Damon & Bonnie Bamon RANT

Bangelusfan posted on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM
This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about the bamon storyline or whatever you think it's wrong with the show right now.

*Trolls not allowed. Respectful DE fans welcomed*
 This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about the bamon storyline or wha
last edited on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM

Damon & Bonnie 2690 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2690

over a year ago MissAllisonLove said…
smile
Wow... you made it.... Right now i love more books than show.. i get disapointed of how they are creating bonnie character, they are using her just for spells and also i don't like the fact that damon acts like anti-damon in front of elena and then with the others it's like he is.... I don't know what else but i'll post later... xD
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Bangelusfan said…
sad
The writers are focusing way too much on love triangles instead of a bad-ass storyline that could keep more fans...I mean what are they doing right now...IDK I just hope Klaus and whatelse will be as good or more or less as in the books, but my hopes are not that good right now.
over a year ago SalvatoreBroFTW said…
I sooo hate the mopey-sad-emotional-pathetic-Damon! I want the bad-ass damon!!
lol i love this spot!
over a year ago Maximumridefan said…
I agree with MissAllisonLove: I really prefer the books at the moment. I don't like what the show writers are doing to Damon's character, or the little to no background they give Bonnie. Maybe instead of the pointless Beremy "romance" they could focus on showing her life more. Like who are her parents and where does she live? These are the things I'D like to know. At least L.J respects all her characters and fans...
tongue
Agreed, I think they completly forget about the other characters that when turn around to see how they are they scew up their stories and they don't give them the essencial stuff
over a year ago katesbon said…
they say they are gonna give bonnie a major story and i read some where we are gonna see the old damon the one who we fall in love wit and it makes me happy because the damon now is petetic they should fix him up soon!!!!!!
over a year ago ducky8abug said…
hmmm
SICK OF DAMON!

The old adage is true; absence makes the heart grow fonder. In small doses, Damon is riveting. However, when you reverse that formula and force feed an anti-heroic, love lorn sociopath to millions of fans, it can grow tiresome.

I'd like to see a dark side of Stefan. I want his character explored further. I miss his interactions with the scooby-doo crew. I'd like to see Matt and Tyler mend their friendship. As isolated as those two characters are, it would be nice to watch their friendship blossom; while Caroline grapples with her friendships between both parties. I'd like to see Jenna take a progressive part in Jeremy's life and show interest in the things he does, instead of passively agreeing to anything under the sun. I'd like for Alaric or Jeremy to stop being Damon's little bitch and man-up whenever Damon threatens or intimidates either characters. And if I have to see Damon get a pat on the back after, for example, breaking a mortal's neck, I want Bonnie to put him on check and roll a blanket of fire under his ass.

But more importantly, I really want to see Bonnie and Caroline kidding around in school, playing hooky, doing cheerleader practices and generally having a ball...and I'd like to see that happen without any interference from anyone else.

Yes, I'm a Bamon fan and of course I'd like to watch some romantic Bamon stuff but right now, I'd settle for good episodes and stellar scripts; because so far, we're getting short-changed with all this Damon hype.

smirk
I'm looking forward to see Stefan's baddy side as well but I do believe the writers *sooner or later* are going to notice Damon's 'softness' and they're going to mend it, hopefully! Since I'm a fan of bad Damon, this is going to be neat.
over a year ago WillowMaraTweee said…
angry
WHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EES­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­S

BAMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's all i need
because the emo squib who's half of my otp is annoying the fucking hell out of me right now
and i need bamon scenes so i don't reach through the screen and fucking murder him -_-
i never want to murder him when there are bamon scenes because he's NOT A FUCKING EMO SQUIB THEN he's funny and snarky and endearing
JUST SAY NO TO EMO SQUIBNESS TVD WRITERS JUST SAY NO
over a year ago AngelusB said…
Agree with everything you said Ducky

I’d like to see Bonnie more BONNIE and not just when she’s needed to give someone an aneurysm or set something on fire – I want more for her character. A life – one as ducky stated in terms of her friendship with Caroline. I want to see her actually work on that friendship again instead of having the writers making her standoffish and in the shadows.

Jeremy? Please spare me. Anna appears to be nothing to him if his able to move on that quickly, without compulsion.

Stefan. I want to see him a little more badass too if his little blood craving was any indication. Not that I don’t love him as he is but I adore Stefan – more on his past would be awesome!

