Damon & Bonnie Possible Bamon S4 sex spoiler

IxluvxCB posted on Feb 29, 2012 at 10:41PM
According to Jen, She say this: Did you guys hear the spoiler that Bamon could happen in season four? Apparently there's supposed to be a couple that hates each other that's going to have sex.

Damon & Bonnie 50 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago hinata26 said…
I really don't think they start writing 4th season yet and even if they start writing it I doubt that true spoiler could leak at the moment.
I want a real deep relationship between them and not random meaningless sex. (developpement progression onscreen)
As far as I'm concern I hope it's not true. Plus I don't think that there is only BD that "hate" each other.
over a year ago Tigerlily888 said…
heart
Well I hope it's true!!!! :)) Thanks for the post!
over a year ago saki84400 said…
Who is Jen? where she had seen this spoiler? it could be as Klaus and bonnie lol
over a year ago Bangelusfan said…
I highly doubt it, even if that certain spoiler is true, I doubt it's btwn Bamon
over a year ago xDenYsaDenYx said…
surprise
I don't get it.. who's Jen?Where did she see this?
over a year ago pattykirsche said…
surprise
Who's Jen????
over a year ago iLauren said…
If this were true, I'd give so much stink-eye to the writers; but it would fit Julie's M.O. to have Bonnie's first time be hatesex since her writing gives off a vibe that she believes only Caroline and Elena are worthy of romance.
over a year ago LuCe60bis said…
Well if there is a couple who hate eachother who are going to have hatesex, then i want Bonnie/Kaus lol^^. I dont want Bamon to be a random hookup :( i want a deep connection between them before anything happen.
I don't want bonnie first time being meaningless sex either. So I'm all for someone else fortunately this spéculation isn't true we don't know what will happen in upcoming episode why would we know what will happen next year?
over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
I hope this rubish is bloody falsed I'd much rather it be Klonnie like Luce said I hope Bamon is explored but frankly mates, Im looking at being realstic here. we're not gonna bloody happen. May be Book wise bu show *shakes head* nope sorry these writers kiss DE's arse and if they could, they would wipe out poor Stelena. Leaving Dumbelena in the run.
over a year ago IxluvxCB said…
Oh Jen is someone you don't know. Her username is Creativity. Not sure. However, nothing is confirmed yet. Yeah, I know.
over a year ago BB8fan said…
heart
I frankly wouldn't mind this at all!! :D In fact, I'd LOVE it!! Lol. Although I do NOT, DO NOT want this to be our Bonnie's FIRST TIME!!! BUT...I have always appreciated the appeal of a Bamon love/hate hookup with meaningless sex, that leads to SOOOOO much more!! I think it would be SO exciting to see play out on-screen!! A meaningless something turn into something SO IRREVOCABLY EPIC!!! I'd LOVE this!!! :D
over a year ago LuCe60bis said…
Yeah ala Chuck and Blair ! :P but really in this show, im so not able to trust the writers...
heart
Well, they could start like hate sex and then... something beautiful could be born!
over a year ago lilou265 said…
I Would Like It too But I don't Think is true!!! and even they didn't start write season 4 right now maybe in april but not now, anyway i woulnd't have my hope high on any Bamon or Klonnie or Bonnie Storyline Or Lovestory anyway near but keep hope for our girl the get something!!!!!!! ahhh i will love ala Chuck/Blair thing @Lucie!!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Minaftw said…
mischievous
Lol at the spoiler, the racist Julie Plec who purposely makes sure to keep Micheal Trevino and Katerina Graham, the only two ethnic characters out of basically everything get something based on them, get Bamon? Ha! I'll believe it when I see it
^ it's not a spoiler. I dont think they start writing season 4 yet. The probabilité to have spoiler for season 4 is null. So don't have High hope about it . You'll be seriously disappointed. You won't know anything about season 4 until much later.
tongue
What, Trevino's family came from Latin America? Well, at least he hooked up with blond Caroline. But Bonnie? We saw Jeremy with that Anna girl in hot sex scene, but with Bonnie... Was there at least a kiss???
Please, like Tyler got it any better, his girlfriend left him for the supervillian who caused all the problems in MF. And Bonnie got cheated on. It's freaking ridiculous how racist they are, its so obvious it makes me ashamed that its still on national television
smirk
Racist obviously... We should tell them that...
I don't think they care that they are so blatantly racist, it doesn't matter to them
zzz
they'd probably deny it...
They probably would deny it, but we are not idiots, we have eyes. And my eyes clearly see the mistreatment of a mixed girl Kat Graham and a Mexican boy Micheal Trevino
surprise
Dude, I didn't even know this guy was born in Mexico...
worried
It's funny, b/c Nina was born in Bulgary and was raised in Canada, right? So she's better than Trevino or Graham?
over a year ago HindEssa said…
zzz
I don't think it's racism guys. It's stupid. So yes, Kat Graham is black, but they chose HER to play Bonnie. Why would they choose her, if they don't like her? Stop looking at the negative all the time. It's tiring really;/
smirk
It's simple... Because they needed someone black in a small part in the show, so no one would say they're racists.
over a year ago Contingent said…
In France we call it negationnism I don't know the English word. Black people in this show are totally neglect. The set of this show is a former south state where they were slaves. And when you see the flashback they say "handmaid" but never "slave". It's like watching a show which set in the Nazi's Germany with Jews characters and when they are deported the main characters just say "How it's holiday, they'd gone at the beach to enjoy their free time, of course !!" And what upset me is that they are plenty of stupid teenagers who are watching this show and are thinking it's normal !! I know Bamonators are not like that and have culture but 11-aged girls watch this and this show makes them think that it was good leaving in Mystic Falls in 1884 !!!
I'm very angry for that !!
In fact this show is almost like Gone with the wind !! The only problem is that we're in 2012 now !!! Things have changed !!!
I have to face palm when it comes to the writing on the show and how they handle historical facts in the backstory, you can seriously tell that most of the writers probably flunked at history.
Nina is white has always been a white girl, she is from Europe. Micheal is Mexican, and although it's hard to tell he is not white he is Hispanic. Katerina Graham is half white half black, but due to her outward appearance she is considered black. And that is the only reason why Kat and Micheal get treated like dirt.

