Damon & Bonnie SPOILERS! - A Bamon scene (As promised) and my opinion on Midnight.

-RandomChick- posted on Feb 20, 2011 at 04:27AM
OMFG, SO, SO SORRY I FORGOT! I have had a load of fricken homework these days and more family drama and not long ago I was writing this and just as I was about to submit it. I pressed backspace then I gasped, pressed forward hoping my writing wass still here and then BAM, It was fricken blank! So, Sorry guys. As promised here is a Bamon scene and I'm writing in italics so whatever L.J put in italics I'm putting in capitals, kay? xx

Ugh ranting. Sorry.

Bonnie's chin kept trembling, but the tears had stopped.
You ARE bravest when you're scared, Damon thought.
"I'm more worried about the others." he said.
"Others?" Bonnie blinked.
"In five hundred years of life. One tends to make a remarkable amount of enemies. I don't know; maybe it's just me. Or maybe it's the simple little fact of being a vampire."
"Oh. Oh, NO!" Bonnie cried.
"What does it matter, little redbird? Long or short, life seems all to brief."
"But - Damon -"
'Don't fret, kitten. Have one of Nature's remedies." Damon pulled out of his breast pocket a small flask that smelled unquestionably of Black Magic.
"Oh - you saved it! How clever of you!"
"Try a taste? Ladies - strike that - young women first."
"Oh, I don't know. I used to get awfully silly on that."
"The world is silly. Life is silly. Especially when you've been doomed six times before breakfast." Damon opened the flask.
"Oh, all right!" Clearly thrilled by the notion of 'drinking with Damon,' Bonnie took a very dainty sip.
Damon choked to cover a laugh. "You'd better take bigger swigs, redbird. Or it's going to take all night before I get a turn."
Bonnie took a deep breath, and then a deep draft. After about three of those, Damon decided she was ready.
Bonnie's giggles were nonstop now. "I think. . . Do I think I've had enough now?"
"What colors do you see out here?"
"Pink? Violet? Is that right? Isn't it nighttime?"
"Well, perhaps the Northern Lights are paying us a visit. But you're right, I should get you into bed."
"Oh, no! Oh, yes! Oh, no! NononoYES!"
"Shh"
"SHHHHHH!"
Terrific, Damon thought; I've over done it.
"I meant get YOU into bed, he said firmly. "JUST you. Here, I'll walk you to the first - floor bedroom."
"Because I might fall down the stairs?"
"You might say that. And this bedroom is much nicer then the one you share with Meredith. Now you just go to sleep and don't tell anyone about our rendezvous."
"Not even ELENA?"
"Not even anybody. Or might get angry at you."
"Oh, no! I wont, Damon: I swear on your life!"
"That's - Pretty accurate," Damon said. "Good night.

The man's got a plan and I do not plan on ruining it. So, that's all your getting on that scene BUT seeing as I maded you's wait a while (Again, sorry) I'll add another scene...

But it wasn't Meredith. It was Bonnie.
"You tricked me! You can't go in there!" She was sobbing and screaming.
"Yes, I can! Now let go of me - before it dissapears!"
He tried to pry her off, while his mind whirled uselessly. He'd left this girl - what? - an hour or so ago, so deeply asleep that she had looked dead. Just how much could that little body take?
"NO!, They'll kill you! And ELENA will kill ME! But I'll get killed first because I'll still be here!"
Awake, and actually capable of putting together puzzles.
"Human, I told you to LET GO," he snarled. He bared his teeth at her, which only caused her to bury her in his jacket and cling on Koala - bear style, wrapping both her legs around one
of his.

'Nough said. Haha, I don't wanna spoil to much but I thought these two scenes were really cute! As for my opinion on the book. It's like, the way Bonnie was. It was TOTALLY Bonnie! I loved her character in this book as well as Damon's. There actually wasn't that much Bamon but in the end it was so, totally worth it and the time they spent together was precious. Elena was... herself. Kinda slutty still but y'know what she's like.
(If you're an Elena fan, sorry.) And Stefan was really sweet towards both girls and pretty much ignored Damon (When doesn't he?) Meredith and Matt saved the town and yea, that's all I can say really. But Midnight - to me - was definitely worth the read.

Hope you liked the spoilers and I'm sure L.J would appreciate it very much if you read the book. Lataz :) xoxo

Damon & Bonnie 25 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago veronicaaa said…
heart
because then your recommendation is incredible tells me I need to read this book yaa how nice what you say because I like that if you tell us a little more we spoil the surprise I read it I can not wait now

I love Bonnie and Damon

your recommendation tells us fans get carried away by Delena now I see that midnight is everything and more of what I hope

thanks for remembering
over a year ago MissAllisonLove said…
kiss
Woe... this scenes where awesome and cute ! Thanks girl!

But you're right, I should get you into bed."
"Oh, no! Oh, yes! Oh, no! NononoYES!"
"Shh"
"SHHHHHH!"
Terrific, Damon thought; I've over done it.
"I meant get YOU into bed, he said firmly. "JUST you. Here, I'll walk you to the first - floor bedroom."

Omg this line was so cute and funny...