Damon seems to have lost his man-card and have no flipping idea how the writers could twist the whole rose-death into a boo-hoo Elena wants me to be the good man but I can’t - which is bullshit considering what he did for Rose in her final moments. That just proved there was something good in him.

Elena. I don’t even know what to say expect that she’s annoying the hell out of me with her martyr crap and does she have to know everything and BE in everyone’s business? When it concerns her I get it but otherwise. Why??

Alaric is a great character and I felt so sorry for him when his wife suddenly zoomed into town after all that time he spent trying to avenge her and kicked his ass. I wanted to stake her. It was nice though of her to compel him later but extremely sad. I want them to explore into him a little more too.

Caroline as much as I like her needs to make up her mind. Tyler or Matt? Meh. Do the writers only do triangles? I had no idea that was the newest craze.

Katherine is a character I waver between liking and disliking. I love that she seems to actually have true feelings for Stefan despite what he thinks because he deserves to be loved whole-heartedly. I dislike that she appears to be so damned selfish and even as a human.

There is just so much lacking from the show and hate that the show only seems to be focusing on the triangles. It’s becoming a little hum-drum.
over a year ago Thedarkeststar said…
Bonnie forum is full with hypocrates... the same ones that called her bitchy before

end rant
over a year ago chazzaf said…
Those DE fans think they care about just because she is with Jeremy at the moment and Damon is out of the picture.I swear if I could get my hands on them DE fans.They dont care about Bonnie never have even in the books poor Bonnie who was lovely and so sweet got bashed because she was a threat to their little Delena love story.I honestly hate their guts.End of rant. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago ApplePie88 said…
THIS is where I belong. Lol
@ApplePie88 LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
laugh
@ApplePie88: LMAO LOL
over a year ago aceg said…
when some abominable DE fan is seeking attention by being deliberately provocative, don's respond to her and don't give in to her satisfaction.
big smile
OMG, I LOVE THIS THREAD.
over a year ago Damon-Bamon12 said…
smile
@Applepie88 Agree!LOLZ! Who hates SpuffeDelena here? I do.
heart
Me too.It is heaven on earth LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
heart
I love this forum. My favorite place to get my anger out! Thank you SO much Bangelusfan!
Prepare for some major long ass rants from me, guys. :DD
Posting my rant here. I deleted it to put it in this thread instead Lol.

I know this isn't Bamon related anything but I feel the need to get this off my chest. I'm so sick of Delena fans and their attitude towards other people within this fandom. They are seriously so pathetic. I hate to invoke hatred and bashing onto this forum but I've come to the point where I have seriously had enough. Delena supporters going around bashing Bonnie and Bamon ALL OF THE TIME, and even Stefan/Paul does not start and end with FanPop. This is not just something that is happening only one time, IT'S HAPPENING ALL OF THE TIME. And also, I'm seeing it everywhere I go, including Tumblr, FB, Twitter, etc. Yesterday, I saw a whole bunch of Delena fans making hateful comments against Kat Graham and it really angered me to the point where I wanted to stop watching the show. I hate to say this but the Delena fanbase has actually really turned me off greatly from watching the show that I love the very most. I can't even watch the show the same anymore because of the annoyance that is the Delena fanbase. They have destroyed the essence of this story and this show and they continue to do so with their behaviour. When it comes to DE fans, I have fucking seen it all. There is absolutely no level that they haven't stooped to. I've seen them pull the race card. They've resorted to racism/racial slurs (against Kat Graham/Bonnie), basically saying that Damon will never be with Bonnie because she's a black girl? I mean, what the fuck is that???? This is fucking 2011, not 1950! I've seen them pull the sexuality card with Kevin Williamson, because KW happened to say something pro-Stelena. I've seen them bashing RL actors and giving them unnecessary hate for absolutely no reason (mainly Paul Wesley and Katerina Graham). I mean, there is absolutely no level that these Delena supporters haven't stooped in order for them to justify their ill-fated ship. I'm posting this rant to basically say that I HAVE HAD ENOUGH. I'm sick of the Delena fans feeling like their so entitled to speak over everyone else within this fandom. I'M. SICK. OF. THEM. And personally, I don't give a shit if this is unpopular opinion. Unpopular opinion my ass. It's not unpopular opinion, it's the damn TRUTH. Not to mention that quite a few Delena fans are the BIGGEST LIARS ever. They make up all of this nonsense and try to speak for the author when they have no evidence to back up their claims. They're so full of shit most of the time. The anti-Bamon/Bonnie, anti-Stelena/Stefan nonsense and also the OTT and unnecessary hatred and bashing towards Kat Graham and Paul Wesley is absolutely everywhere I go and I'm so sick of it. Because of it, I even contemplated quitting watching my own favourite show!!!!!

