heroínas de filmes animados da infância Animated Movie Recommendations

MissCinico posted on Dec 23, 2017 at 06:27PM
All you have to do is give me a theme for a movie and I'll give you a group of movies that fit that theme. A good recommendation based on whatever it is you're looking for in particular.

Examples:

Person A: Give me movies in which the Heroine turns into an animal
- Princess and the Frog, Swan Princess, Little Longnose, Brother Bear 2

Person B: Give me movies with a Redhead protaganist
- The Little Mermaid, Anastasia, Princess and the Pea, Thumbelina, Enchanted

I'll do my best to answer your requests! Others can list movies they think fit too!
last edited on Jan 04, 2018 at 08:43PM

heroínas de filmes animados da infância 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago princesslullaby said…
movie with a flawed female protagonist, preferably a rogue or robin-hood esque type character, male is more princely? (not Hercules).
MissCinico commented…
As far as rebellious types I recommend - The Princess of the Sun (She's against the corruption of her own family runs away to try to find her mom and creates an uprising, her amor interest, Tut, is her betrothed prince), - The Three Wise Men (The female character Sarah isn't the lead, but she's troubled in a time of slavery in Jerusalem, has a very Rouge vibe in that she is "one of the good guys," but because of her troubled past being a slave she acts out/ sassy or impersonal), - Princess Mononoke (She is also no the protagonist, but fits the Rouge eqsque character description). I hope I found some ones that are new to you! :) over a year ago
princesslullaby commented…
i've seen mononoke, not the first 2. i was hoping for a lead that isn't a princess. over a year ago