brucas BL clubes ONLY FOR members! cadastrar-se NOW!

sophialover posted on Nov 01, 2008 at 04:32PM
So...Nem was thinking it would be pretty interesting if we had seperate clubs for things related to BL.
Like...there would be the fanfiction club as well as the debaters club and the artists club.

FANFICTION CLUBS
Do you like creating amazing stories about our favourite couple? Set your imagination free and share with other members your BL fanfiction. Be creative & show us what kind of love BL have.

DEBATERS CLUB
Are you good at making your points - why BL should be the endgame of OTH- clear? Do you always have something to say in order to defend our couple? Do you like getting into debates and exchanging opinions with other members? If so..then JOIN cause this place is ideal for you.

ARTISTS CLUB!
Are you interested in making banners,icon & walls related to BL? In this club you will be able to add your own stuff, as well as discuss with other members about them.

VIDEO MAKERS CLUB!
Do you sometimes hear to a good song....think it totally fits BL and you just wanna vid it? Do you make your own amazing BL videos? If yes join the video makers club.

POP QUIZZ CLUB!
Do you like making pop quizzes related to BL? Here's the place for you!

JOIN NOW by filling the form.

Username:
Which club do you want to join?:

Hope you guys like the idea...there will be probably be the "quizz club" too but we're not sure if we'll do it yet cause we don't know if people will actually like it.

*__________*__________*__________*_______­___­*__­___­___­__*­___­___­___­_*

DEBATERS CLUB: Janni,Brattynemz,Dermer4ever,Cas_Cas_2,saB­RUC­AS,­liv­elo­vel­aug­h,i­ren­e_p­,be­myh­ero­-x,­jen­nif­er_­02,­TSO­YPR­A,o­th-­bru­cas­4ev­er
FANFICTION CLUB:
ARTISTS CLUB:saBRUCAS,ggseason8,bl0ndy,chlarkfan,B­roo­dy_­4_C­hee­ry,­nal­ey_­4ev­er
VIDEO MAKERS CLUB:Livelovelaugh,Sophiaover,Mcewen_Girl
POP QUIZZES CLUB: brattynemz,brucas4ever,Cas_Cas_2,bl0ndy,Pr­ett­yGi­rl9­3,B­L-2­k8
last edited on Nov 27, 2008 at 03:52PM

brucas 90 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 90

over a year ago brattynemz said…
I'd like to be on the Debater's Club! :) and if Hannah decides to be on the pop quiz club, I'd gladly join too!

There are no limit as to the # of clubs I can join right? :D I just don't have the wild imagination for the fanfic and the creativeness for the artists club!
over a year ago sophialover said…
YEP!
Ofcource...there's NO limit. Every member will be able to join more than one category.
Okay now, BL fans come join us!!!!!
over a year ago Janni said…
I wanna join^^ Love the idea by the way:D
So i suck at writing, so no fanfiction club:P And i like to debate, so maybe a vaauge member of that club, cause i'm not always there.
And i have no talen when it comes to making banners & icon but i would love to decide and to find banner & icon (made by other). So you decide if that makes me a member in that club
Again, i love this idea^^
last edited over a year ago
Hey Mary maybe you can put the names up there and like indicate that being a member isn't all about fun, that we have responsibilities.. or something like that. :D
Ok...xD I'm gonna edit it now and put that too.
Mary you should join the artists club!
LOL!
But i totally suck at making arts hun
over a year ago livelovelaugh said…
oooo i wanna be debating
I thought you make your own videos? lol. Don't you make images too?
we should have a video makiing club
Good one Dawn!
OMG! YESSS! I do make videos....hihi! Great idea Dawn! We should def have a video makers club too!

PS:I used to hun....xDD
Well then maybe.. you'd still want to make images? someday? hehe
i can make brief images nout fancy tho
SOMEDAY.........cause now i'm totally lucking inspiration let alone that i was never REALLY great or something at it. Not that i am at making videos....but ok...let's say i'm better as a video maker.
SOOO for a start....i'm totally joinning the video makers club!! hihi!
Yey! :D
Maybe we should have a club, that decides the icon & banner stuff? Just an idea? If so, i wane join;)
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
you guys can add me to the debaters because that is the best option for me i can't make art,or videos, and i suck at writing fanfics so debating is the best. I never really debate but i can always give it a try.
over a year ago mcewen_girl said…
Good idea Janni :D
over a year ago mcewen_girl said…
I guess add me to video makers...I'm not great but I will work on some more later
over a year ago saBRUCAS said…
Dude I wanna join!
can I be in the debaters and artists club?
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
yeah i'll do the quiz club! so is there like leaders for the clubs??

Which club do you want to join?:
quizzes/ debaters! only if you need me Mar!

over a year ago Cas_Cat_2 said…
I wanna join. =)
But i'm not really talented. =( lol So.. i can only join on the debaters club.

I love the idea of video makers club! It's too bad that i can't do vids. =(

DEBATERS CLUB! =) *
Hannah we should be the pop quiz duo! It seems like we're the only one interested, eh. Hehe. Would you guys want to join us???