I know someone on Tumblr who has a "TVD Wall Of Shame". Most of the comments that she finds come from Delena supporters but it is intended to be stupid comments from everyone within the TVD fandom. But it was safe to say that there were absolutely no shortage of stupid Delena fan comments. Wanna preview? Ladies and gentlemen, THIS IS THE DELENA FANBASE. Prepare to laugh your ass off. Some of the comments are just downright laughable:

• “I don’t give a fuck who ships Delena. Ian ships Delena and he ships Nian too!!!”

• Are you Kat Graham who is going around websites fangirling about D/B just to get a storyline with THE star of the show and to make out with Ian?! Kat Graham fangirls about the non-existant ship that is “Bamon”. THAT is non-existant so STFU! You AND Kat Graham’s fangirling about DB is pathetic!”

• “DE are my fave part but I do love the show as a whole, SE being the exception.”

• “I love Elena… and because I love her, I can’t ship her with Stefan. He doesn’t deserve her, but his brother does.”

• “Stefan is a heartless piece of shit.”

• “You are obviously the one in denial. There is NO Bamon! I am THROUGH with you guys! You and your snappy comments, and your “oh, Bonnie should be with Damon.”

• “Damon is SO much more closer to Elena’s family and friends than Stefan, he actually has lighter and natural moments with her and them.”

•“Stefan can never own ANY part of Elena’s house. Damon already owned it all the moment he walked in.”

• "Damon/Bonnie, no way. In the books, they can end up together as Bonnie is a white but in the show it will not happen. Come on Damon with a nig*er girl. Bamon fans just shut up and listen, no matter how much you want JP/KW will never put them together. Deal with it.”

(This comment of course made me extremely angry. About this comment, I find it HIGHLY offensive, but it came from ONE Delena fan. Not all of them think this way but I am just displaying the level of extremism within this fanbase).

• “Oh and to the SE sex, that wasn’t owning anything. That was boring as hell! Where were the screams? The panting? The moaning? God.”

•“Likewise with Stefan, he has a bit of spunk when around Caroline, Bonnie and Katherine and feeds off the other actors’ chemistry. Nina and Paul just don’t have the chemistry.”

(I find this comment especially funny and stupid because this person said that Nina and Paul don't have chemistry yet she said that Stefan and Katherine have chemistry? Is she aware that Nina also plays Katherine as well? Dumbass).

• “At first I was against Bonnie getting a love interest because I’ve been waiting for her to die since early in the first season but considering the general trend/life expectancy of Jeremy’s girlfriends I’m all in favor of it.”

• “Whenever Stefan says ‘I love you Elena,’ I don’t feel it’s genuine and heartfelt. He says it in a tone that could be telling her the price of potatoes!”

• “Damon apologized and is doing everything he can to make amends and Elena is being a bitch to him. Plus, Jeremy isn’t her real brother and has treated her like crap for awhile. She should be protecting herself and not him.”

• “I think she’s [L.J. Smith] full of shit, money hungry, and will do anything to sell her next books but she’s shit outta luck ’cause no DE fan in their right mind is gonna buy Midnight. Her publishers, if they really do have that much power over the outcome of her books, are going to see the drop in sales thus making her change the plot but by that time LJ Smith would have already defecated all over Damon in Midnight. Meh.”

• “Damon is selfless but he’s not about to give up Elena for his brother.” <------ ROFLMFAO!

• “Can you just shut your fucking mouth and stop bitching about Ian. He is a wonderful person, pure perfection. You have no fucking right to say such things about him. Why are so angry? Did he refuse to give you an autograph or take a picture with you? Stop bitching you fucking slut. Go get a life.”

•“How can you blame this on Damon???? Sure he’s done horrible things, but did you see him crying? Plus, he’s the hottest guy on earth.”