I would not consider them racist, if they had not deliberately kept on excluding the two people, getting their family killed, and getting them cheated on by ghosts or villains. I'm not just going to turn a blind eye to what's in front of me, I'm not being negative I'm being honest, and it would be nice if others could stop pretending like Julie Plec actually gives a crap about Micheal or Kat.
over a year ago aceg said…
smile
lol What does this show has anything to do with Nazi Germany and Jewish discrimination?
zzz
^^it's an image wiki .
sick
ITA, Contingent... Like "Gone in the wind". Let's pretend being a slave was not so bad after all if you had "nice" masters.
sad
@Minaftw: Michael is not Mexican actually, he was born in the US. Just because his parents came from Mexico he's being treated like this. It's like... ridiculous and insane.
hmmm
@Aceg: Discrimination is discrimination. We're just trying to explain.
smile
@pattykirsche: I know but drawing analogy to Nazi's anti-semantic propaganda and the so-called TVD's "racial preference" is not characteristically accurate.
wiki it was an image to illustrate a thought:....... I guess you didn't see was that......

And yes I think too that what they do is a form of negationism. And yes I think actors of diversity aren't treated the same and are written like magical negro.

I can even add that there is quota in this industry so sometimes you have to take actor who are from diversity and that in America tv shows adress themselves to community.
There are tv shows more for black people white ect....

I'll take an exemple to illustrate: friends (I've nothing against it I watched it)
was more adressed for white people which is one of the reason there were a few actor from diversity (I mean asian, black latino ect......) in this show IMO. That's why at some point an association complain about it and bam they hired aisha tyler..... People wanted to see a the real ny with people of all origins.

Even in comics they do the same calcul because it the same calculs that make them write ororo and tchalla wedding they wanted black people to buy more comics. That's it.

It's something you don't see in France for example....
surprise
Here in Brazil is not like that, we don't even have this ethnical concept... It's quite surprising for me to hear something like that to be honest. TV show for black? TV show for white? :o

Of course it's not the same for black ppl, but there are black main characters and famous black actresses...

But this thing about someone being discriminated for their origins? Dude, this is so freak! Everybody here is Brazilian... Just b/c their parents came from other country, no one will be treated differently...

