buffy, a caça-vampiros Buffy's Ring?

supernatural6 posted on Apr 21, 2008 at 03:24AM
hey does anyone know how much a Claddaugh ring costs (Buffy's ring) and where I can find it?

buffy, a caça-vampiros 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
Well, you can get one at almost any jewerly store. Personally I got mine (yes, I'm a Spuffy but I have nothing against Bangel) at the UK pavilion in Epcot. Mine is sterling silver (I believe) and I believe I paid around 30 for it. My sister has one as well, I don't remember where she got it but I think she paid around 20. It depends on the size you want. I don't mean the ring size but of the hands/crown/heart. Mine is about the length of my pinky nail while my sister went with a smaller one.

If you are looking for an "offical" one they have it on forbidden planet (it's the set and i have no idea what size, I've never seen offical ones set to a size, just sites that use the episode/couple to sell the ring. I also have no idea what size Sarah wears)
link

Personally I would suggest going to a jeweler and finding one that looks good (size wise) on your hand and that you really like. My sister doesn't even wear hers anymore because it just looks too small. I, on the other hand, wear my ring everyday.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago supernatural6 said…
thanks =D
over a year ago amazondebs said…
can i ask if your planning to give it to anyone?

i have one that a old bf gave me, it was a family thing (he was irish) and definitly the real deal although since i think it was made my someone in his family i'm not sure you would call it official lol but i don't wear it because well i know if you wear it the other way it means your not taken but it feel weird to wear something a ex gave me lol

EDIT: just relized how exciting that would be for a bangel fan rofl! i think it's the only reason why i find that bit cute
last edited over a year ago
well it may sound lame but its for me, lmao. I was hoping to get it for my b-day :)
I can't wear any jewely from an ex, and honestly I have a really nice pair of earings that I refuse to throw out but I can't wear. Just doesn't feel right. Same thing with a bracelet from a friend I no longer speak too. Soo pretty in it's little box but I never wear it.

I picked mine up for myself too supernatural and I say we say it isn't lame. It's empowering. Going with empowering here. Honestly I wear earrings, my Claddaugh ring, and an engraved ring (says 'Elfie') that I got on my 16th Birthday. That sounds like alot but I have long hair so the earrings don't look too big. Sorry, completely off topic.
Yes that is a very good description: it is empowering, lol. :P
that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
well it is very empowering for me to hear you say that. (no pun intended)
over a year ago amazondebs said…
oh right, that's totally cool that way you can where it as much as like no matter who you are with or weather your single just make sure you where it the right way, you never know who could be looking at it :)
LOL :P
over a year ago nataliejade said…
Wow, i want one too :)
over a year ago scififan said…
I got one at Kohls for about $10 on clearance. It's really nice and pretty high quality. I got it for myself too and I wear it all the time...with the heart pointing out of course. When I start dating someone I'll probably have it point towards me...and yeah duh debs of course it would be exciting for a Bangel fan :)