I bet you got a stomach workout for reading these. Lol. Again, I don't want to stereotype and say that the entire Delena fanbase is like this. However, with that being said, the above comments only display and prove that the Delena fanbase have the most extremist and wacko fans within their fanbase. This is just the truth. I know that there are nutcases in every fandom but the not even a Stelena or Bamon wacko is half as bad as a Delena wacko.

Again, I wanted to get this off my chest because I am simply fed up and annoyed. I know I rant a lot and I sound like I need anger management, but it gets to the point where a portion of the fandom makes the show so un-enjoyable. Case and point, it really is hard to find Delena fans, especially over the internet, that are not extremist, OTT and try to speak over everyone else.

Thank you for reading.

over a year ago ItalianAngel89 said…
I was just thinking, if these ship wars are this bad over the internet..ummm..i seriously cant imagine if we were all in one big room. Which would be ridiculous cuz all this over freakin fictional couples. But, ngl, in a way I would love to meet up because I'd love to bitch slap some DE shippers. It would make feel...idk...good.
surprise
"Damon/Bonnie, no way. In the books, they can end up together as Bonnie is a white but in the show it will not happen. Come on Damon with a nig*er girl. Bamon fans just shut up and listen, no matter how much you want JP/KW will never put them together. Deal with it.”

I can't believe I just read that...
^Wow. Honestly I'm not really surprised by comments like that. As much as I hate to say this but I think that's the main reason why Show!Bamon is hated so much. :|
Those DE fans are crazy I honestly cant stand them and I HATE racists.I dont know why those DE fans dont just get lost.I think they think they are right all the time but they dont even make one bit of sense.I have met some nice DE fans but Im ashamed to say their are very few. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx
There's very few mature DE fans. It's sad being around imature DE fans. They are so racist! How can they say such things? They don't have a heart...
worried
@Damon-Bamon12 didnt we have 1354 about 10 minutes ago. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­x
I think those DE fans can kiss my ass. Besides, they are probably just hateful and jealous of the fact that Ian has the most chemistry with a girl who happens to be exotic, beautiful and dark-skinned. Obviously, Ian doesn't give a shit about what race Katerina is, he thinks she's hot. I mean, look at the way he looks at her on-screen. They are just jealous. Honestly, I think if Ian really read and saw comments like that, he would be absolutely appalled and disgusted, considering the kind of guy he is (humanitarian and animal lover).
I honestly hate the DE fans because I know there is nice ones and the nasty ones are selfish enough to give their ship a bad name.I honestly dont know why anyone would want to be apart of a fanbase like that. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­x
over a year ago Maximumridefan said…
laugh
^^ Agreed. There are nice DE fans out there, and I feel very bad for them because of some of the immature idiots they have to deal with on a daily basis.

ApplePie88: Thanks for the posts. Some of them made me angry, but I nearly fell out of my chair laughing at some of them. :)
Because a lot of them are a bunch of obsessive nutzos. To them, the whole freaking show revolves around Damon/Delena. Screw everyone else and screw all of the other characters on the show. When it comes to Damon's happiness, it's either Elena or it's no one. I've even seen Delena fans say that they would rather Damon be killed off or die then to be either happy with Bonnie or with anyone else, mostly Bonnie. They are a bunch of entitled brats.
Wow KateDenali - I cannot believe the nerve of some of these Delena fans. HOW SAD. What a bunch of freaks. I'm sorry that we all sound so hateful on here, but maybe they definitely deserve to be bashed and brought down off of their entitled high horse that they themselves have placed themselves upon.

I can't stand that bitch SpuffyDelena. She pisses me off like no other. I've seen her shit lingering around on Twitter and she is such a fucking nutcase. She has started so many unnecessary shipper wars on Twitter, it's not even funny. She deliberately goes out of her way to go against anything that is Bonnie/Bamon and Stefan/Stelena. Do you see a whole bunch of D/B and S/E fans going out of their way to bring down Delena the way they try to bring down D/B and S/E? The answer is NO. Bottom line, people like SpuffyDelena are basically losers with no life and like to do nothing but cause drama.
over a year ago KateDenali said…
EDIT: Sorry my post moved. For some reason there was a mix-up, and I had to re-comment it. Weird.

I am so sick of DE girls. Every time I turn around they're badmouthing someone I really like. Let's see if I can find some more quotes:

"Bonnie isn't good enough for Damon. No one that hot can be with someone that ugly. He needs someone ALMOST as good looking as him, like Elena for example :)."