If you say it worth to read or it worth the time of waiting... I guess it's true....

Thank you again.. I can't wait to read Midnight! Kisses ♥
over a year ago Damon-Bamon12 said…
surprise
@veronicaaa wow!
over a year ago nasraDsalvatore said…
heart
OMGGGG~! That was so freakin cuuuuuuute! *heart flutter* Haha I love that "get you into bed" part...they're so funny and adorable!

I can't wait to get my hands on this book! Bamon is LOVE!!! <333

Thank you so much for the quotes RandomChick. <3
over a year ago cizzi-B said…
laugh
Omg so cute god I love bamon lol
over a year ago Lannieluv7 said…
God there so freaking cute thanks for sharing !
over a year ago Maximumridefan said…
smile
'Don't fret, kitten. Have one of Nature's remedies."

Awww I LOVE how Damon always comes up with nicknames for Bonnie. "Kitten" is a new one, at least the first time he said it out load to her. He hardly ever calls her by her actual name huh? LOL

Thanks for sharing! It made my day :)
over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
kiss
@RandomChick first off mate luv your anime DB icon a mate of mines is wearing in fbook. He's pro Bamon too, Second *bows* thank you mate I was horribly scared meh early birthday gift would be rubish. Luv the spoilers mate Bonnie is sooo flippin cute and this is the bloody Damon meh knows. Hopefully well get good scenes like this in thee bloody show mates. Again thank you for the spoilers lol Cheers!
God i love the nicknames! Kitten,redbird,songbird....

Wait so basically he got her drunk?

"Human, I told you to LET GO," he snarled. He bared his teeth at her, which only caused her to bury her in his jacket and cling on Koala - bear style, wrapping both her legs around one
of his

^^ Thats so cute ! He tells her to let go so she wraps her body around him ♥
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago -RandomChick- said…
heart
@Whoever said thanx: NP :)

@DamonsLilBird: Nah, I was sure to have it up soon but I have one of those internet USB stick thingys I ran out b4 I could so I got some more and put it up as soon as possible. Happy Birthday xx

@LannieLuv7: Yes, he got her drunk and, IKR!?
Thanks for posting! Im so excited!@ Randomchick So what are your overall thoughts about Damons feelings for Bonnie now that youve read midnight?
over a year ago veronicaaa said…
Lannieluv7 the same question you did: D

I have a question Damon also behaves badly with her (Bonnie) that would be exciting at first that he treats her bad mood and you want to hurt after excuse not know how

that good and it is almost to midnight

over a year ago AngelusB said…
Thanks for posting this. :)
smile
@LannieLuv: I'm actually really proud of the ending. We all know by now that he dies but yea, It was all to save Bonnie (He comes back in the end so were good :D) and so, he obviously liked (Loved?) her enough to do so. Bonnie and Damon always had a thing since they first met (Even in After Hours) and yea, It was a shock but y'know, he always had that one spot left just for her. Also, I'm pretty excited to see what the show can do to 'up' the Bamon relationship. To me, they should. It's obviously important considering Bonnie was pretty much his fate.
over a year ago silvina19 said…
heart

You ARE bravest when you're scared, Damon thought.
Ohh… ♥
little redbird
kitten
i love the nicknames he calls her.. is true he dont use to use her name and kitten i think he use to call Katherine like that if I don’t remember wrong… like to his brother he call him little brother and he loves him though he doesn’t want to show it..
"Oh, no! I wont, Damon: I swear on your life!"
Can she be cuter?
To me, his life is more important to bonnie that her own!!!

"NO!, They'll kill you! And ELENA will kill ME! But I'll get killed first because I'll still be here!"
This says it all to me… she loves him but she thinks in elena … BUT damon’s safe is more important to her at the end
(Stefan says something like that in other spoiler that I read, im impatient!!!)

Well if you say it worth it, despite the lack of bamon, im in!! Im going to read it! Thank you soooo much @RandomChick!! you made my day hun!!!
over a year ago pattykirsche said…
heart
kitten!!!

So cute!
over a year ago samjhart said…
heart

I don't understand how they can't be together/endgame after this...
over a year ago nansoula said…
mischievous
thanks sssssssssssssoooooooooo much huge hugs hun :* :* :* I wan moreee
Im glad you liked it randomchick. Now im even more excited for midnight.
over a year ago pattykirsche said…
heart
Thank you, candy!!!
@samjhart It wouldnt be right if they werent endgame. I wouldnt accept it any other way.
over a year ago nasraDsalvatore said…
kiss
They're meant for each other! They always have. It's impossible to imagine anyone else being the love of their life. Thay have to be end-game!

I too can't wait to see how the show re-creates the beautiful Bamon content in the books. I truly hope they do it justice. First step...A Scene...Any Scene. *sigh*
over a year ago asi4ka said…
big smile
това е прекрасно
благодаря за пускането
laugh
@asi4ka: No problem, and sorry. I only just saw your comment.

I was re - reading this ('cause I really didn't feel like flivking through the book) and I realized I said 'maded' sorry about that, I didn't realise I said that along with typos and mistakes...

But again, thank you for your comments and who ever did read the books; I hope you enjoyed it.