heroínas de filmes animados da infância CAMH Confessions

AudreyFreak posted on Mar 19, 2018 at 02:08PM
It feels like the unpopular opinion thread gets used for general opinions rather than really unpopular ones sometimes, so I thought we ought to have a place just for "anything goes" type of opinions.

Mine:

I'm looking forward to Wreck It Ralph 2, but I'm worried they'll just stereotype the Princesses like Disney (and fan art and fan videos and so on) tend to. You know-how Snow is ditzy, Ariel is a manic pixie dream girl, Aurora loves naps, Mulan dislikes other girls, etc.

heroínas de filmes animados da infância 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
faz 3 meses MissCinico said…
I honestly think they're about ruin The Incredibles, I actually wish they had the animation the way it was before, even if the animation was "worse" if feels like an entirely different movie.
faz 3 meses UnholyNoise said…
Pixar movies suck; fight me.

They get an obscene amount of credit for telling pretty much the same story over and over and over again. Odd couple sort their shit out on a road trip; insert whimsical what-if backdrop, some sterile humor, an emotionally manipulative montage and bam. They're technically impressive, but so much goes into the bells and whistles that their characters get shortchanged -- I can't remember the last time i cared about what happened to any of them tbh. And movies without vivid, compelling characters just aren't worth watching.
last edited faz 3 meses
faz 25 dias uploaded900 said…
*Spoiler Alert*
I don't like Rose Quartz being Pink Diamond all along