a rat here, there is NOWAY that stefan would "just like that" be all supportive of damon and delena, NOWAY IN HELL!!!!!! so much bullshit in this, it's beyond rediculous!! and im not buying for one fucking second.
thisthat12 commented…
This is exactly what annoys me the most. Normally, I would amor supportive Stefan, but him going on about understanding Damon and how hurt he is one episode after he said "not all vampiros are like my brother" makes him seem really hypocritical. He's just saying "Elena, my brother is atuação out, he hates himself and por the way, I'm still better than him". IDK, to me it seems pretty hypocritical. over a year ago
thisthat12 commented…
It also makes him seem very manipulative. Notice how now that Elena is single again he supports her, talks to her like he used to when they were together and acts like he's a very close friend of her that can give her conselhos about personal issues, when most of the season he was avoiding her, guilty tripped her plenty and was willing to prevent Bonnie from coming back if it meant he gets to overcome his PTSD. And SE fãs say DAMON just wants to get into her pants?! over a year ago
panther-jewel commented…
So very true! The comment about Elena putting her trust in the wrong people (Damon) and about everybody being better than Damon [“Not all of us are like my brother.”], in combination with the lack of reaction to Damon’s five-year-imprisonment, are the worst, but Stefan kept his distance to Elena during her whole relationship with Damon (when she felt her amor for Damon and was not emotionless or full of rage), or Stefan made Delena feel guilty for hurting him (S4) or for their happiness while he drowned (S5) [around twenty times shorter than Damon being tortured BTW]. But as soon as DE’s happiness has a break, he comes back as “the hero” (seriously?) and pretends to have a friendship that has never developed [well, SE are famous for relations without build up or journey, lol], what is undoubtedly – like you call it – manipulative and hypocritical, while Damon has – suffering while watching SE – always been at Elena’s side, no matter what she felt. over a year ago
angry
*continued from above*. so much shitty stelena and stefan fanservice here, that it is a total SHIT fest!!! bullshit,bullshit,bullshit EVERYWHERE!!!!!
big smile
fan: stefan's true love?

me: "himself."
They say that to amor somebody, you have to amor yourself first. Stefan took it a little too seriously... over a year ago
mischievous
haha, i remember that i had pokemon silver and gold on gameboy, but after some time it went missing on me...*sniff*...but i found it again just the other day, and i have been playing on it for hours since, what does this have to do with stefan you ask?? well here's the thing, i have named the hero in the game damon, and i have named his rival stefan. and it's great. it allows me to vent my anger and frustration about the asshole. and it's even more awsome that im always beating his ass in battle. haha. not to mention the rivals personality reminds me very much of stefans, very rude, arrogant, and deluded. it's halirious.

im sorry, but the temptation was just to much to resist. haha
That's amazing. I'm totally going to do that when I restart my FireRed today XD over a year ago
angry
I just found a website that had Elena's season two quote "I love Stefan, its always gonna be Stefan" on it and someone's commented "I always loved this comment, even though Damon was completely heartbroken. It just proves that us Stelena fans are way more awesome than Delena fans."
So I just have to ask... HOW??
thisthat12 commented…
It doesn't prove anything, unfortunately for them. It just proves how stuck in the past they are... over a year ago
panther-jewel commented…
Elena also said back then that she doesn't know what she wants or what amor is and such things. And her freaking out about the possibility of becoming a vampire as well as her always talking about having a family already excluded a future with Stefan, while she has always been afraid to make a commitment anyway. And beneath all of that, her doubts and inner struggles came through regularly, while Elena nowadays knows what she wants, experiences the "most real" love, has matured, directly expressed her wish for a future together with Damon, and is restlessly at peace with who she is, what she wants and whom she loves. I mean, we have the "That's how certain I am that I'm gonna amor you even after this is all over." as a direct answer to the SE quote, which is not even an attempt in panic to convince oneself, but instead an analysis of how things look for Elena. And we got so much mais to underline that statement - what I won't repeat all here now and can't find an end for anyway. over a year ago
loveofdelena commented…
lol. these stelena fans, always seeing whta they want to see, never what's right infront of them. typical! but, i guess we should be used to it por now. over a year ago
over a year ago carambolas said…
Stefan came off as very stupid in this episode. Believing that Elena would give up on Damon because he threatened Jeremy. Umm..he did that himself in season 4. I guess he never believed that Elena loved Damon, because if he knew Elena at all, he would know that she just wouldn't give up on Damon that easily. And he JUST told Delena not to give up on each other. Plus "Elena" was acting like Katherine the whole episode. Guess Stefan wishes so much that Elena would act like this, that is blind to everything else.
Also in season 3, no matter how horrible things he did, Damon never gave up on him, and Stefan did like after one day. Damon always treats him better than he deserves.

Also about the promo for the next episode..his brother just told him that he can't live without Elena. then he kisses who he believes is Elena just after that. That is just horrible. In season 3, Damon did not act on his feelings for Elena for months out of respect for Stefan.
What an hypocrite he is, going to find Damon..whe he knows that hooking up with "Elena" right now, would be the absolutely worst thing that he could do to Damon right now. So much for caring about Damon. If Stefan sleeps with "Elena", that is just unforgivable in my eyes. Stefan knows that this would destroy Damon. Also if Stefan thinks that Elena would try to sleep with him just after she broke up with Damon, just shows that Stefan really doesn't know Elena at all.

Okay, rant over now :)
panther-jewel commented…
It is good that my repeatedly destroyed hopes made me stop waiting for development and growth of Stefan, so that I don’t feel sorry for him being fooled like that por someone who loves him. That would only be a VERY small part of me though, and like I said, I gave up on Stefan anyway because it is too painful to think again and again that he might finally mover on. But to get to your text: I deeply agree with everything that you said and honestly like what you write in general. over a year ago
carambolas commented…