Chad and Hilarie Ever Be More, ?

addiee posted on Jun 07, 2008 at 09:26AM
Do you ever wish that chad micheal murray & hilrie burton ever go together, if she never got married and he never got with sophia ?

Chad and Hilarie 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago fanny1780 said…
Yes! I think they make a beautiful couple and they seem to have a lot of chemistry and complicity in real life...
over a year ago alessandra_28 said…
I think they can be a great couple, they have an amazing friendship and a lot of chemistry. Chilarie together would be hotter than Chophia!
over a year ago Lau3 said…
Yeah cause Chillarie love Kissing
Hilarie Burton said that on an interview
I believe her they look hot in every vid they look really close and they always have fun together and the way they look at each other .
they are definetly HOT together and too bad they aren't together they are even more Hotter than Chopia yep yep !
over a year ago alessandra_28 said…
yeah I saw that interview!! they love kissing lol
seriously, why she married that ugly man?? She need to be with Chad, that would make leyton look hotter, if that is possible!
I don't think they can be HOOTTER they are already
HOOOOOOOT like HOT together in a way thats it's not even possible lol

Chillarie all the way girls lol
over a year ago fanny1780 said…
Oh yeah her husband is ugly but "love is blind"...
I don't like Kenzie, she seems to be 12 years old ;-).
James & Sophia have just got together after knowing each other for like 5 years so maybe one day Hilarie & Chad will be together. Who knows? Life is full of surprises...
over a year ago addiee said…
^^ Soo Truee. ;D
I want To See The Interview :'(
CHillarie Chillarie Chillarie !
I'M such a fan lol hahah

you know what I realize they were on dawson creek and he was draging her and AGAIn in oth he is in love with her so the next time it's in real life ;)

Chillarie = end game Woot woot !!!

Yep Yep my dear Fanny
over a year ago EmoBabe123 said…
mischievous
Hi, I'm new. My name is Emo Babe. I just wanted to know if any of you wanted to talk.