Critical Analysis of Twilight *drumroll* The Critical Analysis of Twilight Headquarters!

renrae posted on Aug 12, 2009 at 02:19AM
Welcome, dear kittens! Now, as a celebration of our new kitten population (as of now, 227 kittens!) our C.A.T. headquarters has sprang to life! Bake yourself some cookies in our oven, sit back on the sectional couch with C.A.T. pillows, surf Fanpop and the rest of the internet with our computers, read a book, watch some T.V, or play some fooseball as you listen to music in the background. Our chandelier that decided to double as a disco ball will turn on at any moment, turning our headquarters into a magical dance scene!

So sit back, relax, and be prepared to have good old C.A.T. style fun!

Critical Analysis of Twilight 1017 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 1017

over a year ago katiecain said…
Acorrding to some facebook quiz, I'm going to get pregnant in the next year.
over a year ago Myf_1992 said…
haha, well go buy some extra protection then!
I don't think I need worry just yet with the lack of a man in my life xD
I have a man in my life, Hugh Jackman, he just hasn't realised he loves me yet.
Awh no Hugh Jackman babies for you then ;D
shush theres still hope. hes still fertile, I can still have his babies!!! I will have his babies and he will marry me and love me till the day he dies. o_0
Well duh of course you will! *slowly backs away*
Haha. no come back! I want conversation!
Ok, ok. I'm back. But probably not for long cos I actually need to start going to bed earlier than 1AM :S
Yer same. I need to be up early and my eyelids are really heavy!
Ew I hate getting up early. My feet are really cold.
haha put some socks on then silly sausage!
That requires walking upstairs which I can't be bothered to do :P
I'm going to bed now, night! x
over a year ago renrae said…
crying
Why did everyone leave?

I wanted to tell everyone about my first day of school.

:(
heart
We're sorry kitten, but we were tired(it was late for us). How bout you tell us about your first day of school as soon as you can. I hope you were a good girl!
Ah we are here now! Well I am anyway xD
My uncle's fiancee just went into labour! :D well she thought she had been having contractions yesterday but now they're more frequent so she's going in :)
www cool. So your guna have a cousin! you excited?
Yeahh cos we actually see this uncle haha :] I just hope they don't expect me to babysit him all the time xD
your such a loving cousin.
LOL yep... Nah I just know what they're like haha. But really I am excited, we haven't had a new bubba in the family for ages :)
over a year ago November99 said…
My real kitteh in a tree:
 My real kitteh in a tree:
laugh
That pic needs a lolcat capshun. Its very funny, just showed mum n dad, and they giggled. :D
pretend this is translated into chatspek: " i wanna be teh star on top!" *is too lazy to think of a good caption.*
Ahh cute!
That trees 2 meters tall.... and Hotaru can climb to the very top, higher than the picture.
That's impressive!
My cat Lucy (she died 4 years ago) use to have baths with my mum. Mum didn't put her in there, but if mum closed the bathroom door on her shed cry untill mum openedd the door again. and then she'd jump into the bath. Creepy cat.
All mine hate their bimonthly baths. If we get one into the tub, the others hide, and we have to run aroung trying to find and catc them. its pretty funny.
My cat doesn't have a bath. She washes herself pretty well, and plus it rains so often here that we just open the door and she'll wonder out into it and come back shiny.
It's a very fun job trying to bathe my dog :P
My horse riding teacher told me and my friend to wash her dog, so we washed him and then he wouldn't look at us for ages, and when we took him back to him mummy, he ran at her wagging his tale and she was like " see now he still loves me, and he hates you two! hahaha". Evil genius she is.
Haha! When my dog was younger, we were giving her a bath and she managed to jump out, run along the landing, straight through my legs. I was soaked.
I'm going to bed, goodnight kittehs! Enjoy your last day of freedom Myf! ;) x
Thanks sweetie!!! Good night. xxx
Night KC!
I think I gunna go to bed too. I'm very tired *yawn*
night myf!
sunny
Good Morning Kittenz!!!!
Morning Myf.

Can't talk, have to hurry to school soon, bye!
Afternoon! Hello, well bye to November have a good day :)

I came on here and found out I got a dedicated medal for the CAT spot! Yay! Though I didn't get a baby cousin just yet, they sent her home this morning cos they think it's stopped or delayed or something IDK. Obviously he just doesn't wanna come out yet xD
stuborn child! and cool a Medal. Shall we throw you a party? I want to party.

What else have you been up to today?
Not a lot. Trying to find something to do cos I'm bored out of my brain. Yeah, let's party! *does Thriller dance*
I've gotta come off. :( my dad has some guy round for his work... Speak to ya later!
Ok sweety pie. speak later xx
HELLO KITTENS!
over a year ago Kaidi said…
Hi!
Wow, I haven't been here for so long!
mischievous
Tut tut, naughty kitteh. You leave Myf and me all alone, who knows what could have happened. Especially if teh nip was involved.
over a year ago Kaidi said…
Uh oh!
Please tell me you didn't wrote Edwrd Cullen is soooo HAWTTTT!!!1!!!1! on my sweet cozy bed with waterproof marker and then put some horrible RPattz picture under it, cuz if you did, I would so pay you back!

Anyway, I've been busy, coz mu school started *sobs*
 Uh oh! Please tell me you didn't wrote Edwrd Cullen is soooo HAWTTTT!!!1!!!1! on my sweet cozy cama