Seriously? Calling Kat ugly? What the fuck is messing with your vision? I happen to find her prettier than Nina, and no, I'm not black, so I'm not being bias (because I've been accused of that before).

"Bamon is so ridiculous it's laughable. Ian and Katerina have no chemistry what-so-ever. And besides that, Kevin and Julie won't put them together because of how much the show would flunk. Delena fans own the show; if Bamon happens, the ratings will drop so low, they'll be forced to break up the couple."

Um, conceded much? Delena fans don't "own" TVD, last time I checked. Julie and Kevin can do whatever the fuck they want with the show. And there are plenty of other TRUE Vampire Diaries lovers who will support the show with or without their ship. So go ahead, I'll be looking forward to your departure WHEN Bamon happens :)

"Delena need to get together NOW. Screw Stefan, and fuck Bonnie. Those two are epic soulmates who need each other. Stefan can go die in a hole, so Damon can comfort Elena in her loss. And Bonnie... well, there's a whole lot of things I want to happen to Bonnie, but none of them are television appropriate."

Wow. I was left utter speechless by this one. Wanting Stefan dead? Wanting to screw up Bonnie so bad it's not good for television? (and A LOT of twisted things they put on television now adays). Fans like these... they need help. Happy pills or anger management or something. I refuse to deal with them anymore.

"Bonnie is the biggest bitch in the world. She needs to leave Damon alone and back off. The man's been through enough without her riding on his ass all the time."

So she's suppose to let Damon go on a murderous rampage in town? Riiight. I hate how people paint Bonnie as the bad guy in the situation because she's the only one willing to stand up to Damon and give him back all the shit he's delt out. But all the DE people I know are like "Damon's too amazing to ever be wrong in my eyes." Ugh.

"Elena needs Damon as much as he needs her. She's the stability in his life, and he's the risk and adventure she needs. Put together, these two are simply EPIC. I can't wait til they're together, where they need to be. Plus, their sex scenes will be dangerously sexy ;)"

Some people seriously think Elena will actually sleep with Damon? Wow.... she's not Katherine you obsessive idiots! She wouldn't do that to Stefan. And Elena doesn't need Damon. As Nina as said before, Stefan is the love and stability that she needs in her life. And now your saying she needs adventure and risk? Sure...

"Damon deserves Elena more than anyone on the show! Especially Stefan."

.... *busts into uncontrolable laughter*... no comment *deep breath*... I just can't... too... hilarious.

DE fans can kiss my ass, especially a lot of ones on here. Now, I do know a few decent ones (key word 'few'), but the bad outweighs the good, I'm afraid.
I get annoyed by the fact that I could be on a Bamon video or a Kat picture and I will see a load of hateful comments that make no sense.I hate the fact that Kat has to put up with that she is such a sweet loving and loyal person and she doesnt need all the hate in her life. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­x
over a year ago skysamuelle said…
Well, it's too bad stupity is not out-of-law or Delena would have a good slice of its shippers shipping from prison.

Which is sad.

But again, nothing surprises after that news of SpuffyDelena harassing a girl for her depression/past attempted suicide experiences.

That was the all time low, and i was so very shocked and sick over that for DAYS, especially since i've heard SpuffyDelena never was even ashamed of her awful behavior and instead went and patted backs with her fellow DErs that helped her with the harrassing.

you can't beat that level of pure evilness.

Racial slurs? Gay insults?

Well i can only tell i will remember that, and i will enjoy it so much more WHEN Bamon happens and gets the endgame WE deserve so much more.

Because it will happen, trust me.

They are just digging their grave.

Because everything that goes around, come backs around.
@Chazzaf - THEY ARE JEALOUS. Plain and simple. They really cannot stand the fact that Katerina is drop dead gorgeous and she has chemistry with every single guy on the show (Stefan, Tyler, Matt, even Mason) but most of all, they can't stand the fact that Katerina/Bonnie has the most spark with Ian/Damon. Because God forbid Ian have chemistry with another actress that isn't Nina Dobrev, right? -Sarcasm-
@ApplePie88 LOL yeah they are jealous Kat is gorgeous ive even saw a lot of them saying she is ugly because one of her eyes is higher than the other!I was disgusted by that comment I havent noticed if one eye is higher than the other but even if it was she is still beautiful.@skysamuelle I honestly think the DE fans must be either Deranged or ruthless to do something like that it disgusts me that they did something like that to that poor girl. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xx
Holy shit at those quotes... I can't even... UGH!!! You know, Kat read's the forums/boards you stupid Delena bitches. She will be hurt by some of these comments. :(

Delena fanbase makes me sick!!
@ItalianAngel89 I second that LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
obviously they are jealis, insecure and insane.

