Buffyverse Comics Biggest Season 8 mistake (bound to be spoilers)

jighooligan101 posted on Oct 02, 2008 at 09:44PM
What do you think is the biggest mistake in the Buffy season 8 comics.
Ive got 2:
1. The mecha Dawn in Tokyo that was just ridculous.
2.Lack of Giles. Its a bit strange that one of the most important characters of the series has been baerly featured. Also since "No Future For You" Ive been dyeing to know what him and Faith have been up to.

Buffyverse Comics 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago nosemuffin said…
Well, I recently read that they plan to wrap up season 8 with a romantic pairing of Xander and Buffy. I really hope that what I read was taken out of context to shock or trick readers.. but I suspect not. I absolutely hate that idea.

Other than that... as you mentioned Dawn. It's not that all of the weird things going on with her aren't interesting.. it's just that they're not doing a very good job of unveiling all of this new, and kind of out of place, magical mythology.
over a year ago jighooligan101 said…
exactly mabey i missed something but what is a Thricewise exactly?
over a year ago nosemuffin said…
They haven't really said yet.
over a year ago Cinders said…
Mecha Dawn was blah... But Andrew coaching her was pretty good. It almost makes up for it. But not quite.

I also miss Giles, but I suspect we'll hear more about what he's doing with Faith later on.

I really hope they don't pair Xander and Buffy together. I positively gagged in Long Way Home when she kissed him in the dream sequence. I mean, I love Xander, but he and Buffy have grown to be like siblings.
over a year ago jighooligan101 said…
Theres a standalone issue centering on Giles and Faith coming up FYI
over a year ago deathtokennedy said…
WTF. why would he bring back the master who for some reason is alive and acts all goofy and totally not like he was on the show!!! I dont really care about giles dying cuz he was boring in the comics but they shoulda had angel kill kennedy instead. oooooorrrrr tara could come back evil and kill kennedy! ughhhhh. oh and xander and dawn togeter? ewwwww! he was he brother/father figure! And since when does willow say dumbass? no like her either. And thankgod warren died. Bringing him back was stupiddd and he acted not like in the show also.