Critical Analysis of Twilight Twilight Experiences....

bookwormgrl101 posted on Jul 27, 2010 at 01:04AM
So for those of you who know me- which none of you do cause I'm new :P- I was a big Twilight fan when it first came out. Since then, I've gotten over my Twilight phase and moved on to other books... but, moving on, this is the place to write about experiences with Twilight stuff like Twilight obsessive bad mouthing you, reading crazy things about Twilight, and so on and so forth.

As for mine, I discovered a band named Thriving Ivory when i was an Anti-Twilighter, but people still thought i liked it... anywho, one of the songs i liked by that band was called Twilight and I thought it was amazing (check it out on youtube if you want to) so i told my mom and some of my friends about it.

Their response?? "Oh, of course THAT's your favorite song. It's gotta do with that vampire sereis, right?"

Um, no. believe it or not, just because I'm a teenage girl in the Twilight craze doesn't mean that everyhting i do is for that series. Granted, people thought i liked that saga back then, but that doesn't mean I'm so nuts about it that i spend my days looking up songs about it...

I don't know why, but that really made me upset, so i decided to rant about it here and then came up with the idea to make a forum for other people who have shared similar experiences to rant about them, to... that way we can all be ranters together...

and, i also just noticed that i leave super long posts even... so sorry for my rambling, but go ahead and talk about your experience and stuffs here ^.^

Critical Analysis of Twilight 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago GemonkDruid said…
A Twilight fan once called me an inbred... :(
over a year ago makaylalily said…
I'M A TWILIGHT FAN YOU IMBRED!!!!!!!!! :) MWAHSHAHAHA TWILIGHT WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!
over a year ago Darkshine said…
My best friend called me stupid after I said I hate Twilight.
I called her stupid after she said she hates HP. :D
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago TheLoneWolf said…
@makaylalily Fair enough. I'll just go to Pigfarts with my rocketship. CAUSE IT'S ON MARS! And I will meet Rumbleroar :)
But you don't know what I'm talking about because you have not seen A Very Potter Musical. I pity you.
over a year ago tomfeltonfan44 said…
@ makaylalily- I seriously doubt it. (no offence) I dare you, name me at least five reasons why you think twilight is good
over a year ago traceyhp said…
Don't get me wrong, but real Twilight fans can be cool.

It's just those CAPS-LOCKING, misspelling, wishing-people-would-die-for-not-liking-tw­ili­ght­-li­ke-­the­y-d­o, family dissing (theirs and/or hp fans), ignorant twi-tards that are more likely to cause Twilight to look like the book for violent fan-girl cults anywhere the books are sold. :L

For everyone who has come across one or more of these twilight TROLLS (I refuse to call them Twilight fans from now on for the respect of the true fans), thinks that they represent all of the people who loves the Twilight series. They're basically helping generate more Anti's than ever before on Twilight! And most of the Anti's used to be all for Twilight! I believe when something like this turns more fans into Anti's, then it's the trolls basically killing their 'supposedly' own fan base! It took me all of 6 months to come across Fanpop and to meet an actual Twilight fan that does not type in mangled text-speak and didn't threaten me with any type of violence whatsoever while defending the series that they love in the debate forum. Then I saw about 4 others like this person. The whole experience of coming across intelligent and respectful Twilight fans is like rain to a scorching hot desert to me. It's kinda sad in my opinion to see only 5 real Twilighter out of a million twi-trolls on any of the series forums. And this is coming from an HP fan.

(Sorry for my long rant, but I feel like defending the few Twilighters who are real against the fake and ignorant cyber-bullies in training that claims to be Twilighters)
last edited over a year ago