Celebrity Contests Celebrity Of The mês

situ123 posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 01:16PM
This forum was actually done by Nevenkastar who gave it to me for some problem.From now,I will take it over.

Here Is A Topic For The Celebrity Of The Month.
Every Month In This Time I Will Set A New Celebrity Of The Month! U can know about celebrities every month And Comment.

COTM October ~ Selena Gomez

COTM November ~ Miley Cyrus

COTM December ~ Ian Somerhalder

COTM June ~ Louis Tomlinson

COTM July ~ Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift was born on December 13, 1989 in Reading, Pennsylvania.Her father, Scott Swift, is a Merrill Lynch financial adviser. He was raised in Pennsylvania and is the descendant of three generations of bank presidents. Her mother, Andrea (née Gardner), is a homemaker who previously worked as a mutual fund marketing executive. Andrea spent the first ten years of her life in Singapore, before settling in Texas; her father was an oil rig engineer who worked throughout Southeast Asia. Swift was named after singer James Taylor; her mother believed a gender-neutral name would help her forge a successful business career.She has a younger brother, Austin, who attends Vanderbilt University. She spent the early years of her life on an eleven-acre Christmas tree farm in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania and was educated at the fee-paying Wyndcroft School. When Swift was nine years old, the family moved to Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, where she attended West Reading Elementary Center and Wyomissing Area Junior/Senior High School. She spent her summers at her parent's vacation home in Stone Harbor, New Jersey and has described it as the place "where most of my childhood memories were formed".Swift moved to Nashville at the age of fourteen, having secured an artist development deal with RCA Records. She had writing sessions with experienced songwriters such as Troy Verges, Brett Beavers, Brett James, Mac McAnally and The Warren Brothers, but eventually formed a lasting working relationship with Liz Rose.Swift's voice has been described as "sweet but soft".In studio recordings, the Los Angeles Times identifies Swift's "defining" vocal gesture as "the line that slides down like a contented sigh or up like a raised eyebrow, giving her beloved girl-time hits their air of easy intimacy".Rolling Stone, in a Speak Now review, remarked: "Swift's voice is unaffected enough to mask how masterful she has become as a singer; she lowers her voice for the payoff lines in the classic mode of a shy girl trying to talk tough".Swift has been described as "America's sweetheart" and "a role model".[ The singer considers it her "responsibility" to be conscious of her influence on young fans.

This fórum was actually done por Nevenkastar who gave it to me for some problem.From now,I will take i
last edited on Jul 07, 2012 at 08:19AM

Celebrity Contests 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MaddyPayne said…
heart
Love ya Louis !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did he feel when his parents announce the divorce again in 2011 ??? Poor boy....
over a year ago nevenkastar said…
heart
Awwwwwwwwwww my love as the COTM
And I'm glad u liked my contest
Well, now it's urs lol
over a year ago situ123 said…
I know U love louis That's Y i did it.Thx for giving it to me.
He really must have felt sad when his parents divorced again.
Or fav taylor is the celeb of the month.