Like me, for instance... My daddy's family came from Austria. Ppl think my last name is cute and can't pronounce it correctly, but they would never treat me like a non-brazilian person.
^^ it's not that there aren't all americans IMO. But it's true that they have an ethnical view of things too. Even viewers.
Just another exemple. Last year a show call hawthorne was cancelled. It was the show of jada pinkett smith. There were a lot of multiracial character and character of different origins. Apparently the show was labelled as a black show a show for minorities. Guess what was some reactions when it was cancelled?!

"some people said that they cancelled it because it was a show which had minorities has héros."
In fact the show was cancelled because of the poor writing in season 3. This season was sooooo desastrous that people stop watching and start to complain about it.

Something I found weird was that when you went on the facebook page of that show there were some message to bring back the show like I'm white I'm 30 I love that show I won't watch your Channel again if you don't bring it back".
I was like you're white so what?! Does it matter?!

So yeah I think we have to take that factor in considération when we analyse things.
@hinata: lol Are you kidding Since when did I have problems with illustrating things? I meant that KW and JP were mentioned in the same breath with Nazi‘s purge of races, was out of place. Nazi/Hitler's ethnical concept rooted in physical/spiritual extermination of "lower races". However placing tptb on par with Hitler and Nazi seemingly implied that they belong to the crowd of Hitler's supporters? And they are sympathetic with Hitler's ideas and purges? Don't you think this analysis might be out of line.
smile
^^ it wasn't what she was saying you obviously put word in her mouth she . She didn't compare them to nazies. She just said that jp were doing a poor job writing about Slavery and all. She said there is a negationism in the way they wrote about afro-american history.
Then she took the exemple to illustrate another form of negationism. I guess you don't want or can't understand so the case is closed.
That's what I got from what she said, that they're painting a pretty picture of history and giving out the wrong information on historical facts; something that should never be done since you have a young impressionable audience who would see this and take what they see on the show as a historical fact. This is one of the reasons why I dislike Phillipa Gregory novels, the historical facts in them are wrong, yet many of the people who read them swore that what they read was true.
^^ thanx !!! You bring the real light thanx you!!!!
wink
@iLauren: ITA, that's what I understood too...
hmmm
@hinata26: I don't know this show, but I imagine it's something like that. Sometimes we have opera soaps with a black actress as main character and that's okay. No one talks about it, you know? Like "oh, that's a black girl as the main character" That's just a characteristic, nothing else. Like being blond or brunete or redheaded... So, I think you're right, they have too much of this ethnical view. What sounds strange to me is the way ppl seems to be apart, I guess...
Sorry I'm late !! Welle the nazi's exemple is to show you what is negationism because I don't know the word in english. And nazism and slavery are the same = humanity's crime. Nobody should forget this but when you watch the Vampire Diaries it's not the case, slavery is forget, they say : handmaid but not slave, they are proud when they thought about 1884 : The writers show us beautiful landscapes, houses, dresses and that's all. So I'm not surprised when I heard people say : " Well, that was better in 1884" People forget about the past, slavery is inexistant, vanished, THAT is negationism. I'm sorry, my english si very bad it's difficult to tell you what I think :S
wink
@Contingent: In 1864 slavery was oficially over in the US... So it's correct to say handmaid, but we all know that they were in fact slaves. It's not like black ppl were going shopping or had any other choice, right?
Oh sorry ! :) That's what I mean : I'm young and I'm not very good at History and this show should show us or even mentionned how black people were treated at this time, how Bonnie react when she knows Damon, Stefan and Katherine kinda "own" Emily, ect ... It's important to treat the character's development without denying her social and ethnic background, but this is not the case with Bonnie. She's a white girl paint in black as I see writen in other topics. The character is not deep at all, and that's bad writing. Or perhaps is it because the writers don't give a shit about Bonnie's character and don't want us to see her reaction. But why don't they let Damon or Stefan or even Katherine ( so that they give more screentime again to Nina Dobrev ) talk about that, then ? That's why I'm very confused ...
hmmm
yeap, they pretend there are no black ppl. It's like racism never existed, even during slavery. No one talks about it, it's amazing. So we never know what is like being black for Bonnie, b/c she's a whitened black. just like everyone else.