Come on, even Kevin and Julie repeteadly stated that this show is about Stefan and Elena's love story and the way Damon's journey interferes with that.

That kind of DErs hardly cares about the overall story or Damon's journey. He's both the romantic stereotype and a sexual object for them.

Wishing that DE is endgame and real love and bashing anything that might get in the way of that won't make their delusions real.

The way they usually talk about BOTH Damon and Stefan, it's like they have their personalities exchanged.

Stefan becomes the possessive, controlling, selfish asshole and Damon the selfless, flawless pure hearted hero who holds everyone above himself.

Honestly? if this is whast they think they should ship SE.

Damon is not like that.

I saw them even accusing Stefan of being repressed over his being still in love with Katherine but in denial over it, whereas Damon is the one who genuinely loves Elena and only Elena.

Come on, pleople, GET REAL.

I WOULD BE FRUSTRATED TOO, IF MY SHIP WAS SINKING BEFORE SAILING, BUT IT NO FUCKING EXCUSE TO TAKE IT OUT ON OTHER PEOPLE.
Didnt the DE fans read The Stefan Diaries:Origins it says in that Stefan was disgusted when he saw Katherine being captured from his Father that the only thing that made him love her was the fact that she compelled him to.For God sakes those DE fans need to grow up. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx
DELENA FANBASE = ESCAPEES FROM THE LOONEY BIN
over a year ago KateDenali said…
^Lol, I agree.

I can't stand SpuffyDelena. Anything I see from her now makes me want to slap her. How can one person be filled with so much hate?
THE FUNNY THING IS... If Damon was not a fictional character in a fictional world, he would probably use those fangirls of his for an happy meal and leave them dry ....smirkinmg at their stupidity. Or he would break their necks for being uselessly annoying.

Because we all got evidence that Damon despises the easy and delusional ones.

Also, i'm annoyed at those who PRETEND enjoying Bonnie after extensively bashing her, because they just saw her in a ten-second scene with somebody male.

It annoys me when i must read rubbish like 'I love Bonnie because she ia not been a bitch in awhile. And i love Beremy and hate Bamon because i just know that Damon belong to Elena'.

stupid fuckers, even if you think that, don't tell it out loud. Don't write it on a bonnie wall. and not simply because in doing so you are insulting both mye and your intelligence. Do it because it's not fair to expect and DEMAND that your ship is respected when you refuse to respect all others.
@ApplePie88 LOL completely agree they are psychos. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I saw them even accusing Stefan of being repressed over his being still in love with Katherine but in denial over it, whereas Damon is the one who genuinely loves Elena and only Elena.

Uhh, more like the other way around. Did those DE idiots forget that last season it was DAMON who was desperate and in love/obsessed with Katherine for the last 145 years and wanted so badly to get her out of the tomb? And then he was all depressed after he found she wasn't in there while STEFAN looked like he didn't give a fuck? Did they forget that? Oh well...I'm sure they did.
@skysamuelle I will never respect DE fans or their ship because they and the ship MAKE NO SENSE.Why the hell would they want Damon to betray his own BROTHER to go with Elena.They must be delusional if they think Stefan is going to just let Damon be with the woman he loves.The only time that will happen is if Stefan thinks Elena loves Damon and wants Elena to be happy even if it is without him.Now that is love. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@KateDenali:

Same for me. It took me an HUGE amount of selfcontrol to not tell what i was REALLY thinking whenever i saw her 'playing nice' after the LJS firing on our spot wall. oR whenever i see her on the bonnie spot. Whenever i read her hidiotic comments or provocative quips i just want reply back that she should get serious teraphy instead of opening her moiuth or moving her fingers over the laptop.

She lost all the right to be considered a valuable being with valuable opinions to me. Anyone capable of such a cruelty OVER SHIPPING PREFERENCES is a waste of space.

Nothing other word for it.
@skysamuelle A lot of people have reported her how come she isn't deleted yet. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­x