criminal minds Is Anyone Else Upset About This?

hannah16 posted on Dec 16, 2010 at 03:09PM
so they first cut jj and then say prentiss is going but they add another female character. wtf? i mean, first of all she's blonde, just like jj. and she's with reid. um, hello, reid doesn't need a girlfriend. he's fine the way he is. i would have nothing against the new girl if jj was still here, but since she's not, i'm not a big fan of this new girl. any thoughts?
last edited on Dec 17, 2010 at 02:56PM

criminal minds 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Anna-Wee said…
I agree although i don't think anything should happen between her and Reid bec if something was they would have like hinted at it during "25 to Life".

And i think CBS only wanted a new member but since they like the idea of the 7 knights of the round table, someone had to go and in their opinion, AJ was disposable. :(
over a year ago LoveIsAHoax said…
I agree. I don't like the new chick at all. JJ is irreplaceable.
Getting rid of JJ in the first place made me very pissed, but then to go and add some new chick that is pretty much trying to replace JJ is just too far.
over a year ago mimsy10 said…
Couldn't agree w/you guys more. And this new girl can't act to save her life. JJ is a fan favorite and Prentiss is high up there as well. The new girl is a bore and it amazes me that AJ Cook's firing and Paget Brewster's limited screen time this season (and probably phasing her out at the end of the season) is due to budget reasons. Now they hire this hack? I don't get it.
over a year ago Pixie-Profiler said…
I agree. I didn't want JJ to leave, but I would have gotten over it sooner if they didn't add Seaver. I was going to give her a chance but if she gets with Reid then no! I'd rather Reid not be with anyone, epsecially not a blonde! (No offence to blondes! I am blonde.) If they got together the show would be completly awkward and it would be all lovey and gross. Seaver's character isn't that intersting either. She just isn't loveable like all the other characters!
over a year ago KissKill16 said…
If you guys feel that way you should sign this petition to get her off of the show! Share the link with your friends!

link
over a year ago alisonfaith297 said…
i agree! reid is fine just the way he is. but i have to admit. i cant say that i like or dislike seaver, partially because we dont know much about her and she doesn't get a lot of screen time so far. but i also have to say. i miss JJ. but at the same time. i'm willing to give seaver a shot first before making any snap decision. it like when they first killed off elle, i was quite reluctant to like emily, but i feel she is a better fit to the team than elle was now.
over a year ago hannah16 said…
i don't necessarily want to get rid of her. i've only seen her twice in the show. but i don't even know if she's ON the show.
over a year ago hottiecoolcat said…
ashley seaver is stupid lets try to start a pettition to get rid of her
over a year ago teamshemar said…
And then bring JJ back its not the same without her.
over a year ago hottiecoolcat said…
I know so wants the pettition
over a year ago Lawli-gagger said…
I don't like how she came in like "Oh my dad was a murderer so I know how all families of murderers feel."
I don't like her...
I can't and won't compare her to JJ because, she'll never be on the level of JJ.
And she better stay away from Reid...death is in the shadows honey, its in the shadows...
over a year ago Paramore-CSI said…
I kindof like her but she is not going to be with reid I have a feeling she is going to be with rossi and I like her and rossi together since I hatte him and I think thats why i like her she makes him more tolerable!