Catia why can't you join the video makers club?? I love your videos!! OM I just came up with the idea.. I'd totally ship Bredward!!! Haha

I forgot.. Yes, Hannah, there will be leaders. The members are gonna vote.

I forgot again.. I've got things lined up already. For the debaters club we can work on Mickei's challenge (somewhere in the forum and speaking of Mickei what's up with her I haven't seen her around) and for the artists club you can help make the icon for the Brucas/Naley spot! Tell me what you think! :)
I'm loving it all^^ And those ideas are really good NEM:)
Yea Nem. Excelent ideas!! =D
I just add videos to fp. I don't make the videos, i see them on youtube and then i add them here. lol
But i tried to make my own videos but my pc really sucks.. so, it's to forget.
If the video makers club was to search good videos and put them here or something. It would be really cool, because there are so amazing videos on youtube. But to make them.. i'm out. =S lol

Nem. I wouldn't mind to be part of the quizz club with you and Hannah. Just tell me how it will be, please. =)
Okay then, we're the pop quiz trio. haha! Tell Mary she should add the pop quiz club(or something) up there because I won't be on when she does. :)
I know Nem...i'm adding it right now.
Oh you are here!! *grins*
Can I be added to the debaters and Artists?
sure! I'm adding you hun!
Catia on the pop quiz too. :)
it's Catia too? I didn't notice. OKKK!
Yea. Me too. =P Let's see how I will be doing on it. lol
over a year ago ggseason8 said…
Username: ggseason8
Which club do you want to join?: Artist
over a year ago Broody_4_Cheery said…
mary nem, cute idea, um seeing i write fanfic and theres no one in that club i mise well do that one.
mary add me to the debaters club to =)
Okay the agenda on my list are:

- elect club leaders if that's possible because there are only 5 members or so. If the members don't increase then we'd skip this part and go to the activities.
- For Debater's Club: work on Mickei's challenge (link). I think it is also healthy for us to once in a while go to the OTH spot and just debate with everyone else (on the picks and the Time to Duke it Out forum, if that's still up).
- For Artist's Club: work on the Brucas and Brucas&Naley spot icons and banners.
- For the Pop Quiz Club: maybe we can come up with at least 10 new questions a month?
- and maybe we can have contests before the year end, esp. for fanfic and video maker's club.

Okay what do you guys think? I'm sorry I've been really busy and so is Mary I just asked for her help please understand. :]
over a year ago bl0ndy said…
Username : bl0ndy
Club I would like to join : Artists and pop-quzzes
over a year ago Chlarkfan said…
Would the clubs we like a diffent spot? or like what?? im sorry i didnt understand.
over a year ago Chlarkfan said…
Can i join the artists club??
Thanks for the information Nem! =)
We should have more members on this clubs. I mean, there are so much more Brucas fans out there, maybe some of them don't even know about this. =S
What do you guys think of sent messages to the Brucas fans, talking about this clubs, so they can join us. =P
Is this too much? If is not, i can sent them for some of them.

And I just had an idea. What do you guys think of one pick makers club? lol
I thought of that because of you, Nem. =) When you wrote, on your previous comment, about making like a competition to see who was the best art and video maker of the month. What about, in the last week of each month, the Brucas fans (counting only with the ones who are in the pick makers club) make only ONE pick. And in the last day of the month, or the first day of the next month, we vote for wich was the more creative pick, or the one that we liked the most.
I think that it would be cool. =) Say what you guys think about that, please. <3
I'm hoping that you don't think that this is too much stupid! lol xS
Is just because the picks are probably my favorite part of fp, and i would like to turn that in one of this clubs.
=)

Anyway.. I will debat for Brucas for sure, wherever that came a chance for that. =P
I love the oth spot, so that is totally no problem for me. =) I just don't get in so much debats because i'm Potuguese and sometimes is kinda hard for me to explain well my ideas. lol =)

But about the quizzes club.. Me, Nem and Hannah. We have to talk all three about the quizzes that we will make and switch ideas? Or just add the quizzes to the spot and that's it?
I don't know how it will work. =)
And i don't have much experience, i only added like 2 quizzes. lol ^^

And Clarkfan, sure you can join on the artists club. You just have to wait until Mary (Sophialover) update the article and add you on it. =) *

Ps: Sorry for the huge comment guys!
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
it is okay i like your idea and Nem i will defiantly check out Mickei's challenge. If they is gonna be a pick of the month i would like to take part of that because i am very good with those. i like the email idea for letting people know about this club.
Hehe. Yea, if you decide that will gonna be a pick of the month, i would want to join it too!
You would be really great on it Terra, that's no doubt. lol It would be really hard to compete against you! xD
I like the idea Catia...and I agree we should try and get more people. We should all send BLers a message so they know whats going on.
Thank you Chloe. =)
I will make a pick, adverting all brucas fans, on the brucas and oth spot. And then probably send some messages. =P
Yey I actually didn't like to post a pick in the OTH spot because of some LPers, I don't want attention on us. So yeah maybe we can message everyone, gaah I'm so glad Catia you're so willing to help since Mary and I are busy! Maybe we can split the fans to our selves, like the first 100 or so goes to you what do you think? then if it's a success we can start electing our leaders and we would totally rock!!! :D